PDA

View Full Version : Payment

Garg [RogueNET]
13-08-04, 01:29
All payment transactions concerning Neocron 2 will be handled by Click2Pay. This is the case for both new customers and Neocron 1 users. To prevent any misunderstandings, the account upgrade will only be possible after canceling the old payment agreement.

Just to be completely sure before i uninstall NC.. this means that i must have a cred card and pay thru Click2pay and no chance what so ever to keep paying thru paybycash.com ?
An official response will be nice, thanks.

PS: Cant be fucking arsed to check all the 50 pages in the sticky just to find a small answer...

CarniFlex
13-08-04, 01:34
was messing around on www.click2pay.com ... guess what... Im from sweden and signing up with click2pay... well...

You are using an IP address which indicates that you are not located in the United States, the United Kingdom, Italy, Switzerland, Canada, South Africa, France, Austria or Germany.

Consumer signup at Click2Pay is currently limited to those countries, but will be available for other countries soon...

soo....

Richard Slade
13-08-04, 01:37
va i h-e...

You gotta be shitting me, we can't play !?

Glok
Are you serious Carni?? That is a bad fucking move on KK's part lol. :wtf:

Garg [RogueNET]
also swedish.. call me stupid but i did still not understand it in a clear way... :confused:
so i cant pay bycash .. but i cant even pay if i had a cC?

Garg [RogueNET]
13-08-04, 02:05
http://server6.uploadit.org/files/utter5-whatashame.JPG

kthxbye

Saturn: Garg, Covent, Larkin and Gorn Salvante
Pluto: Garg

Have fun in NC 2 guys.

/closed. Leaving thread.

G

Richard Slade
13-08-04, 02:06
Please, feel free to run as soon as something goes wrong...

Garg [RogueNET]
13-08-04, 02:07
consider it done

retr0n
13-08-04, 02:10
Please, feel free to run as soon as something goes wrong...

Det är ingen idé slade :p kuk-k verkar inte bry sig mycket eller ha en aning om
vad som pågor överhuvudtaget :p

Valmur
13-08-04, 02:24
Ok well if Finland and other Scandinavia's countries won't be added to the list KK will lose damned many players.

Viper Venom
13-08-04, 02:25
erm i cant stand credic cards, i use solo/switch are they available???

Garg [RogueNET]
13-08-04, 02:26
afaik u HAVE to use this service and a CC is a MUST...

Dirk_Gently
13-08-04, 02:28
Crap. I use Maestro...................

Richard Slade
13-08-04, 02:28
Det är ingen idé slade :p kuk-k verkar inte bry sig mycket eller ha en aning om
vad som pågor överhuvudtaget :p
Dude I'm gonna explain that to you on MSN when I see you..
Geez....

Valmur
13-08-04, 02:29
What does it matter even if you can use CC if you don't live in the countries listed on the site?

Viper Venom
13-08-04, 02:30
It's easy to fund your CLICK2PAY account by using a credit card, transfering money from your bank account, or sending a cheque. We offer localized options in Europe and the US -- taylored for your specific needs.
http://195.27.175.176/img/common/arrow_top.gif (http://195.27.175.176/en/yourwaytopay/index.html#top)

grr looks like ime goan be using a check then

Dirk_Gently
13-08-04, 02:34
They want your Passport number too!!!!!!!

What's this a nice sideline in selling identities to immigrants???

Security my arse!!!

Spermy
13-08-04, 02:36
They want your Passport number too!!!!!!!

What's this a nice sideline in selling identities to immigrants???

Security my arse!!!

it's one of the only valid ID checks available online, so long as it's regd to you, no one else will be able to use it. Chill. All the fake passports that actually work are false numbers, not existing ones. You don't like it, don't use it.

Sakletare
13-08-04, 02:38
lol, this is a real problem

You are using an IP address which indicates that you are not located in the United States, the United Kingdom, Italy, Switzerland, Canada, South Africa, France, Austria or Germany.

Consumer signup at Click2Pay is currently limited to those countries, but will be available for other countries soon...

Dirk_Gently
13-08-04, 02:42
it's one of the only valid ID checks available online, so long as it's regd to you, no one else will be able to use it. Chill. All the fake passports that actually work are false numbers, not existing ones. You don't like it, don't use it.

The good fake passports are clones of existing passports because they are very hard to pick up on, false numbers can be seen immediately. That is why alot of people get their passports nicked and then have them handed in a couple of weeks later. If that happens always get it replaced :)

If someone get's the number and your details they can easily clone your passport.

I do understand why they stopped using WorldPay because they are expensive and not that good. My company went to PayPal though because it is much less hassle.

And I don't know where either my passport or Drivers License is :(

Viper Venom
13-08-04, 02:47
i dont have a pasport, i like wales, i plan to never leave :D i dont need one

Viper Venom
13-08-04, 02:50
also i dont drive, (hehe never needed to, my friends drive me around or the party is in my house, where else would i need to travel to, wroks local like)

this suks, i wonder if kk will jus acept me sending em checks, i tink i can trust em to credit my acount, then there only fee is the time it takes to process my check, (also they can keep it hush hush and credit my acount and pocket the cash for them selfs instead of the game lol)

Dirk_Gently
13-08-04, 02:56
Ok you have to pay by Visa or Mastercard unless you are in the US or Germany then you can pay by Direct Debit.

Which is me stuffed.

In relation to a Credit Card what is CDV???

This is a horrendously unfriendly system to try and register for.

I figure this is KK telling the rest of Europe to piss off :(

Garg [RogueNET]
13-08-04, 03:00
KK is just trying to fuck everything up so bad they can

Dazist
13-08-04, 03:04
I'd like an official response to this as soon as possible. Has anyone emailed Reakktor regarding this?

- Finnish neocron player

Garg [RogueNET]
13-08-04, 03:06
As long as they got Germany covered they are happy

Viper Venom
13-08-04, 03:06
i normaly defend kk but this is like a bitch, id rater mail my credit card to kk and let them take whatever teh fuk they want out of it, than use that website, its a joke, i dont want the hasel of signin up with em, time to crash the click2pay servers i think, lol, wheres a capped hacker when u need one ;)