PDA

View Full Version : WTF is up with stelth

Revslad
11-08-04, 00:31
about 5 minutes ago at tezla i was stelthing about amongst some enemy’s and i restelth and by now I’m half way through my stealth 3 when suddenly they all start hitting me and I’m still stealthed ????????

there is seriously something wrong here :mad:

Mumblyfish
11-08-04, 00:55
Server lag. They don't see you stealthed, your client says you are so you can't recast it.

Yes, it's horrible.

Mr_Snow
11-08-04, 02:07
Yeah its server lag since they arent even shooting at where you are on client side.

Xadhoom
11-08-04, 02:40
yeah, looks like one of teh stealthwhores we had to fight today isnt amused bout his no1 toy anymore =P

Jock Rockwell
11-08-04, 02:45
Omg a spy using stealth whatever next.

PPUs healing :rolleyes:

Xadhoom
11-08-04, 02:50
sometimes heal and buffs wont cast, sometimes my drones dont want to fly, and sometimes ur stealthtool sux.. live with it :rolleyes:

james_finn
11-08-04, 03:03
but what about when a PPU is bugged and appeas stealthed? And has to relog 4 times to destealth now that is H4X lol!

Delphi

phunqe
11-08-04, 10:13
It might not be the case here but:

1. You are poisoned. It could have been a poison barrel.
2. APU multi bolts hits people in stealth.
3. Melee hits people in stealth, just by swinging at them.
4. Ususal lag problem :)

WebShock
11-08-04, 10:17
LOL if you concentrated more on setting up a spy properly instead of hitting that stealth button so much you wouldnt have to worry about stealth lag.

Birkoff
11-08-04, 10:32
Nah its been happening a lot for us recently, ur stealthed but no

M8 was stealthed on his screen and screemying on coms he was getting shot but he was still viasble on my screen for the whoel stealth.

Bugs....

Ritchy
11-08-04, 13:15
ErhErh yeah it happend sometime to me too and when i get stealth to take all my drugs (stealth 1) the ennemies attack me before the end of the stealth :eek:

Lag Or Real Bug' ? o_O O_o

blaczero
11-08-04, 14:04
it's funny when someone can't spell what they are upset with.

phunqe
11-08-04, 14:09

A sentence usually starts with a capital letter.

blaczero
11-08-04, 14:16
thats the best you could come up with?

have some coffee and try again.

phunqe
11-08-04, 14:19
That was easier than I could ever imagine.

Good bye.

greendonkeyuk
11-08-04, 14:29

A long time ago a lot of people agreed that making fun of someones spelling on the forum was considered lame and childish. I would think anyone with a rudimentary grasp of english would be able to grasp what he is saying. After all english might not be his first language.

Regards to the stealth thing, yeah it pisses me off too, hopefully its another one of those things on the to-fix list come doy.

Revslad
11-08-04, 15:20
It might not be the case here but:

1. You are poisoned. It could have been a poison barrel.
2. APU multi bolts hits people in stealth.
3. Melee hits people in stealth, just by swinging at them.
4. Ususal lag problem :)

Na mate if u look at the first screenshot I’m not poisoned and a poison barrel has a different icon I think, if was defiantly a beam and there was no melee pe's and no apu multi lightning bolt. What hit me were judge and poison and a raptor ;)

@the spell checker nib: quit trolling. and no my first language is not english its Somali, so get a life noob ;)

blaczero
11-08-04, 16:03
relax suckers, was a joke... christ

anyway, i have had times where i stealth just after zoneing, run through a zone and mobs still kill me.

specifically i stealthed at cycrow, then ran to CRP cave and some fire mobs wasted my pethetic spy ass in about 3 hits (fire mobs were around the hill in front of CRP).

so i dont use it as a crutch anymore

Dru Blood
11-08-04, 18:01
happens on my spy 2 using obliterator.

can be running around no ppus in sight so no true sight nxt minute im being shot by a pain easer pe wtf?

its obviously server lag or a bad sync with client,

once a gm told me maybe he was using an anti stealth drug 8| he obviously never played.