PDA

View Full Version : Item dumpage

Jest
12-08-04, 21:31
For any one who is a new player or interested in starting on Pluto, I will probably log on tonight and throw a few apartments full of rares and implants away in Plaza 2. Hopefully this will help any of you who are looking for stuff since it wont be doing me any good. So if you are a Uranus or Saturn player, now is the time to start on Pluto! :p

Id encourage every one to do the same for new players. They still have a month to level, hook em up with some rares and a few million. ;)

Endar
12-08-04, 21:34
What a great idea! Since I prolly will delete all my chars (or I dont transfer them) I could give all my stuff to people who need it :angel:

PsynetNeo
12-08-04, 21:35
so jest, you are so sure that item wipe is a go ahead? o_O

Benjie
12-08-04, 21:36
It's a certinty.

So a time for celibration. ;)

Jest
12-08-04, 21:37
so jest, you are so sure that item wipe is a go ahead? o_Olol. Yah Im pretty sure. (Read the stickies :p )

PsynetNeo
12-08-04, 21:37
If you want to help nOObs out, i suggest you give the stuff via trade, as throwing them in plaza 2 will prolly result in some rich bitch taking it for themselfs. :rolleyes:

Marx
12-08-04, 21:40
Jest, hook me up with some rifles. Poor tradeskillers ain't gonna have anything except a pair of boxers and a set of tweezers.