PDA

View Full Version : A word to all the people leaving

SorkZmok
13-08-04, 03:29
Or wait.
I am not.

I got 2 accounts and 8 chars on the server i play on. I got tons of stuff. I LOVE that item wipe thing. And i could not think of 80 items to take with me for NC2. Not even 40. Some guns, some implants, some nice spells. What else? PAs? Damn wait i can buy those anyway! Spells? Damn wait i can buy those anyway! Some 5 slot spell? Damn wait i can get a new one anyway!

So where is the problem? I admit droners and PPUs are gonna have a hard time, but apart from that? No one. And theres no droners and PPUs who havent got any friends. So get your friends to help you out. And you're sorted in no time.

KTHXBYE

Brought to you by some KK fanboy.
<3 KK <3

Viper Venom
13-08-04, 04:15
lol there was me all gunned up to complain at u wasin por nid's time closing all the dam threads :) and instead u post sumin decent like u are happy with item semi wipe =D aww cana flame u now :'(

:D

Freya
13-08-04, 04:17
please change the threads title
fourm rules are that leaving threads are not allowed, yet you are not
please do not use misleading titles for your posts

Mr_Snow
13-08-04, 04:25
Bad Kid confusing the mods like that, you should be ashamed getting their hopes of locking another thread up just to then spoil their fun.

TheGreatMilenko
13-08-04, 04:26
Bad Kid confusing the mods like that, you should be ashamed getting their hopes of locking another thread up just to then spoil their fun.

haha :)

bubby
13-08-04, 04:30
ALTHOUGH, an item wipe will be shitty, it may breath life into a crappy economy. Just remeber the fun you had getting all your rares. This of course does not apply to the hackers/script kiddies that ruined the economy.

The clan and I worked very hard for our stuff but together we will get it back and then some I am sure. Just hope that pluto or its equivilent will be there cause 4 char servers although convient and cheaper than buying extra characters add too many dimensions to great game.

Just my three cents

Bubbster

SorkZmok
13-08-04, 05:10
please change the threads title
please do not use misleading titles for your posts
Uhm, i cant anymore.
And i dont know what i should change it to. Maybe change it to "A word to all the people leaving". Yeah, change it to that please. :)

Jesterthegreat
13-08-04, 05:41
Or wait.
I am not.

I got 2 accounts and 8 chars on the server i play on. I got tons of stuff. I LOVE that item wipe thing. And i could not think of 80 items to take with me for NC2. Not even 40. Some guns, some implants, some nice spells. What else? PAs? Damn wait i can buy those anyway! Spells? Damn wait i can buy those anyway! Some 5 slot spell? Damn wait i can get a new one anyway!

So where is the problem? I admit droners and PPUs are gonna have a hard time, but apart from that? No one. And theres no droners and PPUs who havent got any friends. So get your friends to help you out. And you're sorted in no time.

KTHXBYE

<3 KK <3

i personally cant wait to see a pistol spy hunting to get money without any armour / 5 slot heal etc...

i cant help laughing when people list all these things they have that are so easily replacable... KK havent said how much money you get, but lets hope its enough for all the stuff people claim is so replacable

SorkZmok
13-08-04, 06:11
i personally cant wait to see a pistol spy hunting to get money without any armour / 5 slot heal etc...

i cant help laughing when people list all these things they have that are so easily replacable... KK havent said how much money you get, but lets hope its enough for all the stuff people claim is so replacable
i will take a heal with me, my PA and a BoH. No WB can kill me and i`ll be rich and famous soon again. :)

Xylaz
13-08-04, 08:03
I got 2 accounts and 8 chars on the server i play on. I got tons of stuff.

Gimme SA then :D

Richard Slade
13-08-04, 09:11
Ain't that hard u know, just bring the 5 originals, hell you can build more anyways

cRazy2003
13-08-04, 11:00
Or wait.
I am not.

KTHXBYE

<3 KK <3

you dont fucking have your main char on pluto though do you.

mishkin
13-08-04, 11:02

Sorry what? I don't get it... seriously, I don't :wtf:

ezza
13-08-04, 15:32
you cant think of 40 items. lol i can think of about 20-30 items just on my tank alone

which is pretty much my rares collection(6 or 7 CS, 3 or 4 ravs a few devs a moony mal doomy.

i wanna take my tank PA4 since it costs me a arm and a leg every time i lose one.

in fact all the stuff i need to maintain my tank are

say

7 CS
4 ravs
2 devs
1 moon
1 mal
1 doomy
1 speed gat
1 TT laser epic
1 herc
1 marine
1 move on
1 proto
1 bez 3(yes i know they can be found but for my set up to be up and running as soon as i log in i need this)
umm now in addition to that
im taking
1 beast bp
1 xstrong bp
1 other str drug bp
also would like to keep my CA epic armour

thats 26 items off top of head that i need to keep my tank running from the off.

of course need other stuff to, but thats the stuff i need to take with me(sure you could argue i dont need to take 7 CS's...........but i do ok :p )

Jesterthegreat
13-08-04, 15:37
you cant think of 40 items. lol i can think of about 20-30 items just on my tank alone

which is pretty much my rares collection(6 or 7 CS, 3 or 4 ravs a few devs a moony mal doomy.

i wanna take my tank PA4 since it costs me a arm and a leg every time i lose one.

say

7 CS
4 ravs
2 devs
1 moon
1 mal
1 doomy
1 speed gat
1 TT laser epic
1 herc
1 marine
1 move on
1 proto
1 bez 3(yes i know they can be found but for my set up to be up and running as soon as i log in i need this)
im taking
1 beast bp
1 xstrong bp
1 other str drug bp

thats 26 items off top of head that i need to keep my tank running from the off.

of course need other stuff to, but thats the stuff i need to take with me(sure you could argue i dont need to take 7 CS's...........but i do ok :p )

really?

my tank will take:

1. Herc
2. Marine
3. CS
4. 5 slot heal (saves effort :p)
5. Camo PA (300k... fuck that :p)
6. FH2
7. Moonie
8. ppr
9. moveon
10. Beserk 3

that is enough to get me into the game and hunting for money / rares. if i was desperate i would use a slot on another char to take a speed gun across with me too... but thats all i need right there. 10 items

NC Junkie

@Crazy - AFAIK he doesnt... but although he's my enemy clan... i admit hes a fuckin good Pistol Spy on Uranus

ezza
13-08-04, 15:39
oh ya filter 2 forgot that, add that to the list :lol:

Benjie
13-08-04, 15:39

say

7 CS
4 ravs
2 devs
1 moon
1 mal
1 doomy
1 speed gat
1 TT laser epic
1 herc
1 marine
1 move on
1 proto
im taking
1 beast bp
1 xstrong bp
1 other str drug bp

You don't need all that crap ezza. All you need is a couple of Decent weapons (1 CS, 1 AOE), a small selection of rare implants, and a set of armour which can be quickly bought.

ezza
13-08-04, 15:41
well benjie while im hauling all this shit over, you can take nothing since you are fond of that.

and when i see your defencless char ill just let rip while im fully drugged up with PA4 on capping one of my beloved CS's

Jesterthegreat
13-08-04, 15:42
You don't need all that crap ezza. All you need is a couple of Decent weapons (1 CS, 1 AOE), a small selection of rare implants, and a set of armour which can be quickly bought.

just like my list :p

Benjie
13-08-04, 15:42
well benjie while im hauling all this shit over, you can take nothing since you are fond of that.

and when i see your defencless char ill just let rip while im fully drugged up with PA4 on capping one of my beloved CS's
Thats not really my point. People are being allowed to transfer far more than they need.

//EDIT [OT/Vent] What happened to all the grapes in my yoghurt? It's just plain at the moment! :wtf:

Richard Slade
13-08-04, 15:45

and that's gotta be sooo fun vs the others who ain't done..
Do I sense a wankgank char here....

Scikar
13-08-04, 15:49
Ezza, you said things you need right from the start. You don't need 7 CSs and 4 Ravs to be able to fight as soon as you start NC2.

Nidhogg
13-08-04, 15:50
Missed this one. The opening post constitues spam and is better discussed on other threads. The posts on what you want to take to NC2 belong elsewhere.

N

/edit - actually, every post on this thread belongs elsewhere.