PDA

View Full Version : whats this mean???

Neocrons_coward
10-08-04, 00:04
Quote:
There will be no insulting, harassing or 'flaming' other forum members or clans

The reputation system is not a way around this rule but unfortunately it has been abused by various people. It would not be fair of me to ban people for their comments, even though they would result in bans had they been posted in public, but I will not allow it to continue. Therefore the reputation system has been revoked with immediate effect.

N

Sorry to copy and paste nidhogg but i aint been feeling too good all day.. Bit shitty and confused and that so i just noticed this... Whats it mean ppl? Whats the reputation system??? Im kinda confused??? [ edited ]

any ideas peeps i need some help... plz explain it someone

manderf
10-08-04, 00:09
it means it was a stupid idea in the first place

Neocrons_coward
10-08-04, 00:20
it means it was a stupid idea in the first place

What the thread was stupid?? or the idea of the thread was stupid???

still confused....

Dirk_Gently
10-08-04, 00:27
It means that when they were giving the reason for the rep they gave people were abusing/flaming etc I presume.

Neocrons_coward
10-08-04, 00:33
It means that when they were giving the reason for the rep they gave people were abusing/flaming etc I presume.

So basically what ur saying is... shit ideas gone outta ma head well it hasnt im having trouble wording it.. I fucking hate being dislexic a lil :(...

Spermy
10-08-04, 00:38
So basically what ur saying is... shit ideas gone outta ma head well it hasnt im having trouble wording it.. I fucking hate being dislexic a lil :(...

What it means is A) whas benji got to do with owt?

b) the comments made in the rep system are private, but can still contain harrassing or inflammatory messages, as well as griefers just whacking neg points on ppl reputation for the hell of it.

I think.

cRazy2003
10-08-04, 00:48
[ edited ]

Shadow Dancer
10-08-04, 00:52
[ edited ].

Belief from who? From [ edited ] I never even said anything to anyone about it. So please don't talk like you know all the facts, kuz you don't. Thanks. :rolleyes:

Benjie
10-08-04, 00:53
A) whas benji got to do with owt?I received homophobic abuse from [ edited ]. I reported it to Nidhogg, but I definetly wasn't the only one.

It was a crappy system anyway.

Neocrons_coward
Belief from who? From [ edited ] I never even said anything to anyone about it. So please don't talk like you know all the facts, kuz you don't. Thanks. :rolleyes:
Dont go getting bitchy in my thread please.. I kinda dont wanna see thuis shut keep it clean... thank you

cRazy2003
i do know all the facts :p

Shadow Dancer
10-08-04, 00:54
i do know all the facts :p

No you don't.

Dont go getting bitchy in my thread please.. I kinda dont wanna see thuis shut keep it clean... thank you

I'm not getting bitchy. Just tired of people going off on what they hear even if they don't know anything.

Neocrons_coward
10-08-04, 00:55
I received homophobic abuse from [ edited ]. I reported it to Nidhogg, but I definetly wasn't the only one.

It was a crappy system anyway.
last time i got homophobic abuse mate i logged in under my neocronical bf's account went got his capped APU and showed that guy the true meaning of having your chracter totally screwed except i didnt pk him once... i kinda done it around twenty five times i was so mad... Well its good to see another person of ma "kind" (someone once said that word to me and i snapped) on neocron :)

Neocrons_coward
10-08-04, 00:56
No you don't.

I'm not getting bitchy. Just tired of people going off on what they hear even if they don't know anything.

still mate try to re word your words and not make them sound... Snappy...

Shadow Dancer
10-08-04, 00:57
still mate try to re word your words and not make them sound... Snappy...

You're calling me bitchy, then talk to me about rewording my post?

That's a laugh.

Neocrons_coward
10-08-04, 01:01
You're calling me bitchy, then talk to me about rewording my post?

That's a laugh.
Im only trying to make it... Think of it like this mate

You need to word and type it how we would read it.. If its in CAPS we know its aggressive.. If its with full stops... then we know to have a pause for a second then read on.. you know putting y no nothing dont even bother!!! or something liek that makes u sound well stuck up just take a chill pill count to five touch ur toes and sit back in the computer chair before someone diagnoses u with some form of disorder where u find it hard to co operate... (like me in a bitchy mood) im jus trying to keep the peace in this thread... * hides behind a warbot*

cRazy2003
10-08-04, 01:02
No you don't.

Yes i do. :p

dont know why your finding the term 'arguement' so offensive, but i do know roughly what happened, and i think that might be why.

Shadow Dancer
10-08-04, 01:05

dont know why your finding the term 'arguement' so offensive, but i do know roughly what happened, and i think that might be why.

I don't find the term arguement offensive. It makes no sense, I never even argued with Lexxuk over rep. It just annoys me when people make comments due to them *thinking* they know what happened.

Neocrons_coward
10-08-04, 01:05

Please lets try and "change" the topic... This is an adults game so why are you trying to have the situation "He started it" crop up??? Please keep it clean i only asked one question not world war 4 on neocron :P if u wanna make this personal guys go into neocron remove le and own each other...

Just not in forums ty

Neocrons_coward
10-08-04, 01:07
I don't find the term arguement offensive. It makes no sense, I never even argued with Lexxuk over rep. It just annoys me when people make comments due to them *thinking* they know what happened.
*gets out cane...*

[ edited ]... This could be the example Nidhogg was going on about... One more word and ur gettin a wack.. same for other person.. I kinda see an example here i dont need it rising... ive caused many i admit but this is my thread im host of it and I dont want it shut down quicker than a chineese man going out of business for having rats...

Spermy
10-08-04, 01:11
It's people like that that are half the problem both in game and on the forums.

The famous 12 yr old Last Word Syndrome.

Pfft.

Shadow Dancer
10-08-04, 01:12
It's people like that that are half the problem both in game and on the forums.

The famous 12 yr old Last Word Syndrome.

Pfft.

it has nothing to do with getting the last word, otherwise I would have responded to Neocron Coward as well.

:rolleyes:

Neocrons_coward
10-08-04, 01:14
it has nothing to do with getting the last word, otherwise I would have responded to Neocron Coward as well.

Id rather live life as a 12 y o and know im aving a laugh than someone whos deadly serious and being boring.. I try to NOT grow up as the older u get the more miserable life becomes... As they say Your as young as u feel and i dont know how young i feel...

Spermy
10-08-04, 01:15

Well just accept defeat.

*Spermy quits*

Dirk_Gently
10-08-04, 01:34
the older u get the more miserable life becomes...

Soooo not true.

Spermy
10-08-04, 01:37
Soooo not true.

agreed you forgot skint an jaded.

Vithar
10-08-04, 07:23
Quote:
There will be no insulting, harassing or 'flaming' other forum members or clans

The reputation system is not a way around this rule but unfortunately it has been abused by various people. It would not be fair of me to ban people for their comments, even though they would result in bans had they been posted in public, but I will not allow it to continue. Therefore the reputation system has been revoked with immediate effect.

N

Sorry to copy and paste nidhogg but i aint been feeling too good all day.. Bit shitty and confused and that so i just noticed this... Whats it mean ppl? Whats the reputation system??? Im kinda confused??? Almost as confused as benjie being bi sexual (as he states on his name :P)hehe

any ideas peeps i need some help... plz explain it someone
To answer the question:

The reputation system was a system that allowed you to rate other posters based on whether or not you approved or disapproved of what they wrote and gave you the option of making a comment to that effect, and for others to rate you aswell.

Since some people have apparenty decided to abuse it by using it as a means of flaming, insulting, and harassing others in a private medium (not on the forums) it has been disabled.

I hope this clears things up for you.

If you have any other questions regarding the reputation system, please feel free to PM me.

Thread closed.

V