WebShock
10-08-04, 11:18
[ edited ]

mishkin
10-08-04, 11:22
Dirsturbing.... not funny O_o

CarniFlex
10-08-04, 11:35
Since im in my cynical mode right now, its quite amusing. Abit wondering tho, would you show it to the kids to scare em off or not?

Im also wondering abit, if we found a cure against all these horrible diseases and people would live longer, how long would the food last. Wouldnt the world collapse under the pressure humans all over it? Wouldnt world be in constant fights for those rich soils that produces good nutrients? this is extreme tho.

Remember reading that the area around think it was india-asia area had such rich soils that if properly managed it could provide rest of the world with rice/foodstuff. But since the countries in questions has other agendas than food cultures it wouldnt work.

mishkin
10-08-04, 11:42
Something worth thinking about indeed... Are we supposed to cure the diseases? Should we be able to live as long as we do?

Man is just too smart for his own damn good :D

Serpent
10-08-04, 11:50
not nice :(

Benjie
10-08-04, 11:51
It's a sick flash. Not at all educational as it's trying to be, just offensive.

Original monk
10-08-04, 12:04
im at work and saw the movie but witouth sound ...

so i couldnt get the real point ...

but i yust wanted to say that everything that brings aids and other std's to the attention of the big public is good ...

the youth of today is to uninformed about hiv ... they think they all know everything because its still a subject on the news but they still feel like its a far from my bed show ...

wich it isnt ffcourse ...

i work in an institute with a worldwide fame when it comes to aids/hiv, sumtimes there are schools dropping by to learn about aids ... in one of those "schooltrips" a 18 year old girl told one of the people here that she couldnt get aids ... so the person giving her the tour asked her: why not miss ??

she told em its impossible cause she had a morning after pill to use ...

this small story tells me enough about how youth thinks about aids ... same as many of the teenagers in general ... they all think there wellinformed and even think there's a cure against aids ... ffcourse cause there's medication for it :rolleyes: while actually the only thing those 29 pills a day do (a few every hour) is making the life of the patient a liitlebit longer ...

a cure is still far away ... everytime scientists get 1 little step further, the virus produces a few more new strains, 9 outta 10 with mayour resists against the new so called "cures" ...

aids is pretty "genius" in what it does ... killing people ... changing constantly in appearance and "learning" more about humans every day ...

dont think youre safe, and please, DO use condoms

btw im not focussing teenagers here, adults have the same ignorance towards aids, wich i will describe with a small example:

a guy came in here asking for a test cause he had unsafe contacts, meaning witouth he's condom and not with he's steady partner/wife ...

he tested positive ...

wonna know what he asked the doctors ?

"Can you please cure me before my wife finds out ?"

enough said ...

cRazy2003
10-08-04, 12:26
haha that was class :p
and if you listen to the lyrics that probably is quite educational to.

Spermy
10-08-04, 13:05
Its shite, bloody disturbing.

Freya
10-08-04, 13:12
Spam, containting sexualy explicit material

Closed