PDA

View Full Version : ohmygod, SHOPPING SPREE!!!!

ufora
13-08-04, 18:20
with the mention to only qb to be not wiped, what have u got now the the econemy is fucked and people are throwing things away?

i got

3 slot rolh unmodded
1 slot fire apoc
1 slot hl
ceres cyborg chip
biosig chip
ancient launcher cables
ds
tech parts that dont work
defunct ethic chip

and i have thrown away tonnes of stuff.

what have u got?

Spermy
13-08-04, 18:27
Everything I need for my tank, but a moveon

Judge
13-08-04, 18:31
If anyone's got a spare Libby they can't transfer on Saturn, then I'm very willing to take it off your hands. :p

Spermy
13-08-04, 18:34
Like wise for a moveon, AW CRAP FORGOT A HERC!

Drake6k
13-08-04, 19:05
I got a SA
47 tigers blood
some more rare drugs
5 slot redeemer
3 slot PE
4 slot First Love
3 slot Silent Hunter
Some more stuff... heh :\

Xylaz
14-08-04, 01:36
nothing... just a few rareparts out of the 800+ stock of one gentleman, but that's all.

Toma1ak
14-08-04, 01:50
It'll be funny when everybody gives everything away, then NC2 is delayed for another 6 months.
laughing my ass off.

Ascension
14-08-04, 01:52
Everything I need for my tank, but a moveon

same.. including rare bones.. missing a herc :(

i got over 200 techs.. which has enabled me to build a shit load of uprades..

ive aquired alot of stuff, i cant even remember heh

plague
14-08-04, 01:53
damn, whats up with evrybody throing away mc5 chips??(some one said they got sa, ds) shit i need DS realy bad so if anyone want to throw one away then throw it this way plsssssss :p

Ascension
14-08-04, 01:54
damn, whats up with evrybody thoing away mc5 chips??(some one saud they got sa, ds) shit i need realy bad so if anyone want to throw one away then throw it this way plsssssss :p

My m8 found a DS in a box in the sewers in P1 near Yakamas :p

plague
14-08-04, 01:56
My m8 found a DS in a box in the sewers in P1 near Yakamas :p

*cries* why don't i ever find this sht...lol .....oh well ....

i'll be throing buncha sht away too when i get home....weeeee funnn

edit: goddamned typos..............

SypH
14-08-04, 02:01
Got myself a nice 3 slot ultimated CS (much better than my shitty 1 slotters) a better Dev than my existing one, a 3 slot Mal, another nice 2 slot CS and lots of techs that I needed to complete rares.

Ascension
14-08-04, 02:05
*cries* why don't i ever find this sht...lol .....oh well ....

i'll be throing buncha sht away too when i get home....weeeee funnn

edit: goddamned typos..............

you say you play on saturn.. ill take some stuff 'off ya hands' so to speak :p

Vryce
14-08-04, 02:52
If anyone's got a spare Libby they can't transfer on Saturn, then I'm very willing to take it off your hands. :p

DM or email Mavra Chang in-game; I may have an extra one laying around my apt.... :p

CerealKiller
14-08-04, 03:10
Anyone tossing any Monk IMPS on Pluto? I could use a PSI Core, when I left I gave away a bunch of my high level stuff.

TheGreatMilenko
14-08-04, 04:42
anyone got a Heavy Ultima on saturn

Xylaz
14-08-04, 13:44
anyone got a Heavy Ultima on saturn

yeah good idea... :lol:
i need SF SRI SA Moveon and DS... oh and a 3 slot PE with scope... So, if someone would be willing to donate something of the above - PM me...
Hmm, actually i think i'll accept everything, even money which is worthless anyway... so yeah PM me and give me all - you wont need it anyway

Spermy
14-08-04, 13:50
Ended up trading My BOC and veinripper, for tech parts of stuff i could use, Obvious evidence that the economy is fucked, I had to Give COMPLETED RARES just for 4 lousy parts.

Roll on NC2 and a level playing field. I intend to take a few of the many newbies and brainwash them! er I mean show them how it's done. heh. Mebbe form a clan of my own.

Underground
14-08-04, 14:20
Ended up trading My BOC and veinripper, for tech parts of stuff i could use, Obvious evidence that the economy is fucked, I had to Give COMPLETED RARES just for 4 lousy parts.

Roll on NC2 and a level playing field. I intend to take a few of the many newbies and brainwash them! er I mean show them how it's done. heh. Mebbe form a clan of my own.

Its the fact that someone is willing to give 2 complete slotted rares for some parts thats fucked it O_o

Judge
14-08-04, 15:04
That would have been a suitable arguement before the announcement Underground, however after the announcement about 10 items... there really is no way to fix or to make the economy any better until NC2 comes around, its just not going to happen because people have NO faith in credits, and very little in Tech parts anymore, so the only thing that can really be traded is shit like full rares and implants.

ZzarGladius
15-08-04, 02:29
Hey, I'll take any full DS's or DS parts on pluto, DM me, I'll be on in about 3 hours. Anybody want tech parts, DM me and I'll see what I have.

Yeah, I agree, the current economy is going to be really crazy now. But oh well, now it's about trading to make your character more DOY ready.