PDA

View Full Version : a rough 2 months till the games can begin

[TgR]KILLER
13-08-04, 20:53
what games ?

we had how many bitch threads about servers. about people nagging one server is shit for pvp..

when NC2 finaly is out we can see who's right.. uranus vs saturn vs pluto :p

hmm gues we will when its out. might even make an event out of it.. pluto fight night *cough* have to keep the old name :p

greendonkeyuk
13-08-04, 21:01
lol, in the nicest possible way you really are askin for flame bait for sayin this. still i like the humour of it all.

so let the games begin :)

Jest
13-08-04, 21:04
Yah Im really looking forward to it as well.

Shadow Dancer
13-08-04, 21:09
We should have one big uber neofrag session where the best of the best battle it out with each other, while an announcer says "You want the truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!".

What?

Splaticus
13-08-04, 21:11
well, in some ways I'm looking forward to having 4 character slots. Now I can have a droner, PE, tradeskiller, and tank all on one account, so whatever I feel like doing I can do it on the same server, and just relog with a character if there is going to be an op war.

Sure it is a lot easier to level up on a 4 slot server, and it is a lot easier to do epics, and fix faction symp, but oh well, this way I get to play different characters.

Oh yeah, Pluto is the best. :)

Dru Blood
13-08-04, 21:17
when all the pluto kids egos get smashed, and the uranus lot are crying coz they got pkd and the saturn lot are still moaning about zergs. :D

[TgR]KILLER
13-08-04, 21:57
uhm how dit i ask for flame baits ? lol i just saying all those people screaming they are better then xxx server can finaly prove theirself..

or not :lol:

Benjie
13-08-04, 22:12
Well, I'm not really very good at PvP. I play Neocron for all the candy. In fantasy mmo's you get Ale and Bread if your lucky, YUCK!

phunqe
13-08-04, 22:23
It will be most interesting indeed...

joran420
13-08-04, 22:25
I'll get almost last place i bet....

Dirk_Gently
13-08-04, 22:28
If I'm going to be force to endure the Saturn players can we have an enforced age rating on the server please.

Y'know like 9+, that'll get rid of most of them :p

Xizor
13-08-04, 22:30
I'm actually looking VERY much forward to this.
I've read quite a bit on these forums the last year, but I have never got the chance to play against/with the pluto/saturn ppl. I was always on Uranus and Venus.
I've seen Rabbi Fang do some pretty evil shit with his PE, but I guess theres ppl outthere whos as good as him..

"This is what you were trained for, Make us proud", Who are you? "We are the best of the best of the best, SIR!" :)

Jest
13-08-04, 22:35
I think you all underestimate how alike the servers are in every way. When I started on Uranus and Saturn I thought "What the hell I thought they were supposed to be different."

Biznatchy
13-08-04, 23:17
I think you all underestimate how alike the servers are in every way. When I started on Uranus and Saturn I thought "What the hell I thought they were supposed to be different."

Its very true Jest, I think most will find that the servers were never really that much different. It is very common of most to throw stones at what they have little knowledge of.

I really am looking forward to the merger of the english servers. I know people from all the servers and it will be fun to see the shacking out of the clans and what is going to happen.

Judge
13-08-04, 23:44
Personally... I'm not interested at all in fighting with members of other servers. All I care about is making the faction of Crahn stronger and more politically important in NC. If that means making friends with a Uranus carebe.... I mean player (j/k :p) then I'll do it.

So, who else here is going to be dedicated to Crahn on the international server?

giga191
14-08-04, 00:47
In theory saturn should have the best PvP because everyone does it more where as on pluto and uranus well they just enjoy to sit down and have a little tea party.

Ascension
14-08-04, 00:50
In theory saturn should have the best PvP because everyone does it more where as on pluto and uranus well they just enjoy to sit down and have a little tea party.

Well from my experience Pluto's pvp skill is by far the most impressive.. but ive only played on uranus/saturn/pluto no other.. and im originally from pluto. only been playing on Saturn recently ;)

plague
14-08-04, 01:16
Well from my experience Pluto's pvp skill is by far the most impressive.. only been playing on Saturn recently ;)
oh, well i'll try to enchance er experience when i c j00 there :lol: :lol: :lol:

ya am realy looking forward too playing with ppl from different server, the op wars should be great ...

Ascension
14-08-04, 01:20
oh, well i'll try to enchance er experience when i c j00 there :lol: :lol: :lol:

ya am realy looking forward too playing with ppl from different server, the op wars should be great ...

agreed, also the Op war system has been overhauled? so let the battles commence!

Plague what server you from?

plague
14-08-04, 01:26
well i started on pluto then went to saturn about year and half ago(got bored from me tankor)......

Shadow Dancer
14-08-04, 02:04
Their are 2 observations I have made in my life, that can be applied to this thread. 1 is from playing NC and 1 is just from RL.

1.Almost everyone says their home/favorite server has the best pvp.

2.People in general often exaggerate and are full of ****. :p

Therefore I refuse to make any comments about skill level between servers.

Ascension
14-08-04, 02:09
Their are 2 observations I have made in my life, that can be applied to this thread. 1 is from playing NC and 1 is just from RL.

1.Almost everyone says their home/favorite server has the best pvp.

2.People in general often exaggerate and are full of ****. :p

Therefore I refuse to make any comments about skill level between servers.

what i said was un-bias just from my own experience.. its hard to determine because of the chance of so many senarios. So its based on everyone and anyones own personal experience!

Role on NC 2 lets put this to the test

Shadow Dancer
14-08-04, 02:29
only been playing on Saturn recently ;)

;)

How long have you played uranus? And how much compared to the time you played on pluto?

solling
14-08-04, 02:42

im a lil scared of its gonna be liek omg i died relog gah i died relog DAMIt i died relog grr last char blah

i dont wanna fight the same person 4 times unless he has gotten a ress and even then its bad :P

but im biasted played on both sat and pluto but pluto have the best atmosphere

im alil scared of if we get a 4 char server it will turn into saturn
a place i really dont wanna play on

not asking for flames and im not going OMG PLUTO > SATURN

well maybee a lil but its all in my point of view and my opinion

but lets see what happens

Ascension
14-08-04, 03:27
;)

How long have you played uranus? And how much compared to the time you played on pluto?

i played on uranus a few days so.. err! yeah i you gotta point heh :lol:

Splaticus
14-08-04, 05:15
The beauty of a 4 slot server is that - as long as you, and a friend will dedicate a slot to the "epic whore/kill, symp fix, ress me PPU" you can always get 3 "combat" characters killed and never worry about things popping out, because you will get 'ressurrected' anyways.

Underground
14-08-04, 05:31
I cant wait for it, ive always played pluto as my main tho ive also played on saturn alot and jupiter.

Its gonna be great seeing the likes of nemesis_2k, shad, fenix, sirox, tyrant, kayne, onoz etc fighting some of the big names on saturn.