PDA

View Full Version : Transfer GoGo or 10 items

zii
13-08-04, 20:18
If you were given the choice, would you prefer to have your character's GoGo or just his ten items?

System
13-08-04, 20:20
It doesnt really matter. Most people that have annthing in this game can only take 10 items. Plus most have multi accounts + friends. So really it doesnt matter. Gogo would be like 34 items a char then

zii
13-08-04, 20:22
Given the amount of items I have per char, 34 doesn't even start. I'd settle for 34 though as a compromise.

SjanTeN^
13-08-04, 20:22
yeh if its the gogu then its allmost all your items except rare database. :) But im all in for it, dont like loosing items i worked hard on getting. Blah KK!

Jest
13-08-04, 20:23
No not Gogo. You can stack items in it. (Yes I know even though it was my original proposal I think what we have now is good). I hope they change their minds and let us take implants though.

zii
13-08-04, 20:25
I hope they change their minds and let us take implants though.

I thought that you could take implants? Or is this just bait?

System
13-08-04, 20:39
I rather it be 10 items because everyone has way to much shit and way to much money atm. Doing this will reset everything and a DS part wont go for 15 million now, well not for a while that is

zii
13-08-04, 20:48
Just remove the stacking ability from the GoGo on the Classic servers. That way you have 34 items instead of ten items. A much better deal.

Shadow Dancer
13-08-04, 20:51
gogo is too much!

Although it would be nice to carry my 500 redflash.

tomparadox
13-08-04, 20:52
yes, remove stack in gogo, and make it 34 items, i meen comeon them whipeing the money + all but 34 items a char should do it...

-FN-
13-08-04, 21:07
This whole poll is skewed. You started the question of "If you were given the choice..."

We're not. We carry over what KK allows us to. If the Implants and/or Armor get carried over due to the current LE issue, then that plus the QB is *more* than enough to keep a player self-sustaining when they're transferred.

Splaticus
13-08-04, 21:24
Implants and your QB are more than enough.

Remember, we are being allowed to transfer the most valuable thing we have in the game - our character's stats. Everything else is just stuff.

mishkin
13-08-04, 21:32
Pfft. Do you people have ANYTHING better to do than to make these threads over and over again? :wtf:

I think we're all getting quite sick of them, just post in the old threads goddamnit, or don't post at all...

The item movement of 10 things is ALREADY a goddamn compromise, and you can't take that. Move on, see it as nc one was closed down (like it will be) and a new game is going to be released (new game = fresh start)

NO game lives forever, so you'd have lost everything eventually... if you actually think you'd get to keep your implants and weapons until you're old retired farts sitting in wheelchairs? "Oh, I got that during the op-war between FF and Silent, those were the days, oh my yes... those were the days". :D

TheGreatMilenko
13-08-04, 22:29
GoGo is to big
QB is just fine live with it
your lucky they let you keep items
like with EQ2 its a whole new game people from EQ dont keep shit
(dont pull some shit about thats a diff game bullshit)

zii
13-08-04, 23:21
This isn't Everquest.

CoreKeeper
14-08-04, 00:47
[X] The Decision has been made already :p

giga191
14-08-04, 00:52
It really should be Qbelt and your implants because otherwise when doy comes your gonna be able to do fuck all coz u can't find a bloody poker or the rest of the imps that weren't in your QB

Clownst0pper
14-08-04, 01:01
System, why does your rifle spy have the name *** ?

You do realise you WILL have to change it.

It isnt even a name anyway! what do they call you "star boy?"

TheGreatMilenko
14-08-04, 03:38
This isn't Everquest.

LOOK AT OTHER MMO GAMES I WAS USING EQ AS A EXAMPLE
you stupid fuck

Thundra
14-08-04, 04:47
This isn't Everquest.
lol :lol: gotta lvoe ti when people say stupid things.

anyway if we can keep implants and quick belt thats plenty. all i can say is in the instance of eq to eq2 there actually diff games. NC2 is actually an expansion they just call it NC2 to stop the tards gettin confused to thats why. but i know what ya saying

NS_CHROME54
14-08-04, 05:01
i can probably settle for 10 items, but because i want MORE i'd really like the gogo.

kthxbye

..i..DemonX
14-08-04, 05:07
GoGo is to much tbh imagine 32 items a 249 stack?

TheGreatMilenko
14-08-04, 05:10
anyway if we can keep implants and quick belt thats plenty. all i can say is in the instance of eq to eq2 there actually diff games. NC2 is actually an expansion they just call it NC2 to stop the tards gettin confused to thats why. but i know what ya saying

look what changed :)
EQ 2 is the same as EQ just new stuff/new zones and better graphics
same with NC 2 ;)

tomparadox
14-08-04, 05:40
GoGo is to big
QB is just fine live with it
your lucky they let you keep items
like with EQ2 its a whole new game people from EQ dont keep shit
(dont pull some shit about thats a diff game bullshit)

#1 - EQ sucks, dont compare it to NC
#2 i dont care what EQ dose, because they suck
#3 10 items is to little, 35 is fine i meen give me a fucking brake, item whipe + almost all of the money will be gone? and you think people should settle with 10 items? my ass...I meen what the hell are we suposed to do with 10 items...

give us the 34 items, remove the gogos stack and itl be ok, i meen 34 items per char + most of the money being whiped aint ganna fuck the economy...