PDA

View Full Version : ways to transfer cash

TheGreatMilenko
13-08-04, 04:25
buy TL150 tools then sell them in NC2

Richard Slade
13-08-04, 09:18
Those are THE most expensive items in NC, no?

seraphian
13-08-04, 09:27
well, you can't take keys along... so TL-150 tools aren't a bad bet. But if you've got spare slots to waste, I'd rent them out if I were you, take payment in rare items that will be worth a mint in a post-wipe environment, or even better, ultra-rare items (like the Dildo of Maven or 6+ slotters) that will be worth a fortune to collectors after most of them are wiped.

IceStorm
13-08-04, 10:07
They haven't said Tools would transfer yet. To date, it's only weapons and implants. I'd wait before going on a shopping spree.

Dim
13-08-04, 10:17
They said: "for example weapons and implants", in my mind this means that not only weapons and implants can be transfered, but maybe that's just me.

IceStorm
13-08-04, 10:50
in my mind this means that not only weapons and implants can be transfered, but maybe that's just me.What's in your mind doesn't matter. It's KK mind that matters and as we all know, if they don't state it explicitly all bets are off...

[D]est
13-08-04, 15:05
You get money on your rank, so drug for super high rank!

Spermy
13-08-04, 17:46
est']You get money on your rank, so drug for super high rank!

Thinking it's just general rank as that is constant. And decided on the base levels. Would be fair to stop dubious money making methods.

Kreb Slyvian
13-08-04, 20:04
What's in your mind doesn't matter. It's KK mind that matters and as we all know, if they don't state it explicitly all bets are off...

Well it will really screw over tradeskillers if we can't take our tools. No tools to earn money and no money to buy tools.

Kreb

greendonkeyuk
13-08-04, 20:05
They better let me take my cst tool with me, im not forking out another mill for a new one.

Archeus
13-08-04, 20:11
any bets the resale value of tools brought over will be 1nc.

tomparadox
13-08-04, 20:11
IMO this money whipe is BS, maby jest let eatch person keep like 10% of the money that they have? because whipeing it all is going to fuck it all up.

PPUs whont be able to get money to get psi bosters, trade skillers whont be able to buy tools to recycle psi boster or ammo ect. Trade skillers whont be able to poke the imps you half to take out to stick in the QB slots, csters whont be able to makes shit for people with no tools. Let us at lest take the tools...

System
13-08-04, 20:14
I've heard its 5000cr per rank so if your rank /60 then you will have 300k

but this is only what i've heard floating around could be wrong. But yea i believe that you transfer everything in your quickbelt other then Keys!

Mr Friendly
13-08-04, 20:18
what are u just Trying to scrw up the economy?.... 8| :angel:

IMO this money whipe is BS, maby jest let eatch person keep like 10% of the money that they have? because whipeing it all is going to fuck it all up.

PPUs whont be able to get money to get psi bosters, trade skillers whont be able to buy tools to recycle psi boster or ammo ect. Trade skillers whont be able to poke the imps you half to take out to stick in the QB slots, csters whont be able to makes shit for people with no tools. Let us at lest take the tools...

STOP WHINE

Your quickbelt will be transfered, nothing else. That means 10 items.
nope, dont think gogo was mentioned in there :D

jernau
13-08-04, 20:19
They said: "for example weapons and implants", in my mind this means that not only weapons and implants can be transfered, but maybe that's just me.
This is KK code we're talking about - some tools are weapons ;) .

Carinth
13-08-04, 20:22
For the first week at least, maybe the first month, money will actualy be valuable. We will start nc2 with a set amount of cash based on our rank, which I bet will not be nearly enough. Like here's 100k, have fun ; ) As a barterer I plan on taking full advantage of this time to actualy be useful. Before most people didn't care about barter much, you could afford to blow away cash.

I'll be high in demand now : )

Of course then the masochistic resssers/constructers will be set in motion to go on apc buildin sprees and proceede to ruin the economy again. It'll be fun for a lil while.

plague
13-08-04, 20:24
I've heard its 5000cr per rank so if your rank /60 then you will have 300k

but this is only what i've heard floating around could be wrong. But yea i believe that you transfer everything in your quickbelt other then Keys!

if thats the case, then it's not so bad. This would be more then anough to start ^^ espetially if u have 4 rank 69-70 chars..... ill prolly make money on this transfer then hense some of me chars got like 30k just enought to get back on track if i get killed pking :D ...

tomparadox
13-08-04, 20:27
STOP WHINE

how bout this, stfu and stuff it.

nm what i said i dident read the part about the money rank thing...

jernau
13-08-04, 20:29
Rank determining cash is just another example of how little KK play their own game.

- Tradeskillers NEED cash especially if they are losing all their libraries and stores and have low ranks.
- Pure fighters are self sufficient and have high ranks.

Fucking retards.:(

tomparadox
13-08-04, 20:40
Rank determining cash is just another example of how little KK play their own game.

- Tradeskillers NEED cash especially if they are losing all their libraries and stores and have low ranks.
- Pure fighters are self sufficient and have high ranks.

Fucking retards.:( true, ill try to get my researcher/poker up asap on NC2, cus i have 2 accs with combat chars and a ppu when NC2 starts...

Mr Friendly
13-08-04, 20:44
how bout this, stfu and stuff it.

nm what i said i dident read the part about the money rank thing...

awww nonon shhh just watch what u post & make sure it aint a whine/bitch
STOP WHINE
like ive said b4, nobody should even be caring about ways to get cash fast, i mean seriously thats the most selfish thing ive ever heard @_@ like carinth said, how bout takin a moment to actually play nc2 like ur a noob, raising cash on ur own, bartering, or even hunting, omgnerf. quit bein impatient & just have fun in nc2 with the new stuff & gain cash whatever way u find.

zii
13-08-04, 21:00
> STOP WHINE

I'll whine as much as I like.

Gogo transfer please...

uber java
13-08-04, 21:38
They haven't said Tools would transfer yet. To date, it's only weapons and implants. I'd wait before going on a shopping spree.
It's anything in your 10 quickbelt slots, and your 10 quickbelt slots only.