PDA

View Full Version : why is everyone saying theres an item wipe

Thundra
13-08-04, 01:53
quote-
Holger Nathrath, current Development Director at Reakktor, talks about our plans for Neocron 2.
Read it all here

Please note that this concerns mainly the German market. The plans for the rest of the world are still in the works.
-end quote

notice the part that says "it mainly the German market. The plans for the rest of the world are still in the works." they havnt decided what there doin for the other servers yet so ya just spreading panic for no reason.

unless of course they have updated whats happening to the international servers and if so can someone direct me to where it says this.

Marx
13-08-04, 01:54
Because it also says this:

Your quickbelt will be transfered, nothing else. That means 10 items.
That way you will be able to take your most valuable possessions with you, while allowing the economy to have a (kind of) fresh start.
read (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=106657).

GIJ0e
13-08-04, 01:54
how naive

you are assuming they give a fuck about anyone outside of germany ;)

Thundra
13-08-04, 01:57
Because it also says this:

read (http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=106657).

i repeat what i said before. that mainly concerns the german market and not definatly us.

and its not nieve they have done different things on the diff servers before. especially in the older days.

evs
13-08-04, 02:00
Ok so......

They are going to delete all german players items bar 10 per char (max 4 chars an account)

But they are going to let the rest of the world off and they can port across everything.

Yeah ok.... :wtf:

Viper Venom
13-08-04, 02:01
LMAO i do belive tehy mean t eh item wipe is universal m8, the marketing ime gessun is what they mean by sayig mostly affecting german market

Thundra
13-08-04, 02:04
look if theres a german server then it would only transfer those 10 items if u move to it, its not that hard to comprahend. if u move to the international one then all ya items go there.

im not sayin im def right but why would he say it mainly concerns the german servers and not nesaserily us???? i see no confirmation to what everyones saying its just seems liek everyone panicing to me. id aprecite a gm saying if that 10 item thing is 100% for all evers or jsut the german one.

anyway if it is effecting all servers sorta defeats the point in playin as my main chars are capped. KK fooberd up witht he long term players on this choice as they should know we always generaly thought diff to what the german server wanted.

Marx
13-08-04, 02:07
look if theres a german server then it would only transfer those 10 items if u move to it, its not that hard to comprahend. if u move to the international one then all ya items go there.

im not sayin im def right but why would he say it mainly concerns the german servers and not nesaserily us???? i see no confirmation to what everyones saying its just seems liek everyone panicing to me. id aprecite a gm saying if that 10 item thing is 100% for all evers or jsut the german one.
They'll be moving people who upgrade and don't want to speak, or don't know german to the international server. Which means they have to transfer the character... Which is where all the material is lost.

Thundra
13-08-04, 02:09
well ok but i thought u got to choose what server u wanted to go to. surly they cant stop u playin on the german server if u wanted to. not that i want to of course lol.

anyway if what i said is stupid i apolagise its just been a hard day and im shatterd. at the end of the day il replace all the stuff i loose but i wont be happy bout it. just money wipe would have been fine.

guess were in for a fight over the whore bot nightmare again

Marx
13-08-04, 02:13
well ok but i thought u got to choose what server u wanted to go to. surly they cant stop u playin on the german server if u wanted to. not that i want to of course lol.

anyway if what i said is stupid i apolagise its just been a hard day and im shatterd. at the end of the day il replace all the stuff i loose but i wont be happy bout it. just money wipe would have been fine.

guess were in for a fight over the whore bot nightmare again
If you want to transfer a char, you have to let them know which one it will be to.

Thundra
13-08-04, 02:15
lol ok im saying exactly the same thing as u.... crossed wires m8. i just miss understood.

ok bollox to this i can hardly keep em eyes open good night all. cheers for ya opinins and yadda yadda zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz