PDA

View Full Version : Game Cards over PayByCash

General Crazy
13-08-04, 03:54
NC2:DOY needs a "Game Card" it is very restrictive for people that don't have a Credit Card because you are limited to the overpriced payment option of paybycash.

I personally would like to see a game card, I Enjoy Playing the game but i don't like the BS involved in using PayByCash every time i use it, i go through a hassle every time, i have yet to have an easy payment process using paybycash.

Well i think more people would try neocron if there was a game card!

These are the current payment options available, i think the facts speak for them selfs

World Pay

Monthly Payment: 9.95 USD

Three-monthly Payment: 24.95 USD

Six-monthly payment: 44.95 USD

PayByCash

Monthly direct debit from US checking: $13.95 USD

Three months of Neocron: $34.95 USD

Six months of Neocron: $57.95 USD

General Crazy
13-08-04, 04:00
can a mod remove the smiles from the poll

Viper Venom
13-08-04, 04:10
World Pay

Monthly Payment: 9.95 USD

Three-monthly Payment: 24.95 USD

Six-monthly payment: 44.95 USD

^^ thats me, i always use world pay (actualy i think in the EARLY EARLY days it wasnt around but i cant remember)

worldpay is all u need

General Crazy
13-08-04, 04:13
I don't have a credit card and don't want one so why should i be forced to pay more because of it!

Viper Venom
13-08-04, 04:17
well er. u should be charged more. credit card transfers are much less hassel to proces than non credit cards, thus u get charged for the extra hassel, quite simple to understand realy... no offence like :angel: but its simple to udnerstand

General Crazy
13-08-04, 04:41
yeah well you never used paybycash have you the hassle is caused by their own incompetence at paybycash on top of the fees of the two different transactions that i have to pay for myself on top of the payment