PDA

View Full Version : 1 char English server at nc2 opening

Mr Friendly
13-08-04, 07:10
simple & im sure most the entire community wants this, so to get some attention i make a vote thread.

cuz im sure no english non-speaking german person will carry their char to the german server & not be able to understand anyone...personally ill be playin the open beta till they put in the 1 char english server so i can trasfer my char there.

..i..DemonX
13-08-04, 07:11
1st where i vote? :wtf:

Mr Friendly
13-08-04, 07:13
wt.......howd u post on a thread before i even finished makin it??.... 8| :lol:

WebShock
13-08-04, 07:15
what? hell no... take your pluto ass to the international mutli server

..i..DemonX
13-08-04, 07:18
wt.......howd u post on a thread before i even finished makin it??.... 8| :lol:

h4x :D

Mr Friendly
13-08-04, 07:18
grrr how u delete a post again?

Agent L
13-08-04, 18:57
yeah, I want to stay on Pluto

Jest
13-08-04, 18:59
Id rather it was made 2 slot international with the option to merge accounts. :angel:

Btw: Poll sucks. :p

ex-machina
13-08-04, 19:28
what? hell no... take your pluto ass to the international mutli server

good idea. Where else are we going to find players of your caliber?

Marx
13-08-04, 19:36
Id rather it was made 2 slot international with the option to merge accounts. :angel:

Btw: Poll sucks. :p
Would be nifty.

Mr Friendly
13-08-04, 19:50
hrmmm agreed,

well one or two chars either one, but fuk no i aint about to have to join the 4 char server & play with saturn peeps. plus alotta ppl would actually want the 2 slots...even AFTER they transfer stuff witha new char, cuz if ur main char is an apu.....theres not much u can do @_@. a 2nd char would possibly even keep someone from gettin bored actually :eek: :angel:

SilKK
13-08-04, 20:02
wtf the entire commnuity dosnt want this 1 charr server the pluto people want this and guess wat people pluto supports 80 players the smallest server in neocron

think again

solling
13-08-04, 20:29
wtf the entire commnuity dosnt want this 1 charr server the pluto people want this and guess wat people pluto supports 80 players the smallest server in neocron

yet again i say when peops actually played this game pluto was by far the largets server
and why do 4 char servers care if we get this new 1 char server ?
no skin of ur back u can all move to the 4 slot server if u wish
i dont wanna make the 4 slot server go poof i just want a english 1 slot as well

Mr Friendly
13-08-04, 20:35

think again

:) think back b4 anyone quit cuz they thought doy wasnt comin...yea pluto was always 2nd highest in population reaching up to 520 ppl

so for u, an apparent 4 char saturn nib i say again
STOP WHINE

Saza
13-08-04, 20:35
Those who play Pluto play for many differing reasons. If all we cared about was the low playerbase Pluto would be well and truly dead.

ufora
13-08-04, 20:36
one big server with everyone on it(mostly everyone :D)....ownage

Marx
13-08-04, 20:37
Those who play Pluto play for many differing reasons. If all we cared about was the low playerbase Pluto would be well and truly dead.
Yep.

I like knowing who I'm talking to... And that can only be acheived with one slot servers. Even those with mutiple accounts... Most are careful to protect their image and public opinion since they're paying for that slot.

Mr Friendly
13-08-04, 20:40
i wish there was a way so that players from saturn/venus couldnt vote on threads like these, selfish bastards :angel:

looks like everyone that voted no is from saturn/venus @_@

plague
13-08-04, 20:47
I voted to add 1 char server, but just think about it wouldn't it be cool if all inglish comunity played on one server. Pop would prolly be high att all times, and i can only imagine the scale of op wars we will have....olso we could sort once and for all this pluto > saturn / saturn > pluto thing hehehe....

oltho we all know that saturn > pluto .........*runs and hides*

Mr Friendly
13-08-04, 20:51
it aint a pluto>saturn thing even though its true :p its more of we dont like the fekers.annoying, immature, etc. (not sayin u all are, just most)

well even if we did combine all english to a server, it would HAVE to be a 1 char server. why? cuz we'd have sooo many ppl on the server, u wouldnt NEED an alt tradeskiller, etc.

SilKK
13-08-04, 20:51
look PLUTO was big you (i flamed previously here and editied it) stop living in the past

Marx
13-08-04, 20:52
look PLUTO was big [ edited ] stop living in the pastHow eloquent.

Mr Friendly
look PLUTO was big [ edited ] stop living in the past
oh plz, pluto owned ur population & server b4 ppl started quitin cuz doy wasnt comin.shh saturn nib shh
STOP WHINE

oh sorry i didnt realise its a im a pluto vet i want i want i wantthe server is sumthin we need
what we want is for peeps like you who say:

look PLUTO was big you (i flamed previously here and editied it) stop living in the pastto not play on our server & just shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
U seem to be living in the past. ur sooo in love that ur lil server has the highest population. :lol: well guess what, its gunna change in nc2, just like it did at retail on nc1. pluto will have highest population, & ur gunna whine....again.. 8| :rolleyes:

SilKK
oh sorry i didnt realise its a im a pluto vet i want i want i want

solling
13-08-04, 20:53
so true

look PLUTO was big [ edited ] stop living in the past
lol we not see nc2 as a new start so what happened at retail of nc 1 and a year and a half ahead or so pluto was the biggest server had 700 at peak time i know i was there usually around 500-600 peops
it aint living in the past time its whats gonna happen again or would if we had a 1 char server

Marx
13-08-04, 20:54
oh sorry i didnt realise its a im a pluto vet i want i want i want
Saturn doesn't want want want? That's remarkable.

Shadow Dancer
13-08-04, 20:55
<3 Marx

I vote no, because I think a 1 slot server is pointless and a waste of an extra server.

SilKK
13-08-04, 20:55
i dont see a thread demanding saturn shiz now do i?

Marx
13-08-04, 20:57
But there have been plenty in the past months.

KK, OMG< REBOOT OUR SERVER.

That's not a 'want'? You want to play the way you are used to... So do we.

plague
13-08-04, 20:58
its more of we dont like the fekers.annoying, immature, etc.

thats what makes it funn to play for me atleast, u always have to be allert cuz u know at anytime some tard can run up to u and start shooting u even if hes alied O_o , anyway i gues evryone have their own view on game.... :angel:

Mr Friendly
<3 Marx

I vote no, because I think a 1 slot server is pointless and a waste of an extra server.

so why do u play pluto even with the low population? /: )

SilKK
yeh but thats hardly..

HEY NC2 I WANT A NEW PLUTO JUST FOR OUR 60 POPULATION WOOT GO TEAM!

no?

Marx
so why do u play pluto even with the low population? /: )Friends?

yeh but thats hardly..

no?
It's all a matter of perspective.

"HEY KK, I WANT A NEW SERVER FOR SATURN BECAUSE WE GET LAG ON SUNDAYS"

Same shit, different wording.

Mr Friendly
13-08-04, 21:00

lol no way, ur kiddin right?

every thread that has started since the plan file sayin...."[b]OMG NO way im not pleased with only gettin 40 freakin items to transfer.
& theres been what? 1 from a pluto player?....there's your sign. :D

Friends?

It's all a matter of perspective.

friends?....these "friends" i guess w/e u call em kicked him from his clan cuz he didnt come to enough OP fights. & in my opinion that tells me "hey man, we recruited u to fight for us, not hang around, *boot*" :rolleyes:
so now hes with our clan :)

SilKK
13-08-04, 21:01
not rly lag is lag everyone asks for rebootage

anyway im going back to playing nc now

Marx
13-08-04, 21:02
not rly lag is lag everyone asks for rebootage

anyway im going back to playing nc now
Stop being so greedy.

Shadow Dancer
Friends?

What's that?

so why do u play pluto even with the low population? /: )

Kuz I already have all my shizzle there.

I'd like a 2 slot server with special rules, but not another 1 slot server for people with multiple-account syndrome.

solling
u know peops are gonna come to this game right ?
or are u even more clueless then u sound ?

1 char server worked the last time we got a retail they added it yes but it became the most popular and i think it would again

maybee thats what u scared off

Marx
13-08-04, 21:03
What's that?
Not quite sure. My book on building interpersonal skills calls a friend "A person with whom amiable relations are built".

Then it defines amiable as friendly.

Then it defines friendly as friend-like.

OMG, CIRCULAR DEFINITION. HEAD EXPLODE>

Mr Friendly
13-08-04, 21:03
What's that?

Kuz I already have all my shizzle there.

I'd like a 2 slot server with special rules, but not another 1 slot server for people with multiple-account syndrome.

EXACTLY, im a person who likes change & im sure MANY of u are also....i wouldnt mind a single bit, in fact, i hope they make an english 2 char server. at least i wont be so bored with my hybrid & killing. ill get to have a tradeskiller :D :D

Mr Friendly
13-08-04, 21:06
u know peops are gonna come to this game right ?
or are u even more clueless then u sound ?

1 char server worked the last time we got a retail they added it yes but it became the most popular and i think it would again

maybee thats what u scared off

refering to the guy u quoted, not u solling.
to all u who actually think pluto/or a 1 char server would have low population. maybe ud like to know that all of old skool NDA & SS are playin a diff game till bdoy, some of DarK created The Dark Light in Lineage 2, & ALL of exo (the largest FA clan) are playin a diff game till bdoy.

gunna be funny when all those peeps come back :p

Shadow Dancer
13-08-04, 21:07
I personally think it's a "waste" of an extra server, to create an additional 1 slot server in which so many people will have multiple accounts.

I truly think in my heart KK will make a 1 slot server anyways, because they know people are *censored* enough to buy multiple accounts to play multiple chars on a 1 slot server. And that's MORE MUNEH!

DON'T FLAME ME! <3

Mr Friendly
13-08-04, 21:10
I personally think it's a "waste" of an extra server, to create an additional 1 slot server in which so many people will have multiple accounts.

I truly think in my heart KK will make a 1 slot server anyways, because they know people are *censored* enough to buy multiple accounts to play multiple chars on a 1 slot server. And that's MORE MUNEH!

DON'T FLAME ME! <3

lol what u tlakin about? i was agreein wit u fo0 :p 2 char slots all da way :angel:

Juht
13-08-04, 21:15
After the english release of FFXI -- a year after japanese mind you, feel good that you can play NC2 at german release -- the population explosion made it necessary for Square-Enix to put up a few new servers. When these servers went up, players were allowed the option to migrate their characters to the new servers -- items, exp, quest status and all. There is no reason that Reakktor can't make plans for this option in NC2.

What you pluto players should spend your posts doing is making Reakktor aware that you would like an official plan for character migration when new servers become available. That way you can feel secure porting your Pluto character to NC2 with the knowledge that if/when an international 1-char server is put up you will be able to move there.

There is really no good reason why you all can't just go to the german 1-char server. Just because the official language for that server will be german, doesn't mean you are banned for speaking english. There are probably 70ish active pluto chars -- maybe more will return -- you all would have enough english players to survive on an officially german server on which many of the Germans would probably speak some english. In fact, if there isn't enough interest from the german community in this new 1-char server and through the large surge of Pluto players, Reakktor may even change this server from being officially german to officially international. It's up to you.

Remember:

1) Petition for a Reakktor plan regarding future migration to new servers.

2) Start collecting junk on other servers to transfer over.

Praetorian
13-08-04, 21:44
Give me a 1 slot international server, like they give Germans a 1 slot German server at the launch, and i will be VERY happy.

Juht
13-08-04, 22:07
The point is, there will be more germans at launch than international players. That is why they are planning for 2 german and 1 international servers.

tomparadox
13-08-04, 22:14
:) think back b4 anyone quit cuz they thought doy wasnt comin...yea pluto was always 2nd highest in population reaching up to 520 ppl

so for u, an apparent 4 char saturn nib i say again
STOP WHINE

Dude, seriosly get a life and quit that dumb ass large font "stop whine" BS...

Dude, the only way i would even think about agreeing to this completly dumb idea is iff they made it a completly other server, and keep the ONLY eng server that would be in NC2 4 slots, and make a second eng server with 1 slot for you people that are Fing obsessed with playing on a one char server...

Mr Friendly
13-08-04, 23:05
Dude, seriosly get a life and quit that dumb ass large font "stop whine" BS...

Dude, the only way i would even think about agreeing to this completly dumb idea is iff they made it a completly other server, and keep the ONLY eng server that would be in NC2 4 slots, and make a second eng server with 1 slot for you people that are Fing obsessed with playing on a one char server...
just shh man, ur opinion matters not

the population explosion made it necessary for Square-Enix to put up a few new servers. When these servers went up, players were allowed the option to migrate their characters to the new servers -- items, exp, quest status and all. There is no reason that Reakktor can't make plans for this option in NC2.

u kiddin me? everyone knows KK & they aint that nice towards their customers

Saza
13-08-04, 23:07
They've always been nice to me....

But then Danae does love me.

ezza
13-08-04, 23:12
tbh, i after reading this thread and others around, i think they should make a 1 char server just to fucking throw you whiney peice of shit saturn haters on

blah blah blah pluto pwns blah blah

what ever yes make a separate server so i dont have to share a server with people who hate me for no reason

Mr Friendly
13-08-04, 23:21
oohhh lol there's many reasons dont even start ezza. tell me, in total how long have u ever played on pluto? & dont talk bs. cuz i dont think ive ever seen u on pluto...

Shadow Dancer
13-08-04, 23:22
oohhh lol there's many reasons dont even start ezza. tell me, in total how long have u ever played on pluto? & dont talk bs. cuz i dont think ive ever seen u on pluto...

Yes but he doesn't talk trash about how people act on pluto. You don't need to go to pluto to know what alot of pluto players think about saturn or other servers. They are very vocal on the forums.

Mr Friendly
13-08-04, 23:25
Yes but he doesn't talk trash about how people act on pluto. You don't need to go to pluto to know what alot of pluto players think about saturn or other servers. They are very vocal on the forums.

oh? ive trashtalked how players are on saturn? negative, the server saturn is all

bah screw it, nuff of talkin to ppl on this forum, blast
(u know what i mean sd - ive told u in-game recently) :p
l8rz to avp2 w/ friends

Saza
13-08-04, 23:34
Meh, never really played any other server apart from Pluto. I want a 1 char server, yes for the reason that I think it requires more skill cuz people get to focus on their one guy - I mean that IS the idea of role-play right? I can understand why people want 4 char servers, but it aint for me. If I flame Saturn or Uranus I don't mean it - its usually lack of other things to say :p.

But having multiple accounts is rather stupid to be honest. Hence why I have Saza, Saza, and more Saza.

God, you'd think a pistol spy would get boring after a year and 4 months of playing. Not yet :D

Delloda
13-08-04, 23:46
yet again i say when peops actually played this game pluto was by far the largets server
and why do 4 char servers care if we get this new 1 char server ?
no skin of ur back u can all move to the 4 slot server if u wish
i dont wanna make the 4 slot server go poof i just want a english 1 slot as well

for the first time ever, i agree to the top dude! fuck battling in 4 slot server op battles where everyone logs all 4 chars in the op so they can switch when 1 dies....battles last far to long. I ain't going to fight for 18 hours for 1 op.

1 char or 2 char international server for me.

Ascension
13-08-04, 23:58
why cant we just have 2 of each.. 1 one slot german / 4 slot german

and the same for international? then theres no probs.. the french well they can do what they like :p

giga191
14-08-04, 00:19
We really really need more than one english server

ezza
14-08-04, 01:01
my name on pluto aint Ezza

Shadow Dancer
14-08-04, 02:07
Maybe 2 servers. 1 slot UNIVERSAL server and a 4 slot UNIVERSAL server.

There ya go. :p

Ascension
14-08-04, 02:11
Maybe 2 servers. 1 slot UNIVERSAL server and a 4 slot UNIVERSAL server.

There ya go. :p

why cant we just have 2 of each.. 1 one slot german / 4 slot german

and the same for international? then theres no probs.. the french well they can do what they like :p
bingo ;)

tomparadox
14-08-04, 05:47
just shh man, ur opinion matters not
dude stfu and dont be a smart ass. My opinion dose matter, and if you have a problem with it, get over it because i dont give a s***t if you have a problem with my opinion.

Make 2 eng servers - 1 will be a 1 sloted eng server, and the other a 4. I meen do the math, 1 eng server, with 1 char slot will suck, you know why? what the fuck are you going to do with the other chars? say you play on uranus, your suposed to stick the other 3 on some server that you dont even know how to speek its damn language?

Freaky Fryd
14-08-04, 06:56
what ever yes make a separate server so i dont have to share a server with people who hate me for no reason

I only hate you because I've seen a retarded amount of tunnel-vision afflicted and childish, unthinking posts by you on here...
:lol:

As I've said to and discussed with clan members about, I fully support having a 1 slot (or even 2 slot) english/international server at opening...

BUT, as many people are failing to read or understand, the initial server setup is not finalized...so let's just stop all these posts/threads/poll - KK has heard us, and they're thinking...

Shadow Dancer
14-08-04, 07:05
I only hate you because I've seen a retarded amount of tunnel-vision afflicted and childish, unthinking posts by you on here...
:lol:

You're kidding right? O_o

IceStorm
14-08-04, 07:57
I suspect we'll get a one-slot English server closer to the US launch. If KK will keep Pluto running until then, I'll delay moving into BDOY for it.

Mr Friendly
14-08-04, 08:07
how bout makin a 2 slot server as an "addition" to the current server's that will be opened? all venus/saturn guys would get to play on the 4 char international, & all pluto players would get their 1 char server except with an extra slot. ppl would definently have more things to do when they get bored on their attacker for the day. or we'd just have an alt tradeskiller.

Shadow Dancer
14-08-04, 08:32
Great idea mr friendly.

Liebestoter
14-08-04, 08:52
Send us Plutonians whereever you want. We'll still kick the crap out of all you multislotted weenies. :lol:

Mr Friendly
14-08-04, 09:01
heh

newayz, had a change of thought, i like the 2 char server idea better

CLOSE THREAD plz

Rith
14-08-04, 13:31
better idea

1 4 char international server
1 1 char international server

that is all

no "german" specific etc - Saturn got along fine with an international community, no need for separation.

tomparadox
14-08-04, 16:38
how bout makin a 2 slot server as an "addition" to the current server's that will be opened? all venus/saturn guys would get to play on the 4 char international, & all pluto players would get their 1 char server except with an extra slot. ppl would definently have more things to do when they get bored on their attacker for the day. or we'd just have an alt tradeskiller.
that i will agree with, thats kinda what i was trying to say in my first post...

make 2 eng servers, 1 will be 2 sloted, and the other will be 4...

Garfield
15-08-04, 02:47
de saublednpreussn soin hoid enlisch lerna :D

Rieke
15-08-04, 03:35
What we need is:

1 4 char international server
1 1 char international server
1 4 char german server
1 1 char german server
+ the french server

atm we have 5 Servers (max 11 chars) and if kk and his publisher dont make a lot of holyshit with the promotion, i see no reason why we dont get the same number of servers(max chars) again.

evs
15-08-04, 03:41
I prefer one/two character servers.

Reputation means more and trade is more honest - too many time's on saturn i've seen people ripped off by 'faceless rerolled' tradeskillers, and the fact everyone has one, means that trade is just pointless.

I find it quite strange how people vote against a 1 character server - when in reality they don't even play on one in the first place.

I started on saturn, and the random asshat factor was too great for me personally.

If you use the rule of thumb that 1 in 5 people are asshats on a server, whereas pluto has a rough population of 100 - thats 20 asshats, whereas on saturns 300 there's 60 asshats.

Too many asshats tbh.

coppertop
15-08-04, 13:39
yeh but thats hardly..

no?

hehe ask a lot of the pluto players that are currently playing on other servers this question. Do you want to go back to the one slot server when the pop rises?. I would bet that a large percentage would answer yes in a heart beat. Lol, all you had to do was watch the pluto pop when saturn crashed. It popped above a 150 in seconds as all the regular pluto people logged back over. So what if its quiet just now?. The population dropped across all the servers due to the DoY BS.

Ohh yeah, as so many of you saturn people are fond of pointing out. Quite a few pluto people have multiple accounts. If we canceled em all KK's profits would probably be cut in half. Lol be gratefull. We have probably been keeping KK afloat the entire time they were making DoY. ;)

Clownst0pper
15-08-04, 13:49
This is so bias, me and many many others enjoy having 4 characters, and not having to pay for 4 seperate accounts.

This thread is stupid

coppertop
15-08-04, 14:22
Its possibly a little early to focus to much on it, but its not bias or stupid. Fine, you and a lot of people enjoy playing on a 4 slot server. I wont argue with ya, if thats the way you like to play then thats your decision. You just have to realise that there are also many people that enjoy playing single slot servers and all these posts are just due to a lack of information on the topic.

It would help if KK would give us some frequent updates on the run up to release instead of carrying on with there usual PR process of wait, wait, wait, wait, ok there almost ready to blow.......Ok, NOW!. Drop one almighty piece of vague, and (for a lot of people) incredibly upsetting news then run and hide. Wait 2 days for forums to fill up with questions and arguments then hand out a little tit-bit of new info before running away to hide for another 4 months.

Many of the problems in the forums could be reduced if KK would just sort out there damn PR and community relations. A weekly or bi-weekly update of even a few lines just to let us know that things are actually happening would help a great deal. As it is now, there behavior with regards to new info or answers to widely asked questions is abismal.

Sorontar
15-08-04, 19:06
Why don't all the Pluto players just go to the German 1 slot server ........... I'm sure they won't give us a grammar test or anything and if we become a large percentage of the population they may change the title of the server.

Just a thought.

Freaky Fryd
15-08-04, 19:20
Why don't all the Pluto players just go to the German 1 slot server ........... I'm sure they won't give us a grammar test or anything and if we become a large percentage of the population they may change the title of the server.

1) A lot of us won't/don't understand German (IIRC, NPC's speak German on German servers regardless of client language)
2) A lot of us would be pissed off if we switched to it, then "Pluto 2" was opened & we weren't allowed to switch our char over

trigger hurt
15-08-04, 19:47
This is so bias, me and many many others enjoy having 4 characters, and not having to pay for 4 seperate accounts.

This thread is stupid
It's only stupid because you don't play on a 1 char server. Just sit back, relax and relish the idea that you get to take 10 items per char, one of which is a droner(mule), a tank you hardly ever played a while back, a spy you hardly play and a pe i haven't seen in ages(mule).

We aren't asking for shit from saturn people. We arent asking for extra items to be allowed to move over. We simply do not want to play on the same server as the nimrods that populate saturn. I played there for 2 years, I've washed my hands of you. You are all nothing but hypocrites. If things were not working your way, you would be here, begging for something to be changed.

retr0n
15-08-04, 19:57
1 char or 2, i would prefer a 1 char server though, but 2 is still pretty ok.
4 chars is simply to much and you never know who anybody is because they
have 60 new alt per week.

Sorontar
15-08-04, 20:09
I understand that a lot of us dont speak German ( including myself ) but if we all go to the server and all have the same names we can carry on like before.

The only thing is that to talk to us the Germans would have to speak English ( a large %age of them do already I believe )........ if they dont want to, who gives a toss to be honest.

Stake a claim in the server and make our voice heard ? Just a thought to get in there at the get go.

retr0n
15-08-04, 20:18
I understand that a lot of us dont speak German ( including myself ) but if we all go to the server and all have the same names we can carry on like before.

The only thing is that to talk to us the Germans would have to speak English ( a large %age of them do already I believe )........ if they dont want to, who gives a toss to be honest.

Stake a claim in the server and make our voice heard ? Just a thought to get in there at the get go.

No, I would then rather move to the 4 slotted, There is nothing more I hate
then an invasion. Germans invaded TG on saturn a while back and it got to
the point where I left the faction because it felt like I was playing jupiter.
I hated them doing it and wouldnt do it myself.

The thing is though, KK have said that they will add more servers if there is
demand for them, but are any of them going to be 1 char international ?
Because I, and many other, would like to know because then I wont transfer
my pluto chars just yet.

Promethius
15-08-04, 21:43
Polls are biased.

I do not want one char, and I dont like how the servers are currently.

1 char servs = wat happened on pluto.

They called saturnians newbs because we had 4 chars, but a high % of plutonians $$$Bought$$$ more accounts so THEY too could have more chars.

This game needs multichars. Whos going to make a poker or a capped cster...if they have one account and 1 char?

I can see it now, 30 people in an HQ screaming for pokes / csted , researchers , the name of a new better MMORPG.

-prom

Underground
16-08-04, 00:29
why do certain people from pluto demand a new 1 slot server ? fucking hypocrites have ATLEAST 2 chars each, Mr Friendly you have your Hybrid and your PPU Icon that you took over, cant remember what you renamed him today tho, why you want another 1 slot server ? To Justify to yourself of having multiple accounts instead of remaking that char on your second account on one of the 3 free slots youll get on your main account on the new server and be only paying 1 sub per month...

Im on pluto, I have 2 accounts, a trader spy and a tank, Only got the trader spy because it was a nightmare finding traders at certain times when the pop was dead, the other reason I play on pluto is mainly because of friends, us in AYB arent new to eachother even though its a fairly new clan, weve known eachother since NDA days and have stuck together since, thats why, but I also play on saturn with a APU and pistol spy, on uranus with a melee PE and on jupiter with a rifle spy, just Plutos my main server due to friends. As were all moving to the new 4 slot server ive got no grumbles about that as ill still be with the people that make the game fun for me, have ALOT more prople to kill, and also get 6 more char slots :)

one day youll start thinking further ahead then the end of your own nose.