PDA

View Full Version : Need Answers - Official Ones

alig
13-08-04, 17:26
K so im moving house next friday and loosing my internet connection meaning i _HAVE_ to have my characters inventory's ready by next friday meaning i _NEED_ to know some things :

- Are imps implanted in my characters transfering or do they need to be in a quickbelt slot?

- Is it definately 10 items? or is this subject to change possibly. (grrr :mad: )

- Do i need to log off in my apt or Outzone so i dont get fucking owned of CA guards/********** and hacked of pro-city while im carrying a belt of rares when i eventually get back?

DONT CLOSE IT PLZ! Id post it in that sticky but that sticky is what id consider a complete mess of jumbled up words and soon as i click submit reply there is 10 posts already infront of mine putting my important questions into the depth's of the forum and leaving a post talking about some random bullshit infront.

enigma_b17
13-08-04, 17:28
[edit]nvm stupid comment :P

Richard Slade
13-08-04, 17:28
- Do i need to log off in my apt or Outzone so i dont get fucking owned of CA guards/********** and hacked of pro-city while im carrying a belt of rares when i eventually get back?

Be SURE about that you WILL end up starting in a safe spot
and most likely your new apartment

alig
13-08-04, 17:31
[edit]nvm stupid comment :P

Well thats a chance im not prepared to take as ive spent 1.5years playing this game and payed 1.5 years and i dont wanna loose all my rare imps because the game *might* not go retail.

Nidhogg
13-08-04, 17:37
Put it in the sticky like everyone else. That's what the sticky is there for. I suspect that only one of your questions hasn't already been asked anyway.

N