PDA

View Full Version : Just a few questions.

System
13-08-04, 21:53
Will the Clans be transfered over to NC2 server.

Will epics be reset and have to do them over again

Will we be getting new Epic keys if we have the epic done if you do not reset the finished epics on that accounts?

Will epic items like Speed Gat, MoveOn, ProtoPharm Chip be transferable or will the be just like the Epic keys? We need to know this becuase this will allow us to know if we are wasting a slot or not to carry a speed gat, mov...

Has the name filtering been changed since last i saw a long while ago? We shouldn't have to change our name when transfering, ex. *** isnt allowed :-( (I could go into more detail on this).

Will the new epic items be placed in NC2 like the Crahn epic with the glove, and the rare grenade and such.

The only thing that cannot be transfered is keys currect? Like we can transfer our implant gloves, tools, and such.

Will people have to re-apply to become a GameMaster in NC2 if they have already for NC1?

Will we be able to take 2 chars from X server and 2 chars Y server to Z server(International server in my case)?

Will there be a whole new WebPage/Domain Name for Neocron 2 with new Forums?

Will the warnings that we have on our Neocron 1 accounts be lifted in Neocron 2?

Will banned people from Neocron 1 be unbanned for Neocron 2?

If by any chance inbetween transfering accounts something is lost like a weapon or chip that was going over, will you replace these missing items?

Are the items tracked while being transfered over to the new server?

Whats the calculation that you are using for the ammount of money that the char will be starting out with?

Will we all be starting at newby MC5 again when we first go in? Or will we be at our apartments?

Hmm thats all i can think of for now. I'll add more if i think of anything. thanks for your time.

Viper Venom
13-08-04, 23:41
ahh prfect all i want to know aswell

Melkior
14-08-04, 00:03
add to that:

do we lose our tagged GRs?

nugz420
14-08-04, 00:07
5 stars all good questions.

jiga
14-08-04, 00:15
I've heard lots of different things about what doy will cost but just to clarify here is my question: Including all costs how much will it cost to get my 4 NC1 chars to doy so that i can play it? And if i make a new account right now will i get the discount for when it is upgraded?

Vryce
14-08-04, 00:27
Also, when transferring, do we keep our current names, or will it be "first come, first served"?
e.g. - I have a character "Vryce" on Saturn and Pluto, some other guy has "Vryce" on Uranus.

giga191
14-08-04, 00:42
Also, when transferring, do we keep our current names, or will it be "first come, first served"?
e.g. - I have a character "Vryce" on Saturn and Pluto, some other guy has "Vryce" on Uranus.
I think that it is very probable that it will be first come first serve and i'll be sure to grab the name Giga before anyone else. If anyone so much as touches that name im gonna go absolutely mental

System
17-08-04, 00:39
Cough Cough**

I/we still wanna know the answers to these questions. So if your not gonna answer them on this thread then please atleast reply saying something like, "These questions will be answered as soon as possible a long with the other questions that community has, thank you." That would make me feel a little like someone is paying attention :p

-- Diablos --

Jest
17-08-04, 00:43
The other faction epics will be in Neocron 2, thats the only reason they arent in Neocron 1 if I remember correctly. They were purposefully waiting till the Dome of York story line.

Also I wanted to ask another question. Will dog tags transfer from Neocron 1 to 2 and keep the old data?