PDA

View Full Version : uhm little unfairness here

cRazy2003
13-08-04, 11:10
kthxciao

and for all you 'stop whine' nerds

stop whine > you

anyways, i know everything cant be fair in everything we have but isnt the different slotted servers a little unfair on different players, my main char is on pluto, if i knew this bullshit was gonna happen i would of started on pluto/saturn 2 years ago, but the fact is, doy is doy, a completely new game

some players will have 40 items, some will have 10 items, and some will have multiple accounts etc, how can you expect the econemy to grow again in a normality with stuff like that going on, i know this may not consider everyone but personally 10 slots just aint enough to what i have and wish to bring with me, now you may whine and blah blah, but crazy doesnt give a poop, simple fact is:

in doy, some players will get significant advances in the econemy then others in this NEW GAME

Richard Slade
13-08-04, 11:12
Give it a week or two dude, it's not that hard to get back into the leauge again

mishkin
13-08-04, 11:12
That's what I said all along...

<3 Crazy :D

retr0n
13-08-04, 11:36
kthxciao

stop whine > you

anyways, i know everything cant be fair in everything we have but isnt the different slotted servers a little unfair on different players, my main char is on pluto, if i knew this bullshit was gonna happen i would of started on pluto/saturn 2 years ago, but the fact is, doy is doy, a completely new game

some players will have 40 items, some will have 10 items, and some will have multiple accounts etc, how can you expect the econemy to grow again in a normality with stuff like that going on, i know this may not consider everyone but personally 10 slots just aint enough to what i have and wish to bring with me, now you may whine and blah blah, but crazy doesnt give a poop, simple fact is:

in doy, some players will get significant advances in the econemy then others in this NEW GAME

That is so fucking true.
Ex pluto tank takes 10 items, not even combat ready after the transfer.
Saturn PPU takes 40 items, and is combat ready at once, or 2 saturn chars
with 20 items each.

KK never do put enough thought into things *cough* click2pay *cough*

Opar
13-08-04, 11:40
Multi character servers = people have worked harder to level all their characters, they have more character, so they should have more items to save.

Sure people will create temporary chars if need be, why not? If its there, use it.

MrChumble
13-08-04, 11:45
kthxciao

Could you run through that again?

It's a new game.

The economy is stuffed.

We only get to take 10 items.

This will stuff the economy in NC2.

You want to take lots more items so no one has an advantage and the NC2 econony doesn't get borked?

I must be missing something here, cos that makes no sense to me at all.

garyu69
13-08-04, 11:48
Everyone says the economy is fucked. Well Pluto's economy isn't. But we're the ones most effected :(

hinch
13-08-04, 11:55
Give it a week or two dude, it's not that hard to get back into the leauge again

actually its going to be impossiable if your a non clanned ppu unless people actually start sharing loot with you or people start paying for your protection services which lets be honnest wont happen

and if the stupid s/d self cast ever comes in then ppu's really will be fucked

cRazy2003
13-08-04, 12:18
Could you run through that again?

It's a new game.

The economy is stuffed.

We only get to take 10 items.

This will stuff the economy in NC2.

You want to take lots more items so no one has an advantage and the NC2 econony doesn't get borked?

I must be missing something here, cos that makes no sense to me at all.

i mean
ex-pluto players take 10 items
ex-saturn players will take 40 items with there 4 char slots

fair or unfair? :rolleyes:

and opar it wasnt harder for them to level so they shouldnt just be able to take more items, dont forget they have 4 options of characters "hmm i need something built i'll just log my alt", can people on pluto do that? unless they have another account, which i personally dont, i think not.

the point is which ive said before this is a completely new game weather they've worked hard or not they will have more items and this will just unbalance the econemy again.

MrChumble
13-08-04, 12:21
i mean
ex-pluto players take 10 items
ex-saturn players will take 40 items with there 4 char slots

fair or unfair? :rolleyes:

You do realise you can have players on pluto AND saturn don't you?

That gives you a month and half at least to get together 30 decent items on saturn (assuming a 4 slot nc2 server). That's not exactly difficult, not least cos the worth of rares and rare parts should be sitting damn near zero right now :)

cRazy2003
13-08-04, 12:24
You do realise you can have players on pluto AND saturn don't you?

That gives you a month and half at least to get together 30 decent items on saturn (assuming a 4 slot nc2 server). That's not exactly difficult, not least cos the worth of rares and rare parts should be sitting damn near zero right now :)

i have shit all on saturn, not even any chars, 8500+ rares on pluto and loads of other stuff, why should i work my ass off to build items on a different server when people are just getting these 40 items because its the server they picked, of which they, and i were unaware this was going to happen.

MrChumble
13-08-04, 12:26
i have shit all on saturn, not even any chars, 8500+ rares on pluto and loads of other stuff, why should i work my ass off to build items on a different server when people are just getting these 40 items because its the server they picked, of which they, and i were unaware this was going to happen.

Well to turn that around you chose to have one character. They get 10 items per character. You get 10 items per character. What's the problem?

Make 4 chars on saturn and offer to be a mule for someone. Let them carry across 5 items on each of your chars if they agree to give you 5 items you want as well. They can't take them so it's no skin off their back, and they get to take more items at effectively no cost.

End result is you get to take 30 items for one char, not a bad ratio :)

cRazy2003
13-08-04, 12:34
Well to turn that around you chose to have one character. They get 10 items per character. You get 10 items per character. What's the problem?

Make 4 chars on saturn and offer to be a mule for someone. Let them carry across 5 items on each of your chars if they agree to give you 5 items you want as well. They can't take them so it's no skin off their back, and they get to take more items at effectively no cost.

End result is you get to take 30 items for one char, not a bad ratio :)

you think im going to trust a stranger or anyone in fact with my rares and items when they have the ability to change there name when they transfer? no thanks.

the problem is the servers are changing, the game is NEW, some have 40 item slots, some have only 10, now i wouldnt mind 10 and 20 so much but the difference between 10 items and 40 items is a hell of a lot. and why should players to this new game get a head start with many more items then others, and since its pluto it means a small amount of the new neocron2 community will start with MANY less items then others, example:

10 slots, 9 rare weapons, 1 tl150 const tool to sell for starter cash
40 slots, 35 rare weapons, 5 tl 150 const tool to sell for starter cash

the ratios can be different but how much will this outbalance the entire econemy?

Spermy
13-08-04, 12:51
Everyone says the economy is fucked. Well Pluto's economy isn't. But we're the ones most effected :(

I don't know this but it seems your one slot account will be upgraded to four to go on the international, I doubt you'd get put on the one slot german server, at least not for long.

Either way, you will then have as many slots as the other players.

My advice to you, is get in touch with KK

And talk to them.

Kindly and reasonably, I'm sure they would be able to add slots into Pluto before the exodus mate. Just have to ask them if it's viable and get some community support. That way, you would have as many characters as them. you don't have to play them, just load them up.

Archeus
13-08-04, 12:55
Multi character servers = people have worked harder to level all their characters, they have more character, so they should have more items to save.

How do you work that out? Harder to level on Pluto unless you have multiple accounts, and pluto multiple account players are getting screwed for that as well.

Multi-character server, you just powerlevel your mules/trader characters and they handle making all your stuff for you.

Richard Slade
13-08-04, 12:57
How do you work that out? Harder to level on Pluto unless you have multiple accounts, and pluto multiple account players are getting screwed for that as well.

Multi-character server, you just powerlevel your mules/trader characters and they handle making all your stuff for you.

So tell me which one of my active pistol spy, apu, ppu or droner (all PvP able) that would be considered a mule?

MrChumble
13-08-04, 13:03
you think im going to trust a stranger or anyone in fact with my rares and items when they have the ability to change there name when they transfer? no thanks.

Eh?

Re read my post. I said you hold their stuff, and they give you stuff as well as compensation.

retr0n
13-08-04, 13:05
So tell me which one of my active pistol spy, apu, ppu or droner (all PvP able) that would be considered a mule?

You are the 1% that does not have one.

Also, lets say you have 3 accounts, that's 3 pluto chars, that's 30 items.
Now i know people that play saturn that have 3 accounts, that's 12 chars,
that's 120 items. New economy my arse!

Edit: should be all or nothing.

Richard Slade
13-08-04, 13:06
First of all, it'll change just for the fact that there's 120 items instead of +8000.. Quite a difference, no?
Second GET YOUR ASS BACK IN!

Underground
13-08-04, 13:10
You are the 1% that does not have one.

Also, lets say you have 3 accounts, that's 3 pluto chars, that's 30 items.
Now i know people that play saturn that have 3 accounts, that's 12 chars,
that's 120 items. New economy my arse!

Edit: should be all or nothing.
Those people with 12 chars will have 10 items per char

Those people with 3 chars will have 10 items per char

those with 12 chars will be after a hell of alot more stuff to fully rekit those 12 chars then those that only have 3 chars.

I play pluto, I have 2 chars, I can manage to take over everything ill need for my tank and my spy to be 100% PVP ready, Ofc ill have to buy some armour, bones and 1-2 imps but their store bought and relatively cheap, its not the end of the fucking world, its a game in a VIRTUAL world

Its all fake

Its entertainment, and if you aint having fun now then stop clutching at straws and just leave now instead of trolling the forums with whatever reason for a argument you can grab onto...

cRazy2003
13-08-04, 13:10
I don't know this but it seems your one slot account will be upgraded to four to go on the international, I doubt you'd get put on the one slot german server, at least not for long.

And talk to them.

Kindly and reasonably, I'm sure they would be able to add slots into Pluto before the exodus mate. Just have to ask them if it's viable and get some community support. That way, you would have as many characters as them. you don't have to play them, just load them up.

it would be nice, but KK's reputation as being customer friendly is a bit shit to be honest, unless they can prove us wrong by answering this, or even one of the forum mods, since ive noticed they have a KK orientated mind :p

it would just be much more fair and balance the econemy properly if everyone got 40 items like the other 4 slot servers, or at least something like 30 since each char in the slots will have its own items, but in the end they will take more and use more of the other char slots to take more valuable things, since its a web interface used to transfer items they could just allow whatever is in the quickbelt plus 20-30 items in the inventory, in the end it will assure the econemy wont go out of balance strieght away.

retr0n
13-08-04, 13:11
First of all, it'll change just for the fact that there's 120 items instead of +8000.. Quite a difference, no?
Second GET YOUR ASS BACK IN!

First of all, nobody has 8000 rare items, i am talking built spells, not parts,
nobody is going to bring 120 parts with them, that would be retarded.

The point is, saturn people get a major advantage on the new server, someone
with 3 accounts that plays saturn has 120 items while someone with 3 accs
that playes pluto has 30 items.

There is no way to fix this either, so it should be all or nothing.

Second of all, you wernt there ffs, so i went to get breakfast. omw

Underground
13-08-04, 13:12
it would be nice, but KK's reputation as being customer friendly is a bit shit to be honest, unless they can prove us wrong by answering this, or even one of the forum mods, since ive noticed they have a KK orientated mind :p

it would just be much more fair and balance the econemy properly if everyone got 40 items like the other 4 slot servers, or at least something like 30 since each char in the slots will have its own items, but in the end they will take more and use more of the other char slots to take more valuable things, since its a web interface used to transfer items they could just allow whatever is in the quickbelt plus 20-30 items in the inventory, in the end it will assure the econemy wont go out of balance strieght away.

Stop looking at it in a irish direction...

Yes they get 40, and you get 10.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa... theyve got FOUR chars to equip, and youve got ONE

Richard Slade
13-08-04, 13:13
I say, everyone should simply get to take 30 items (less than four chars, more than one, simple and nice)
and there won't be any whining of unfairness atleast on that point

cRazy2003
13-08-04, 13:15
First of all, nobody has 8000 rare items, i am talking built spells, not parts,
nobody is going to bring 120 parts with them, that would be retarded.

The point is, saturn people get a major advantage on the new server, someone
with 3 accounts that plays saturn has 120 items while someone with 3 accs
that playes pluto has 30 items.

There is no way to fix this either, so it should be all or nothing.

Second of all, you wernt there ffs, so i went to get breakfast. omw

with 40 or even 30 slots i could carry

all my nessessery rare weapons
my other rares for trade
some items to sell for cash
my rare implants

now imagine if we cant carry all this, and someone who came from saturn/uranus can, how much is this going to fuck the econemy over?

garyu69
13-08-04, 13:15

And talk to them.

Kindly and reasonably, I'm sure they would be able to add slots into Pluto before the exodus mate. Just have to ask them if it's viable and get some community support. That way, you would have as many characters as them. you don't have to play them, just load them up.Do you play on pluto? Or have you ever? I'm guessing not, because if you have you wouldn't have just posted that.

I don't want a multi slot server and i don't want to be forced onto a multi slot server. I want there to be a Pluto in NC2 too. 1 slot english.

cRazy2003
13-08-04, 13:16
slade i completly agree, 30 items for my pluto char would do me fine, i wouldnt even mind 40 for the other 4 char servers since each char in most accounts will have there own items to carry.

Underground
13-08-04, 13:20
slade i completly agree, 30 items for my pluto char would do me fine, i wouldnt even mind 40 for the other 4 char servers since each char in most accounts will have there own items to carry.

So you want 30 items for 1 char

but want the rest to have for items for 40 chars ? 10 for each char ?

O_oO_oO_oO_oO_oO_oO_oO_oO_oO_o

Richard Slade
13-08-04, 13:23
So you want 30 items for 1 char

but want the rest to have for items for 40 chars ? 10 for each char ?

O_oO_oO_oO_oO_oO_oO_oO_oO_oO_o

Since they've been playing with ONE char for as long as you have played FOUR they should technically have more items than you

Underground
13-08-04, 13:37
Since they've been playing with ONE char for as long as you have played FOUR they should technically have more items than you

I play pluto, read my post above.

I have 2 accounts, combat poking spy, tank.

Spy
1) 5 slot HL
2) 4 slot Spirit SH
3) 2 Slot Spirit SH
4) 5 slot ROG
5) SF
6) SA
7) PPR
8) Moveon
9) Spirit Ammo Sample
10) SA

Tank
1) 5 Slot POB
2) 5 Slot CS
3) 5 Slot Dev
4) Spare 5 Slot CS (Just incase :p )
5) 4 Slot Rav
6) Herc
7) Marine
8) PPR
9) Moveon
10) FH2

There, 2 chars, All i gotta do is buy bones and armour, still got all major imps that i cant replace within 2 minutes where as the rest i can. Im losing around 8k techs as i hold our clans items, 7 apartments of built rares and some very nice items like 5 slot TSG and 5 slot DOY Raygun, however do I care ? Ive collected shit for 2 years ingame, and it doesent bother me too much that ill be losing most of it

Crazy, your a spy, and personally i dont believe that on your own you own that many techs, or that many apartments, or that many built rares. Ive been in a major clan on pluto since i basically started, for the last 14 months ive been high ranking in some of the biggest clans on the server and each clan ive held the CLANS techs, where 20-30 people are gathering parts for the collection, and because of that I dont believe that you have that many, all you do is arse around in plaza ive never seen you outside of plaza and you always look too busy on OOC and trade to actually be doing anything else then stand around talking.
If you were to go through your techs and count each one individually, i bet my left bollock that you havent got any more then 1200 at most after 2 years, basically because each time you build something you take 6 items off the total, you said you had something like 64 Apartments, thats bullshit, period, I fit ALL of my techs into ONE lvl3 plaza apartment, then ive got 16 apartments for other stuff like built rares and other collectables and random shite in general.

Also what are you gonna do with all those techs etc? Your a rifle spy, you only need rifles, a rifle spy only needs 2 weapons, their spells are cheap and easy to rebuild, and spies only have 3-4 head implants that are hard to obtain. so weapons plus imps is 5-7 items, 3-5 spaces for other stuff you wanna take.

Archeus
13-08-04, 13:42

There are certainly exceptions to the rule. But try having to find a constructor/researcher, etc on pluto when you don't have multiple accounts or don't belong to a clan. With the 4 character servers you can create your mules and remove them when you don't need them anymore.

retr0n
13-08-04, 13:50
Those people with 12 chars will have 10 items per char

Those people with 3 chars will have 10 items per char

those with 12 chars will be after a hell of alot more stuff to fully rekit those 12 chars then those that only have 3 chars.

I play pluto, I have 2 chars, I can manage to take over everything ill need for my tank and my spy to be 100% PVP ready, Ofc ill have to buy some armour, bones and 1-2 imps but their store bought and relatively cheap, its not the end of the fucking world, its a game in a VIRTUAL world

Its all fake

Its entertainment, and if you aint having fun now then stop clutching at straws and just leave now instead of trolling the forums with whatever reason for a argument you can grab onto...

First of all, dont get me wrong, I am all for an item whipe, but, I think it
should be either ALL items or you might aswell fuck it.

For example I have 2 accounts, play pluto, I can transfer 20 items, that's
10 items / char... Now, on saturn I have 8 chars, I play 2 of those chars,
The others are for shits & giggles... Well it's 4 chars but 2 of them are
complete replicas of my pluto chars, so i would still only need to equip 2
chars in NC2 and I am able to transfer 80 items so that becommes 40 items/char.

Second of all, Your statement about VIRTUAL FUCKING WORLD!! GAME!!11oneone
means fuck all. Some people have spent GIGANTIC amounts of time collecting
stuff, they have their LE in and only play this game to hunt & collect. Why
should they not be upset and whine when they are going to loose everything
now. It doesnt matter that it's "virtual" property, it's still something they have
worked hard for and invested REAL LIFE TIME & MONEY.

Yes we play this game for entartaiment (sp?) but after 2+ years it's becomes
much more then some virtual binary digits in a sequence.

So how can you blame those people for leaving / whining on forums.

Underground
13-08-04, 14:01
First of all, dont get me wrong, I am all for an item whipe, but, I think it
should be either ALL items or you might aswell fuck it.

For example I have 2 accounts, play pluto, I can transfer 20 items, that's
10 items / char... Now, on saturn I have 8 chars, I play 2 of those chars,
The others are for shits & giggles... Well it's 4 chars but 2 of them are
complete replicas of my pluto chars, so i would still only need to equip 2
chars in NC2 and I am able to transfer 80 items so that becommes 40 items/char.

Second of all, Your statement about VIRTUAL FUCKING WORLD!! GAME!!11oneone
means fuck all. Some people have spent GIGANTIC amounts of time collecting
stuff, they have their LE in and only play this game to hunt & collect. Why
should they not be upset and whine when they are going to loose everything
now. It doesnt matter that it's "virtual" property, it's still something they have
worked hard for and invested REAL LIFE TIME & MONEY.

Yes we play this game for entartaiment (sp?) but after 2+ years it's becomes
much more then some virtual binary digits in a sequence.

So how can you blame those people for leaving / whining on forums.

at the end of the day people play the game for entertainment, something to do. This gives them something to do. I collect stuff, however mostly its only me that knows about that stuff, because all it does is sit in a cabinet, it serves no purpose. Why get fussed over something that doesent affect anything atall ?

retr0n
13-08-04, 14:10
at the end of the day people play the game for entertainment, something to do. This gives them something to do. I collect stuff, however mostly its only me that knows about that stuff, because all it does is sit in a cabinet, it serves no purpose. Why get fussed over something that doesent affect anything atall ?

Lets say you collect baseball cards. After 10 years of collecting you have
shitloads of them. Now nobody knows about this besides your closest friends.
Now you decide to move to a new house, but some guy walks up to you
and says: you can only take 10 cards with you, but hey, you are a collector
you need something to do, right?, I mean, nobody knows about those cards
anyway besides you and smoe friends, stop whining, go die...

sounds fair to you?

edit: they should simply make 1 server where you can transfer everything,
and another that is completly new, you can only take your chars.

I would go to the only chars one, but I can understand the people that want
to keep their stuff.

cRazy2003
13-08-04, 15:49
Crazy, your a spy, and personally i dont believe that on your own you own that many techs, or that many apartments, or that many built rares. Ive been in a major clan on pluto since i basically started, for the last 14 months ive been high ranking in some of the biggest clans on the server and each clan ive held the CLANS techs, where 20-30 people are gathering parts for the collection, and because of that I dont believe that you have that many, all you do is arse around in plaza ive never seen you outside of plaza and you always look too busy on OOC and trade to actually be doing anything else then stand around talking.
If you were to go through your techs and count each one individually, i bet my left bollock that you havent got any more then 1200 at most after 2 years, basically because each time you build something you take 6 items off the total, you said you had something like 64 Apartments, thats bullshit, period, I fit ALL of my techs into ONE lvl3 plaza apartment, then ive got 16 apartments for other stuff like built rares and other collectables and random shite in general.

Also what are you gonna do with all those techs etc? Your a rifle spy, you only need rifles, a rifle spy only needs 2 weapons, their spells are cheap and easy to rebuild, and spies only have 3-4 head implants that are hard to obtain. so weapons plus imps is 5-7 items, 3-5 spaces for other stuff you wanna take.

ive been playing for 2 years, when i had my old account i was a tank and i used to hunt rares all the time, and when i had my CA clan of about 40 members we used to go out hunting to, in 2 revelers, 2 gunners, 2 hackers, and split up and scouted the zone, eventually the clan dispersed and most the members left the game so i was left with all the clan rares, i split some up between the remaining members but i was left with the majority, and ive also traded a lot of rare weapons for unressed techs.

Jesterthegreat
13-08-04, 15:57
kthxciao

stop whine > you

my main server is Uranus.

while you are technically correct, i will have 40 items to transfer... what pluto people seem top miss is that i have 4 char's worth of items to transfer too O_o

ps if anyone i know needs a mule on Pluot - other than a set of PA, a heal and a holy para, i dont have anything vital to put in my QB there. im not saying random people should trust me... but if you know me and have 7 things to transfer... PM me on the forums (im not online on pluto much)

cRazy2003
13-08-04, 16:01
my main server is Uranus.

while you are technically correct, i will have 40 items to transfer... what pluto people seem top miss is that i have 4 char's worth of items to transfer too O_o

ps if anyone i know needs a mule on Pluot - other than a set of PA, a heal and a holy para, i dont have anything vital to put in my QB there. im not saying random people should trust me... but if you know me and have 7 things to transfer... PM me on the forums (im not online on pluto much)

its true but some people only have 1-2 chars on uranus/saturn and that is the downfall, i would even be happy with 30 items on pluto instead of 40 to balance it out, but in the end people who play 4 char servers will carry MUCH more over to neocron2 for single chars.

Jesterthegreat
13-08-04, 16:07
its true but some people only have 1-2 chars on uranus/saturn and that is the downfall, i would even be happy with 30 items on pluto instead of 40 to balance it out, but in the end people who play 4 char servers will carry MUCH more over to neocron2 for single chars.

but it doesnt balance it out.

Pluto is a 1 slot server, you have always known that.

KK have always supported and ecouraged multiple accounts for pluto players (more money = sexy)

if you want more chars to transfer stuff... you have to do it the same as you had to do it all through retail. pluto players will have to get alt accounts or deal with it.

dont complain that you play a 1 char server and are limited to 1 char's transfer capacity...

cRazy2003
13-08-04, 16:18
but it doesnt balance it out.

Pluto is a 1 slot server, you have always known that.

KK have always supported and ecouraged multiple accounts for pluto players (more money = sexy)

if you want more chars to transfer stuff... you have to do it the same as you had to do it all through retail. pluto players will have to get alt accounts or deal with it.

dont complain that you play a 1 char server and are limited to 1 char's transfer capacity...

but 'dealing with it' isnt a valid point, this is a NEW GAME it doesnt matter how it is now, the fact is this is a new game, new server, and some players will begin with many more items and value then some players, and this will unbalance the econemy

Jesterthegreat
13-08-04, 16:26
but 'dealing with it' isnt a valid point, this is a NEW GAME it doesnt matter how it is now, the fact is this is a new game, new server, and some players will begin with many more items and value then some players, and this will unbalance the econemy

dude... the simple fact is that i have more than 10 items per char i want... as do you.

what server you play makes no difference to how many items a single char wants.

there is no way you can justify Pluto characters transfering 4 times (or 3 times) the amount of a multi char server. no way at all. the whole "hardcore" pluto attitude is now biting the players in the ass... i have chars on both pluto and jupiter. i have one account. ill sacrifice stuff that isn't essential

cRazy2003
13-08-04, 16:34
dude... the simple fact is that i have more than 10 items per char i want... as do you.

what server you play makes no difference to how many items a single char wants.

there is no way you can justify Pluto characters transfering 4 times (or 3 times) the amount of a multi char server. no way at all. the whole "hardcore" pluto attitude is now biting the players in the ass... i have chars on both pluto and jupiter. i have one account. ill sacrifice stuff that isn't essential

your missing the valid point again that while you may take up all the char slots the majority of people dont have all there 4 char slots filled because it is time consuming to level 4 characters, whilst this is technically correct that 4 chars each require 10 items the fact currently is a large number of people will be carrying along more items per character then people who play pluto, in some cases a significant amount more. and its a fact that this will in some way unbalance the game.

Jesterthegreat
13-08-04, 16:42
your missing the valid point again that while you may take up all the char slots the majority of people dont have all there 4 char slots filled because it is time consuming to level 4 characters, whilst this is technically correct that 4 chars each require 10 items the fact currently is a large number of people will be carrying along more items per character then people who play pluto, in some cases a significant amount more. and its a fact that this will in some way unbalance the game.

"the majority of people" all the NC players i know in real life have 4 slots used either on Uranus or both Uranus and saturn. one of the people i know in real life has 3 accounts, all Uranus slots used and all capped or near capped.

"the majority of people"... this is the same "majority of people" that has both a research and construct alt... the "majority of people" that the pluto server make up as a reason to play 1 char servers.

i can tell you that in my experiance (Uranus since day 1 of UK retail) its complete bullshit. yes some people have cst / res alts. however i would bet my entire account that some peoiple on Pluto have cst/res alts too... maybe it will be less but the server pop is less.

if the point was "the majority of the people" dont have 4 chars was your point it is not only invalid, its also incorrect. if thats not your point then pretend im an idiot and explain it slowly :D

Richard Slade
13-08-04, 16:43
Cupcake anyone?

Jesterthegreat
13-08-04, 16:46
Cupcake anyone?

chocolate?

Richard Slade
13-08-04, 16:48
chocolate?
You can get it with extra choco chips or crisp too

cRazy2003
13-08-04, 16:49
"the majority of people" all the NC players i know in real life have 4 slots used either on Uranus or both Uranus and saturn. one of the people i know in real life has 3 accounts, all Uranus slots used and all capped or near capped.

"the majority of people"... this is the same "majority of people" that has both a research and construct alt... the "majority of people" that the pluto server make up as a reason to play 1 char servers.

i can tell you that in my experiance (Uranus since day 1 of UK retail) its complete bullshit. yes some people have cst / res alts. however i would bet my entire account that some peoiple on Pluto have cst/res alts too... maybe it will be less but the server pop is less.

if the point was "the majority of the people" dont have 4 chars was your point it is not only invalid, its also incorrect. if thats not your point then pretend im an idiot and explain it slowly :D

what would const/res alts need to bring,
imps
const tool
what will happen with all those spare slots? they will go to other chars items, therefore unbalancing the items a single char has, its the same with researching chars.

and may be unfair to give pluto 40 item slots, even i dont agree, 30 item slots for example would be great for me, or even 20, anything just to compensate for the amount of items other players in 4 char slot servers will be taking with them to neocron2, because its a fact that in 90% of cases players who play on 4 char servers will be carrying more items along.

Jesterthegreat
13-08-04, 16:52
imps
const tool
what will happen with all those spare slots? they will go to other chars items, therefore unbalancing the items a single char has, its the same with researching chars.

and may be unfair to give pluto 40 item slots, even i dont agree, 30 item slots for example would be great for me, or even 20, anything just to compensate for the amount of items other players in 4 char slot servers will be taking with them to neocron2, because its a fact that in 90% of cases players who play on 4 char servers will be carrying more items along.

omfg...

ok... i have no tradeskill chars on Uranus. should i get 40 slots per char? 160 items? thats quite a lot. infact thats a stupid amount.

there is no way you can honestly tell me that you need 40 items for the beginning of retail on NC2

Richard Slade
13-08-04, 16:54
How about this damn solution then: You can only bring ONE quickbelt worth of stuff.

Yes I know you Saturnmules have leveled and yadiyadiyadi but hey,
I can tell you something: You only got one real REAL main, and seriously, leveling ain't THAT horrible

Jesterthegreat
13-08-04, 16:59
How about this damn solution then: You can only bring ONE quickbelt worth of stuff.

Yes I know you Saturnmules have leveled and yadiyadiyadi but hey,
I can tell you something: You only got one real REAL main, and seriously, leveling ain't THAT horrible

*sigh* how about 1 QB per char like KK say?

tbh it doesnt matter who agree's or disagrees. it doesnt matter who justifies how many slots.

what matters is that appears to be the way it is. personally i will hate losing my stuff. i have 9 capped / near capped chars over 3 servers. however i can hunt for techs etc in NC2. ill take what i need to hunt and attempt PvP. ffs my "main" is a str 90 tank. if i can PvP well enough to beat capped chars of all classes a little missing equipment is no problem. (no that wasn't an ego inflation... it was me saying ill manage with 10 items)

Richard Slade
13-08-04, 17:06
I don't mind one for each char, I play saturn too, but I'm mostly ideadropping for the sake of argument and the fact that the pluto couple wants to make their tiny voices heard...
I'll come u with ore insane ideas later on ;)

Jesterthegreat
13-08-04, 17:08
I don't mind one for each char, I play saturn too, but I'm mostly ideadropping for the sake of argument and the fact that the pluto couple wants to make their tiny voices heard...
I'll come u with ore insane ideas later on ;)

no they dont want their voices heard... most accepted it :)

some people suddenly realise the problem with a 1 char server is the fact that it has 1 char :D

Richard Slade
13-08-04, 17:09
no they dont want their voices heard... most accepted it :)

some people suddenly realise the problem with a 1 char server is the fact that it has 1 char :D

Touché dude... But hey, let's give them some nutty ideas those who want it so they're stalled until the beta :p

Scikar
13-08-04, 17:09
imps
const tool

People on Pluto have cst/res alts too. The myth that people on 4 char servers have 1 combat char and 3 mules is just that - a myth. Most people have at least 3 combat chars and one tradeskiller, and in most cases they do like me and have a pistol/cster, for example, for that tradeskiller, so we can still use them in combat. As a result, I have 10 slots per character and I will need all of them. I won't be taking 20 or 30 or 40 items for just one character at all.

Jesterthegreat
13-08-04, 17:13
People on Pluto have cst/res alts too. The myth that people on 4 char servers have 1 combat char and 3 mules is just that - a myth. Most people have at least 3 combat chars and one tradeskiller, and in most cases they do like me and have a pistol/cster, for example, for that tradeskiller, so we can still use them in combat. As a result, I have 10 slots per character and I will need all of them. I won't be taking 20 or 30 or 40 items for just one character at all.

thats what i have been saying for about a year lol

oh and just to point out to people... my old cst would have needed (if i hadnt lommed him to combat):

1. CST tool
2. Rep tool
3. CST glove
4. Rep glove
5. SS
6. Hawkins
7. Cst 3
8. NA 3

ok so that leaves me with 2 spare slots... not exactly an amazing mule is it? O_o

:edit: and as we get money based on rank... knowin our luck it will be based on combat rank making me broke... so slot 9 and 10 will be a cst substance and a rep lube...

alig
13-08-04, 17:17
They should make pluto a 4 slot server NOW!

Jesterthegreat
13-08-04, 17:20
Alig - 3 people would rejoice about transfers...

the other 5 on the server (ROFL) would bitch that pluto was no longer "hardcore"

hinch
13-08-04, 17:21
at first i thought it was all ok but ive spent the day thinking about it so now let me suggest a couple of hypothetical situations.

person A has 1 account
on that account he has 4 saturn or 4 uranus chars. or perhaps only 1 main and just creates 3 mules just so he can carry more items to doy.

In theory this person has a maximium transferral of 40 items.

person b has 1 account
he plays only on pluto/jupiter
this person can make no mules as its a one char server so he has a max of 10 items he can transferre.

in this situation person B is already at an immediate disadvantage to person A

in situation 2

person B has 4 different accounts giving him 4 chars on pluto/jupiter

now this time both person a and person b have a theoretical max item transferral of 40 HOWEVER person b now has to pay for the cost of 4 upgrades putting them at a serious financial disadvantage to person a.

now my suggestion to fix this problem would be this and its quite simple

allow 10 items to be transferrerd per char slot on the new server.

so:

if its 1 slot everyone gets 10 items
if its 2 slot everyone gets 20 items
if its 3 slot everyone gets 30 items
if its 4 slot everyone gets 40 items

and this is on a PER ACCOUNT basis

so a person that pays for 4 up grades for his 4 accounts has the right to take a total of 4x40 items across.
but a saturn player with only 1 account still retains the right to his 40 items just as a person that only retains one account on pluto still gets his 40 items.

that way its a fair amount.

Scikar
13-08-04, 17:23
hinch, that's exactly how it already works. :wtf:

Unless you mean the slots on the NC2 server, not the NC1 server.

hinch
13-08-04, 17:29
slots on nc2 server

ie if new server has 4 slots then EVERYONE should be entitles to 40 items

not saturn/uranus ites get 40 items and pluto/jupi ites only get 10

fatwreck
13-08-04, 17:29
i thought this was already another thread...

im on 2 different 4 char servers and well, all of my chars need every slot they have just to be able to work once nc2 starts up. remeber on a 4 slot server most of us have 4 chars, which means 4 times as much stuff to carry. now you want one char to have 20 slots to bring stuff? what about people who have multiple accounts, they get 40 slots for 2 chars? no. this isnt the end of the world, you bring your 10 best items that for all we know could be junk in nc2 with the new content. just because a few people have one char on a 4 slot server and are using the other 3 to move stuff dosnt mean that everyone is doing it. i for one need every qb slot and im still leaving 15-20+ rare weapons and spells just between my pe and apu. my ppu wont be able to bring everything, and my tank is oging to have 2 slots that im going to probobly bring some stuff that no longer drops. so in reality the 4 slot servers should get more slots because we potentially have more items that will be left behind in the switch. now that dosnt sound fair does it?

Jesterthegreat
13-08-04, 17:30
Hinch - what i read from the first half of your post is that 1 char servers get alkl that comes with a 1 char server...

i still dont understand how people can moan about people having more char slots... but are now deciding they want (preportionaly) more items transfered than someone with the same (preportionaly) character slot usage

:edit: and just thought i should point this out...

people on Uranus / Saturn with 1 char are extremely rare

i started on saturn a month ago (roughly) and have a ** monk and a PE whats 4 levels off capped his main stat. ill admit my other 2 chars are noobs... but thats because im new to that server in particular

hinch
13-08-04, 17:32
not quite jest

a person on saturn using all 4 slots can carry over 40 units under the new scheme if the new server is 4 slotted.

wheras a person on pluto because the server only have 1 slot will only be able to carry over 10 items.

the amount of items allowed to carry over should be set at a fixed amount per slot on the new server not per slot/char on existing servers that way everyone gets to bring the same amount of items over.

Carinth
13-08-04, 17:32
Hinch said it perfectly, just because you have 4 chars each with 10 valuable items, doesn't mean everyone does. It is entirely possible to have 1 char on Saturn and just make 3 mules to carry an additional 30 items. Thus you will have 40 items for 1 char.

The only way I can see to balance it is to define per account rather then per character. If the international server does indeed have 4 char slots, then each account should get 40 items to carry over.

Scikar
13-08-04, 17:35
slots on nc2 server

ie if new server has 4 slots then EVERYONE should be entitles to 40 items

not saturn/uranus ites get 40 items and pluto/jupi ites only get 10
I think that's just tending towards the other extreme. Compare me moving to a 4 char server and a Pluto player moving to a 4 char server. I can have 10 items each for my characters, which as we know means I would have the bare essentials and have to buy some replacement armor etc. when I get there. Whereas a Pluto player could take all of their needed gear straight off, plus extra rares, MC5 chips, TL150 tools for cash etc. So rather than the very small minority of Saturn/Uranus players who have 1 main and 3 mules having an advantage, every Pluto/Jupiter player would have an advantage instead.

alig
13-08-04, 17:37
Ive got 2 accounts but only 7 characters (the 7th is my rank 30 ish apu and he'll have to carry Ricky's old apu spells accross with him) so i have 1 char that can get 10 more accross so im quite fucked on uranus...its gunna take at least 15 slots for my ppu for just his basic stuff still leaving several rares (HCS/HC/APS/TS) ...he has to have def2 and 3 otherwise he's useless and as they are drop only items i dont plan on waiting a month before i can get a def 2 and 3 just so i can use anything on my ppu. If you think im leaving a 5 slot shelter (which might i add costs around 1+ mill to get a chance of getting one) and shit then think again...shelter > HCS.

Edit/ To fix this why dont you just keep asking them to make pluto/jupiter 4 slots...its gunna get deleted soon anyway so im sure it does'nt matter if they start drastically changing the server to balance up unfair situations.

hinch
13-08-04, 17:37
or you could just take all the equipment you need for just one of your chars across all 4 of your chars and then use that one char to farm the stuff for your new char so you in effect have 1 char fully kitted out with 40 items

eitehr way it doesnt directly effect me cos i'll be going to the 1 slot german server but i do think its a little unfair on everyone both on the pluto side and the people on the uranus/saturn side

thats why if you limit it to a max of 40 items you have the flexibility to take whatever you want either bits for each char or max out 1 char

fatwreck
13-08-04, 17:39
wait... so you think that because a very small handful of people might only have 1 char on a 4 char server(lets be realistic, everyone on a 4 slot server knows you have 4 chars, at least if this is a big issue to you) that since in some odd hypothisis of people being mules to carry items you should get more slots? c'mon, we're not talking quantum physics here, you get 10 items per char. you bring your 10 best and find new stuff in nc2. heaven forbid you need to hunt and collect new parts and trade and enjoy the game again.

hinch
13-08-04, 17:41
people wont bring their 10 best though will they

i know i for one wont ill use 2 of my uranus chars to mule stuff for my primary 2 then delete them

Carinth
13-08-04, 17:46
If I played on Saturn I would do it... Infact my objective over the next couple months is to create some mules on Saturn and try to get as much as I can. Then I can add those chars to my main pluto one, delete them after i move to doy.

The annoying thing is how I hafta play Saturn now and I hafta hope I get stuff from people giving away before they quit. There's no way in two months I could start from scratch and get much that'd be worthwhile to take to doy.

Jest
13-08-04, 17:53
The additional account discussion is pointless. Simple fact the 4 slot server people are getting 4 times the items Im getting for the same price. That means I have to pay 4 times what you are paying to get what you are getting.

And not only that, but I know for a fact, that several Uranus/Saturn people are going to buy additional accounts purely for transferring stuff over. Hell thats 40 extra items for 30 bucks. You could bring a couple items to sell on ebay come NC2 and still have room for 35 items for yourself. If you try and argue with me that people wont do this then I will put on ignore because you are an idiot. Its a fact.

Im not asking for special treatment. Every single one of your counter arguments is not relevant to the discussion. Especially "it was your choice to play on Pluto ones." Oh ok it was my choice so I guess that makes it fair that you are getting to transfer 4 times the amount of items I am. And tbh Im fine with 10 items, Im just not fine with starting on a new server with people who are going at a huge advantage over me.

Jesterthegreat
13-08-04, 17:53
i could not name a single person i know on Uranus with 1 character.

for real. it just doesnt happen. if thats the way it was pluto people wouldnt moan about 4 char servers... they would come over and enjoy the population.

and proportionally it is the same.

i have 4 chars on Uranus. none are mules. i have to choose 10 items per char, just like any pluto guy.

i thought the whole advantage of Pluto was independance etc... and now you are wanting more than anyone else... (or the same transfer, but still "hardcore" 1 char server). I'm sorry but you can't have it both ways. Car i got nothin but respect for you. I'm in PIMP myself on pluto, but there (just like any other server) i will be taking 10 items with me per char.

i would honestly have trouble naming 40 items i would need to bring to NC2 (for a single char)

:edit: if you didnt want special treatment why did you choose a "special" server with different char slots than a "normal" server?

i cannot believe people choose a server with the knowledge there are more limitations... then complain

:edit2:

Oh ok it was my choice so I guess that makes it fair that you are getting to transfer 4 times the amount of items I am. And tbh Im fine with 10 items, Im just not fine with starting on a new server with people who are going at a huge advantage over me. omfg... how does having my 4 chars with 10 items each give me a "huge advantage"?

i can only log on one at a time and i am 99% sure you could beat any of my chars in a fight... i still get 10 items for each character... damn pluto players... think about this! realise that not everyone has 3 mules and 1 char to equip. realise that (and i have played Uranus since retail release in the UK) i dont know a single person with 1 character...

Rellix
13-08-04, 17:55
who said that ppl with 3 accounts are gonna change all those chars to doy? u do have the choice wot chars go and wot ones stay u know

Scikar
13-08-04, 17:55
Im not asking for special treatment. Every single one of your counter arguments is not relevant to the discussion. Especially "it was your choice to play on Pluto ones." Oh ok it was my choice so I guess that makes it fair that you are getting to transfer 4 times the amount of items I am. And tbh Im fine with 10 items, Im just not fine with starting on a new server with people who are going at a huge advantage over me.
So what would you do instead? Shaft someone like me who plays Saturn with no mules and isn't buying extra accounts just so that the Pluto players don't feel like they're at a disadvantage?

Jest
13-08-04, 17:58
So what would you do instead? Shaft someone like me who plays Saturn with no mules and isn't buying extra accounts just so that the Pluto players don't feel like they're at a disadvantage?Its not even totally a matter of disadvantage Scikar, even though thats part of it. Its a matter of money and a matter of fairness. Id feel shafted if it went through as is. And Im not even necessarily asking for 40 items because there would be no real way to implement that anyways. Just cut us some slack and meet us halfway. I dunno maybe let single slot characters keep their implants or something.

Edit: Jester, the character discussion is irrelevant. Im not saying you have mules, Im not saying you dont need 10 items per character. Im saying you are paying a set price and are able to bring 40 items. Im bringing a set price and am able to bring 10. Are you going to honestly sit there and tell me that you think thats fair?

Edit 2:
I dunno maybe let single slot characters keep their implants or something. Im rethinking this because of people who play on both 1 slot and 4 slot servers. I dunno maybe hinch had the best idea. Actually, screw it, nothing is going to happen about this anyways so no point arguing it. Im out. :p

Jesterthegreat
13-08-04, 17:59
So what would you do instead? Shaft someone like me who plays Saturn with no mules and isn't buying extra accounts just so that the Pluto players don't feel like they're at a disadvantage?

well said...

the pluto people seem to want to take it out on multi char server people who don't have mules... O_o

:edit: i liked the idea of limiting items to slots on the new server...

IE 40 for each 4 slot server and 10 for each 1 slot server.

however i cannot think of a way for this to be easily implemented

Carinth
13-08-04, 18:18
I didn't think about that, but you're right, setting it to 40 items per account would end up shafting ppl on saturn who have 4 real chars they play and not mules. If you found yourself in that position though, maybe you'd understand were we're coming from. Imagine if you posted it was unfair and I came up here to say "You decided to play on Saturn and have 4 real chars, that was your choice and thus now you hafta make sacrifices." That's the same as what you're telling us now. It's our fault we played Pluto and now we're gonna be shortchanged. I don't know anyway to solve this, aside from a full wipe which would make everyone equal.

Jest, I can already forsee kk's answer to this : ( They'll say that we have 4 potential slots on Saturn just the same as everyone else. That we should spend the next two months playing Saturn and gathering stuff we want for doy, so we can move those chars in addition to our main one. It's fair because everyone has the same potential amount of items to bring.

Unfortuanetly though that may seem fair, that means we hafta work twice as hard as ppl on saturn to receive the same benefits. Ugh

Jesterthegreat
13-08-04, 18:26
I didn't think about that, but you're right, setting it to 40 items per account would end up shafting ppl on saturn who have 4 real chars they play and not mules. If you found yourself in that position though, maybe you'd understand were we're coming from. Imagine if you posted it was unfair and I came up here to say "You decided to play on Saturn and have 4 real chars, that was your choice and thus now you hafta make sacrifices." That's the same as what you're telling us now. It's our fault we played Pluto and now we're gonna be shortchanged. I don't know anyway to solve this, aside from a full wipe which would make everyone equal.

Jest, I can already forsee kk's answer to this : ( They'll say that we have 4 potential slots on Saturn just the same as everyone else. That we should spend the next two months playing Saturn and gathering stuff we want for doy, so we can move those chars in addition to our main one. It's fair because everyone has the same potential amount of items to bring.

Unfortuanetly though that may seem fair, that means we hafta work twice as hard as ppl on saturn to receive the same benefits. Ugh

im a ** PPU on pluto. believe me ill lose stuff there.

"It's our fault we played Pluto and now we're gonna be shortchanged" you are being just as short changed as me... less infact. on Uranus i will have 4 near capped hal equipped chars... i will have more to earn back to get my 4 chars combat ready. if we assume that every single uranus / satun player has 1 character and 3 mules then yes... you are getting ripped off... but thats just not the way it is

:edit: @Jest no you are choosing to take 10.

i play Pluto too. i will be taking 10 from there and loosing the rest. you can take 40 from uranus / saturn and 10 from pluto / jupi / venus the same as me... dont punish others for playing multiple servers because you chose to have one character

Jest
13-08-04, 18:30
Jest, I can already forsee kk's answer to this : ( They'll say that we have 4 potential slots on Saturn just the same as everyone else. That we should spend the next two months playing Saturn and gathering stuff we want for doy, so we can move those chars in addition to our main one. It's fair because everyone has the same potential amount of items to bring.Yes there is no real way to do this without f*ing some one over in one way or another. Oh well. If any of you 4 slot players want to have sympathy on a 1 slot guy Ill be glad to take some stuff off your hands. :p

Sad thing is I actually did start playing Saturn/Uranus the past months but I dont really want to end up with 3 high tech pistol PEs on the same server... :mad:

Ascension
13-08-04, 18:39
Okay okay, so the people who chose to play on pluto have got to pay £56 if they want to take four chars over.. but the guys on saturn have to pay just the £14 im talking about the account upgrades for anyone asking..

so lets say, A player on saturn can balance stuff he wants to take between for chars, but the guys off pluto can either stick with the 10 they are limited to or.. err, hmm upgrade two-three-four accounts

I said the same thing, but not being the ever so popular forum poster it got ignored, this is what i said! same thing really

cRazy2003
13-08-04, 18:44
people are just asuming that people will have more accounts, myself like others only has 1 account, therefore on the only server i play i get 10 items to take over, people having more then 1 account is just asumption, if they did it would be there own decision therefore they can have those extra item slots, but they will pay the extra money, on terms of what we recieve for what were paying it is unfair on some.

Scikar
13-08-04, 18:47
people are just asuming that people will have more accounts, myself like others only has 1 account, therefore on the only server i play i get 10 items to take over, people having more then 1 account is just asumption, if they did it would be there own decision therefore they can have those extra item slots, but they will pay the extra money, on terms of what we recieve for what were paying it is unfair on some.
It's a compromise. It's always going to be unfair on some people. Whatever solution you take, someone gets shafted. In the current system, the only people with any advantage are the ones who play a 4 char server with 2 or 3 of those characters as mules. And they are very much in the minority. Therefore this is the best solution.

Jesterthegreat
13-08-04, 18:55

*sigh* i can only keep 10 items on my pluto ** PPU...

im not sittin there laughin at you pluto people...

however i accept on a 1 char server i get 1/4 the items as a 4 char server

Jest
13-08-04, 18:58
people are just asuming that people will have more accounts, myself like others only has 1 account, therefore on the only server i play i get 10 items to take over, people having more then 1 account is just asumption, if they did it would be there own decision therefore they can have those extra item slots, but they will pay the extra money, on terms of what we recieve for what were paying it is unfair on some.Crazy there is really no way to argue this. Plain and simple we Pluto players are fucked. :lol: Do your best to get some stuff from another server is all I can suggest. I already got some stuff from a few NCAT players so that will help me at least. :p

joran420
13-08-04, 19:28
KK could pay ppl based on the number of items theyre not bringing instead of based on their lvl

Jesterthegreat
13-08-04, 19:35
Crazy there is really no way to argue this. Plain and simple we Pluto players are fucked. :lol: Do your best to get some stuff from another server is all I can suggest. I already got some stuff from a few NCAT players so that will help me at least. :p

NCAT? but ask anyone who isnt NCAT on uranus and you will see we are all exploiting ninja hacking bastards! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

greendonkeyuk
13-08-04, 19:42
having only skip read thru the thread im assuming that the pluto guys are gonna be moving to the same new doy servers as the saturn/uranus peeps? The thing is a tonne of people have chars on both servers. How are they gonna be catered for?

As for the youve got more items than me stuff, as harsh as it sounds weve all got to go thru the same shit starting out again, recollecting our stuff etc. They need to draw the line somewhere and tbh this is mathematically the best option. Each character gets the same amount of items, its the same ratio etc. Ok some accounts might have a pvper, a cster, resser and barter on them but to be brutally honest of all the accounts and players i know on uranus there arent many (any?) of those left. Most people have multiple chars they play dependant on the situation. Ie ppus/apus/tanks for ops and pes for pepper park/duel fighting.

edit: be careful what you say there junkie, loose lips are already sinking ships.

edit2: me too m8, theres a new thread about it jus popped up, so ima keep tabs on that too.

Jesterthegreat
13-08-04, 19:56
having only skip read thru the thread im assuming that the pluto guys are gonna be moving to the same new doy servers as the saturn/uranus peeps? The thing is a tonne of people have chars on both servers. How are they gonna be catered for?

As for the youve got more items than me stuff, as harsh as it sounds weve all got to go thru the same shit starting out again, recollecting our stuff etc. They need to draw the line somewhere and tbh this is mathematically the best option. Each character gets the same amount of items, its the same ratio etc. Ok some accounts might have a pvper, a cster, resser and barter on them but to be brutally honest of all the accounts and players i know on uranus there arent many (any?) of those left. Most people have multiple chars they play dependant on the situation. Ie ppus/apus/tanks for ops and pes for pepper park/duel fighting.

edit: be careful what you say there junkie, loose lips are already sinking ships.

yeah im more than a little concirned about chars. item whipe etc i have no problem with... but fittin my 9 decent chars onto the servers i do O_o