PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna lose my freakin mind...

Glok
10-08-04, 21:59
So yesterday before I logged off, I get a request for 2x 5 slot Holy Heals. No problem, I'll whack those off in the morning.

-Cut to now, after 12 hours of play-

I have built FOUR HUNDRED AND TWENTY holy heals and have only ONE 5 slotter to show for it. That just ain't freakin right, man. :(

I'm gonna go get some beer now and get drunk.

40$Poser
10-08-04, 22:01
good lord that's a lot of holy shelters 0_o

ouch and 1 5 slotter to show for it..

how many four slotters? (4 slotters work quite well)

Shadow Dancer
10-08-04, 22:01
Did you use any slot enhancers?

I don't understand why someone would need a 5 slotter, unless they were very ppuish based hybrid(a.k.a. gimp).

r0ti0n
10-08-04, 22:02
my gogo is full of slot enhancers.....

on venus... O_o
i'd lend ya some but i doubt your building there

Glok
10-08-04, 22:03
Did you use any slot enhancers?

I don't understand why someone would need a 5 slotter, unless they were very ppuish based hybrid(a.k.a. gimp).Nope to the SEs, they just give you 3 slotters. :p

I dunno why people like 5 slotters so much, but damn they sure pay nicely for them. This same guy wants 2x 5 slot Holy Rez also. That is gonna be the end of me I think. 8|

r0ti0n
10-08-04, 22:04
hey get illegal construction slotties, capped intelligence and everything into construct :D that should help

Shadow Dancer
10-08-04, 22:04
Nope to the SEs, they just give you 3 slotters. :p

|

3 ADDITIONAL slots. ;)

cRazy2003
10-08-04, 22:05
I'll whack those off in the morning.

that sounded SO wrong :p

Freeejumper
10-08-04, 22:05
i have built 249 holy heals and got 3 5 sloters 3 4 sloters and like 14 3 sloters .... welll its pure luck as callash says

Glok
10-08-04, 22:12
that sounded SO wrong :pI didn't mean it that way honest. :angel:

i have built 249 holy heals and got 3 5 sloters 3 4 sloters and like 14 3 sloters .... welll its pure luck as callash saysYeah and that nasty lady is kicking me in the teeth. :(

I did get 4x 4 slotters though and about 20 3 slotters.

-FN-
10-08-04, 22:55
Heh. He built 420 Holy Heals. 420.

I'm tired.

A 5 slotter should be like 1 in 500 anyway ;)

And yeah - shouldn't a Holy Heal be easy to cap - even by a hybrid?

joran420
10-08-04, 23:27
420 is a nice round number :P

shouldve gotten some high slots :P

Glok
10-08-04, 23:31
A 5 slotter should be like 1 in 500 anyway ;)Oh god. The thought of doing 1000 TL104 holy rez...

420 because I do batches of 60 at a time x 7 batches. :p

Carinth
10-08-04, 23:44
Glok, you have no idea what the old school ppu's went through : ) Before we had pa or ds, we really did need 5 slotters to cap our spells. Polarity went on ridiculous building sprees, I recall he made 500 some holy heal sanctums to finnaly get a 5 slotter. I bought my first 5slot holy heal for about 12mil, back when money did have value : )

Shadow Dancer
10-08-04, 23:47
That reminds me Car, remember way back when spells had no mods? :p

Glok
10-08-04, 23:47
Just wondering... why a 5 slot holy rez? I think ultima, freq, freq-dam, range, range-dam for 120% on freq and range?
Glok, you have no idea what the old school ppu's went through : ) Before we had pa or ds, we really did need 5 slotters to cap our spells. Polarity went on ridiculous building sprees, I recall he made 500 some holy heal sanctums to finnaly get a 5 slotter. I bought my first 5slot holy heal for about 12mil, back when money did have value : )Wow, I would never charge 12 mill... I'm expecting maybe 10 mill for both the 5slot HH. Of course, I will accept whatever he offers, I mean it's only cost me about 2 mill so far with sellbacks. Then again, there's the 12 hours of my life... :o

Carinth
11-08-04, 00:00
That reminds me Car, remember way back when spells had no mods? :p

More precisely they had 1 mod, boosting the Damage Stat also boosted the other 3 stats. So a single slot spell was ideal, pop in the mod and you could easily cap all the stats : ) Being a ppu was much more fun then, I was like the other classes in that I didn't risk that much with pvp. Drop a single slot HH, oh well I have 100 of them in my apt :D

When that changed to me dropping my previously mentioned 12mil 5slot heal (which also happened to be ultimated by me), and due to a synch death... that's when i realized kk really has it out for ppu's.

Glok
11-08-04, 23:19
Now the count is at 720, still just the one 5 slotter. I am a bit past the 'wtf mate?' stage, and even the 'I need to fill this order' stage, it's more like I WILL NOT BE DEFEATED!!1! :mad:

Mr_Snow
11-08-04, 23:29
Yes but will you say sane long enough to not be defeated?

Glok
12-08-04, 04:34
840 now, still just the one 5 slotter. :confused:

I think I wanna die.

uber java
12-08-04, 05:10
So yesterday before I logged off, I get a request for 2x 5 slot Holy Heals. No problem, I'll whack those off in the morning.

I have built FOUR HUNDRED AND TWENTY holy heals and have only ONE 5 slotter to show for it. That just ain't freakin right, man. :(

If you're on pluto, have G.0.D. build them. He's built some uber rares.

Shakari
12-08-04, 08:06
If you're on pluto, have G.0.D. build them. He's built some uber rares.

hmm your missing the point to make that many and still have only 1 5 slotter sucks big time :(

Glok
12-08-04, 09:22
If you're on pluto, have G.0.D. build them. He's built some uber rares.Rares are different, they have an additional slot chance. One slot chance and then another added on.

greendonkeyuk
12-08-04, 10:45
good luck with it all then m8.

Glok
12-08-04, 11:02
900 now. I don't motherfucking get it. What in the living motherfucking shit is going on with this game?

Neocrons_coward
12-08-04, 11:56

YOU FOOL HOW DARE YOU DO THAT

take my approach...

Contact me in a secret letter hidden in a secret cave in the remote land of neocron.. I noticed how pkers were pking their friends and that so i took the advantage of going UNDER COVER and guess what

I GOT A 5 SLOTTED HEAL

if your on saturn mate u can have it.. Id rather give away a pkers item than sell it hehe Hence why i sold um... r3ndin's CS for 50K WHAT A BARGIN hehe well for them..

Idf your on saturn get in touch

Ultimate_Anima

p.s I got about 2 5 slotted heals from the belts i keep finding them

Drexel
12-08-04, 12:43
Always wanted to know this & here seems to be a good place to ask :

Can you use 2 Slot ehancers in one item, say a 3 & a 2 ? :confused:

Good luck with the 5 slotters Glok. (tip, the 5 slotter is always the one after your last one :lol: )

Original monk
12-08-04, 12:46
Always wanted to know this & here seems to be a good place to ask :

Can you use 2 Slot ehancers in one item, say a 3 & a 2 ? :confused:

Good luck with the 5 slotters Glok. (tip, the 5 slotter is always the one after your last one :lol: )

i didnt tried an illegal and a 1.5 togheter but my bet is that 1 jumps back when you do so, otherwise ya would have a 5 slotter by default and i dont think thats KK's intention :)

mishkin
12-08-04, 12:47
There's nothing wrong with the game, 5-slot spells/weapons SHOULD be rare... If everyone had 5-slot everything, there would be no point in the slots at all now would there? :rolleyes:

Glok
12-08-04, 16:17
Good luck with the 5 slotters Glok. (tip, the 5 slotter is always the one after your last one :lol: )Tell me about it. I always think 'maybe if I had 5 more BPs...' :o
There's nothing wrong with the game, 5-slot spells/weapons SHOULD be rare... If everyone had 5-slot everything, there would be no point in the slots at all now would there? :rolleyes:I'm not saying there's anything wrong with it... well maybe I am, 900 builds and only one 5 slot? That's 2 days of my constructing life (so far). In that time I could have gotten probably 80-100 tech parts hunting. Which is exactly what I'm going to do when I get the other 5 slot heal. :D

@Neocrons_coward; they have to be unmodded.

Eddie
12-08-04, 16:30
i didnt tried an illegal and a 1.5 togheter but my bet is that 1 jumps back when you do so, otherwise ya would have a 5 slotter by default and i dont think thats KK's intention :)

Yup. I remember trying that. One does jump back. Otherwise we'd be running around with 6 slotters minimum.

Eddie

hinch
12-08-04, 16:52
back when hybrids were still around and they had only just added the rest of the spell mods we had the fang constructors and researchers make 5k of each spell to ensure all fang hybrids had 5 slotters.

i think my ppu still has majority 5 slotted stuff

Glok
12-08-04, 20:56
1080 builds now. Madness.

I am making 4 slotters like freaking popcorn though. I've already sold about 8 and I have 7 more in my cabs. I'm not selling any more (for obvious reasons) and I'm not sure if I can trade them for anything useful...