View Full Version : Just not funny anymore

ROZZER187
12-08-04, 11:33
30 minutes trying to log in this morning only to get synchronizing, or have no items in my qb or just have the black screen that says synchronizing.

anyone else been having this problem on uranus lately??

ichinin
12-08-04, 11:50
Whenever i get stuck in a synch, i type something to make sure the client "talk" to the server somehow (saying "Yo - Wake up!")

Then i relog 1-2 times. If you are near a zone border (and have a vehicle) or a GR within reach, you can fix it yourself by GR'ing out or jumping onto the vehicle and driving out of the zone.

Neocrons_coward
12-08-04, 11:53
30 minutes trying to log in this morning only to get synchronizing, or have no items in my qb or just have the black screen that says synchronizing.

anyone else been having this problem on uranus lately??

When i syncronize I hit the escape buttoni about 50 times or to every beat in accidentally in love by calling crows and then wonder why its looking a bit under the weather but yeah at least it puts me back to the homepage thingy and i can get backl in.. Most attempts I have is three so far.. If it goes beyond three and i get angry thats a sign I NEED A LIFE hehe.. I got a bug atm where i am skipping bullets and the monsters getting double wammy i wish it was other way round :(

Endar
12-08-04, 12:14
I dont have problems getting in, actually I never have had...

Neocrons_coward
12-08-04, 12:22
I dont have problems getting in, actually I never have had...

Typical Posh *cringes and gets the baseball bat out only to hide it when endar looks hehe*

Bet his got the new improved WINDOWS XP with satalitte connection and everything else hehe :P

*gets downgraded to a shanty