PDA

View Full Version : Post here if you dont want the current upcoming item wipe!

WebShock
13-08-04, 13:20
I understand that we cant take keys to NC 2 since people will just sell the hundreds of keys they have to make money thus screwing the economy up again. thats cool.

Do away with the money because that screwed the game economy too!!

But man, i didnt exploit, dupe or anything like that. How about making it so that i can take my worth in freeweight with me? that way you cant take all kinds of stuff to bork the economy up. That way i can throw that extra cs into my backpack.

if not how about letting us keep our implants (in the implant slots) and the 10 quickbelt items for other things like... WEAPONS!!!

I understand that this is an attempt to fix the economy. I have 8 characters on saturn. I would love to take more than the 4 head implants i have in my quickbelt and 6 other things. That just seems a little harsh.

I hope you really reconsider this kk

Perhaps you can make a server where we can all port to, that allows us to take more than whatever you have in slot 1 thru 10

Underground
13-08-04, 13:23
Perhaps you can make a server where we can all port to, that allows us to take more than whatever you have in slot 1 thru 10

I get the impression that thats what the neocron classic server is, keep all items but it stays in the state its currently in

Nidhogg
13-08-04, 13:31
Enough of these. Use the "agree/disagree" poll or post it on the sticky.

N