PDA

View Full Version : DOY Upgrade Questions Only

Crest
13-08-04, 12:30
Since the original thread has gone on for pages, with comments and so on, mebbe a thread just ofr questions about BDOY would be a good idea....

Guys please, no spam, simply just ask the question. Please make it relevant and don't ask the same question already asked.

This can give KK a easy platform to answer us... if they choose to.

Also lets leave response to KK ... if you have an official response then just qoute it... No I as player think cause , hey that leads to 50 pages of no help

Mine are

1) If there is a wipe, so clans helping new players get setup will not be able to help *level 1 and 2 implants / cash .... only thing to offer is cash. Has this been thought about ?

2) I understand a cash whipe and all ... what has been done to ensure the errors of the passed don't occur again. Its cool we doing a wipe, as things are out of control. I can sacrafice stuff I don't really use, for starting on a fair fotting

3) Is quick belt the only things going accross or is that on top of your chars current stuff,like all his imps in his head, and armour ?

4) Multiplayer servers, this is great exceptthe asuumption all (well at lest me) is that multiplayer = 4 players ... can this be confirmed ..... Me wonders if multiplayer could mean 5 players or 2 players (5 for me is good, 2 and I am out of here, 4 and I make a sacrifice, but still satying)

Other questions asked
- Do we get new starter appartments for our chars?
- What happen when I have char that is anti-CA, and I log in for the first
time in NC2, will he spawn in DoY-city? I think he will get shot when I
respawn in NC-city by copbots.
- What about the epic's we did? can we take them to nc2?
- Is Dome of York a new faction or the name of the new city?

cRazy2003
13-08-04, 12:37
1). why are some players getting 40 items to take with them coming from saturn/uranus and some from pluto can only take 10, completely outbalencing the econemy?

[D]est
13-08-04, 14:56
omg! Join saturn then! You proberly only have 1 char. And on Saturn we have 3/4 Chars! :o

Nidhogg
13-08-04, 15:17
As with all other similar threads I ask you to keep it on the sticky.

N