PDA

View Full Version : What do you think ?

Tesee
13-08-04, 00:06
Hi,

Sorry for posting in english but I am french and I don't speak german...

So what is the general rection here after this item announce?

good, bad?
stay, leave ?

Jadzia Eleazar
13-08-04, 00:09
I'd say a lot of people here think:

FU KK! KOS KOS KOS! ;) :p

Serpent
13-08-04, 00:11
OFMOGMFOMGOFMOGM KOS KOS KOS ?

enough ?

NONpk
13-08-04, 00:11
just cant wait until toni....the crazy whipe, baby :) :p

Ashanti
13-08-04, 00:15
bout 15 people flame their ass off for hours. pretty boring i can tell. most have gone to bad. so will i. ask in 24 hours if you want to get the picture. me likes most of the stuff coming btw.

Richard Angelus
13-08-04, 00:22
I like it :D

Keyol45743241
13-08-04, 00:47
Well, anyone who expected anything else is a dreamer :D:rolleyes: They even got me, I really thought they meant 1st of September. :rolleyes:

So what? We knew that the economy on the servers was down the drain, thanks to exploits, macros and so on - a wipe was the only probate action at this point. 10 Items is more than I expected, but I like it.

Anything else is just... err.. I don't care. DoY will start later. Did you really believe it would start in.. err... 19 days? :wtf::lol: I believed that, so I had something to believe in, but never actually trusted the date :rolleyes:

Let the holy words of the plan file cleanse the community of the whiners... :D

And DoY should better be good, or you can buy the most notorious and infamous droner ever to terrorize Jupiter on Ebay :rolleyes:

Well.... hows the Venus community?

Speedball
13-08-04, 00:56
Ich lieeeebe es :p

RaTMaN McCruel
13-08-04, 02:42
Hi,

Sorry for posting in english but I am french and I don't speak german...

So what is the general rection here after this item announce?

good, bad?
stay, leave ?

i think we "germans" do not realy differ from other nc players from other languaged communities.

We got some who like that announcement, some who hate it, some who cancel their account and some who just go on with what they have done before.

we just have some more bans for flameing as usual :rolleyes:

Tesee
13-08-04, 03:58
well I would say that 1/3 would leave, 1/3 would stay and 1/3 don't know (and will try nc2 I think).

That's not sure, only first reactions...

Germaniac
13-08-04, 04:12
Wiper King, baby :rolleyes: