PDA

View Full Version : [brainport] gimme a damn bayonet

cRazy2003
10-08-04, 13:18
god damnit,

ive had this idea a while ago, and i expect some others have to but i would love a new mod to be introduced to the game, a bayonet, it would take up one weapon slot, and when modded onto a gun theres a normal combat knife sticking out of the end just underneath the barrel itself, and a key has to be bound as a secondery attack, in which case the person thrusts the weapon forward, it wouldnt do much damage, but alongside it actually doing damage it would also look neat :p

but i would only find it normal and useful to only be used on rifles, maybe another secondery attack mod could be introduced to the pistols and rifles.

yea i know i put goo in the poll :p damn sticky shitty keyboards at work :/
and i put baronet, whatever :p

Aziraphale
10-08-04, 13:20
That'd be a bayonet then ;)

It'd look great no doubt (I'd put one of everything :D) but I know it'll never get put in

Hippieman
10-08-04, 13:31
That would be great to have. About as nut-kicking as finishing off your oppponent with a normal knife.

Capt. Rik
10-08-04, 13:32
*grumbles*

you stole my idea for binding a key to secondary attack :(

j/k i don't mind really

(see my grenade launcher mod thread)

jini
10-08-04, 13:42
don't get it. so you give oportunity to a rifler to use melee? without m-c?
you also give oportunity of 2 guns occupy only 1 slot?
if not the above then we had the abilitie to use a knife anyway.
voted no

greendonkeyuk
10-08-04, 14:07
i think it would be cool in those situations where your mob is on like next to no health and you get that ominous click as the hammer falls on an empty chamber. Let him have some with the bayonet instead. Smart idea. I wouldnt want it to be too powerful tbh but certainly it would be nice if it gave the user a better attack than a special alloy knife.

It would certainly be more useful than a flashlight mod. Even though they do look cool.

Agent L
10-08-04, 14:11
again, 2 weapons in one, looks pretty impossible...

-FN-
11-08-04, 00:33
Pistols could be used to pistol-whip :)