PDA

View Full Version : RP story for the Dome

garyu69
13-08-04, 13:41
Ok, I for one am not happy with the item whipe or name filter. But looks like i will have to leave or just get one with it. 1 account is for the cancellation and 2 will go over if there is a 1 slot international created, otherwise 1 account will be taken to NC2 for a while.

But anyway... this topic is about the RP story for the dome.

So what is the story? How is it going to fit into the history? Will there be a mass war and will runners be a part of it?
How about for losing all your items what story will create this, i can think of a story to fit in with myself being an FA runner and being force from my home. But other factions will be harder to create a story for that.

Is someone at KK writting up a story plot for this? If not, lets have some ideas from the community and build our own RP plot for this move.

Archeus
13-08-04, 13:47
A massive nuke will destroy all the buildings and apartments with all the stuff, in the process wiping out the computer systems destroying the stock-x and banking systems. The radiation will destroy all the items on you except for 10 (no one knows why*). Also frequent bouts of memory loss as people try to remember what their name is and why people who they knew as one name is suddenly someone else.

* Whenever there is something that happens that can't be explained, then a wizard did it (Simpsons).

nobby
14-08-04, 00:14
then a great fire killed lots of people in neocron including all the guys that made the city, all survivers went out and celebrated the freedom of having their cash still and their items!
pure paradise! :p

Ascension
14-08-04, 00:31
then a wizard did it

Magic Trevor?

Walsh
14-08-04, 01:10
But anyway... this topic is about the RP story for the dome.

RP..here? Pwahahaha :rolleyes:

It will involve droms.