PDA

View Full Version : Open Water?

HatchetRyda
10-08-04, 01:08
Anyone see it yet, from all the reviews I read it sucked.. -_-

Alien v Predator this week!!!!

Too bad I might not be able to see it cause I gotta watch my dogs for 3 days..

Who ever sees it pm me of how good/bad it is

Organics
10-08-04, 01:11
I've never even heard of it.

AvP looks good.

40$Poser
10-08-04, 01:12
open water? Ah yes if I recall it's that movie that 2 divers are left behind by their boat... and they are in the ocean for a long time. Just from the preview I thought 'who would give that crap movie a decent review?'

Spermy
10-08-04, 01:14
Aye, it's like... Scene 1 the ocean..... Etc etc... OH WAIT! LOOK! A SEAGUL! CAMEO! WOOT!

Highlight of the movie is when the director got sick of it and had a killer whale chomp on em. Bleh. What crap can people come up with next? Period dramas? And we ain't talking Time periods peeps :lol:

HatchetRyda
10-08-04, 01:14
I can't wait for AvP, I just watched a mini fight scene they added, and I shit meh self! I think Predator is gonna be t3h pwn 1337tn3$$ Kill3r

:) lol

Here the link

http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/alienvspredator.html

Organics
10-08-04, 01:20
Oh the shark movie.

I vaguely remember something about it. Didn't they get left behind by their boat, but the captain denied he left them deliberately?

Can't wait for AvP, trailer was cool.

I, Robot I go to see tomorrow I think :D

Shadow Dancer
10-08-04, 01:21
I saw Collateral. AWESOME movie. Jamie Foxx really surprised me.

GO SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111oneoneonneo

:p

HatchetRyda
10-08-04, 01:21
Oh the shark movie.

I vaguely remember something about it. Didn't they get left behind by their boat, but the captain denied he left them deliberately?

Can't wait for AvP, trailer was cool.

I, Robot I go to see tomorrow I think :D

I, Robot is sorta a puzzle movie if ya actually paid attenion instead of watching the "hot, steamy, robot sex" lol, j/p

It's a good movie, I loved it

StryfeX
10-08-04, 01:24
I, Robot was awesome. As is Bourne Supremacy. Haven't seen Collateral yet. :(

--Stryfe

Organics
10-08-04, 01:32
I, Robot was awesome. As is Bourne Supremacy. Haven't seen Collateral yet. :(

--Stryfe

I am looking forward to The Bourne Supremacy immensely, can't WAIT till it's out here. Definitely a must see, I was almost drooling by the end of the trailer. :D

And yeah, I heard alot of people liked I, Robot. Will Smith is cool too, funny actor. So I'm really looking forward to it :)

Clownst0pper
10-08-04, 01:32
Can someone give me an AVP trailor that works... a remotly long one.

It wont work on the official site, and the yahoo one wont work either, even tho all my programs are up to date!!

OH -

Go and see the Village, M.Night. Shyamalan is a fucking god, and it looks mind blowing.

StryfeX
10-08-04, 01:33
I am looking forward to The Bourne Supremacy immensely, can't WAIT till it's out here. Definitely a must see, I was almost drooling by the end of the trailer. :D

And yeah, I heard alot of people liked I, Robot. Will Smith is cool too, funny actor. So I'm really looking forward to it :)You'll like I, Robot. There's quite a bit of action, a bit of humor, and it's also a thinker. Very well-rounded movie.

--Stryfe

Koshinn
10-08-04, 07:00
i, robot, collateral, bourne are all good movies.
Open Water looks like the lowest budget movie of all time. I mean cmon, 2 actors, an ocean, a boat, maybe a few seaguls and a couple sharks. lol.

AvP looks good, gonna see it at 12:01am friday (yes friday the 13th.. don't think it was a coincidence since they delayed it from August 6th to the 13th) morning with a few ppl from NC. Muahaha.

NS_CHROME54
10-08-04, 07:15
yeah both I, Robot and The Bourne Supremacy are awesome movies, loved both of em.

AvP looks like it's gonna pwn too.

About Jamie Foxx, he really is a terribly underrated actor (mainly cause he has never really gotten good roles), but I think, if not the feedback from Collateral, than Ray will show everyone how good of an actor he really is. In the previews for Ray, he looks absolutely fantastic in the roll.

bounty
10-08-04, 07:28
I'm in the vast minority that will probably not see AvP and have no desire to see it at all, this coming from a huge fan of the first predator and alien series. Other than good fight scenes (which a good movie does more than just give good fight scenes imo) i don't see it being a very good movie. I presume it will be like blade II. A good setup in the prequels, lots of camera flash and fight scenes. Zero plot, zero story, zero character development, shitty movie.

ino
10-08-04, 08:46
Jepp thats what im affraid for about avp. Please the masscrowd with uber actione and nothing else. But I so want it to be more than that. But the I.R action ppl is more than ppl like me so they will make more money with braindead stuff like that.

DonnyJepp
10-08-04, 08:55
I like Maddox's review of I-Robot

http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=i_robot