PDA

View Full Version : Direct messaging (ingame)

Glok
10-08-04, 15:42
Ok. It's fucking broken. I've been building batches of stuff for 5 slotters, and then advertise on trade. Then I have to deal with sometimes 5 or 6 directs at a time, all insistent that they want it the most, and no, they will pay more. My last sale, I just got fed up and told the person I was currently in direct with that it was his, I couldn't take retyping another damn name and negotiating any more. Maybe I suck at directs. :wtf:

Why oh why can we not just enter names then choose who to direct from a list?

Until then, I think I will mute direct and make all sales public. :o

Spermy
10-08-04, 15:46
use the buddy list, more names can go in there, just pick from the list

Biznatchy
10-08-04, 15:46
i set the auto redirect key to alt-q works pretty well as long as you get it in before the next direct.

Also if your in local with the person you can just hit his name in the local list

Marx
10-08-04, 15:47
I would always say "DON'T DM ME, I ADVERTISE WHERE I AM FOR A REASON"

Glok
10-08-04, 15:48
i set the auto redirect key to alt-q works pretty well as long as you get it in before the next direct.I didn't even know there was such a thing. :lol:

I'll have to practice using that.

garyu69
10-08-04, 15:53
you should be able to click on the names that come up on the chat list and be able to add them to either direct, buddy or team chat.

would make it so much easier.

Glok
10-08-04, 15:57
you should be able to click on the names that come up on the chat list and be able to add them to either direct, buddy or team chat.

would make it so much easier.Yes, please yes! KK? :D

I just realized though, that NC2 will undoubtedly have some new interface features. Maybe a more friendly messaging system is one of them? I can hope. :)

Original monk
10-08-04, 15:57
with me it was alt+d standard, but as biznatchy said, ya can set it to any keycombination ya like ffcourse :)

Benjie
10-08-04, 16:14
I didn't even know there was such a thing. :lol:

I'll have to practice using that.
Yeah that thing kicks a lot of bottom.