PDA

View Full Version : curiousity question

Neocrons_coward
09-08-04, 20:56
Is anyones neocron character doing what mines doing? Fire a bullet and fire another but no bullet come out and then fire a third and it comes out and then fire again non any ideas how to fix or something

Neocrons_coward
10-08-04, 00:01
as per usual 48 views and no one replies... :( Im destined to be alone ever since sulik went and left meeh now i have no one to hunt with *cries*

Matthew.v.smith
10-08-04, 00:10
Is anyones neocron character doing what mines doing? Fire a bullet and fire another but no bullet come out and then fire a third and it comes out and then fire again non any ideas how to fix or something
Lag maybe?
It's been horrendous tonight :)

Matty. :angel:

Neocrons_coward
10-08-04, 00:18
Lag maybe?
It's been horrendous tonight :)

Matty. :angel:

hehe so im not the only one yay hehe

getting a reply in a thread is like winning the lottery... it comes once every blue moon

rob444
10-08-04, 00:37
Getting lags at saturn, saw enemies in aggie cellar, went in, 30 seconds synch while inside I found two enemies farthest in and I went on a paw of bear spree and bashed the apu, to bad I just lagged after I entered the room so I tried to ran back out but the door wouldnt open o_O
But I got out in one piece, pheew!

Neocrons_coward
10-08-04, 00:58
Getting lags at saturn, saw enemies in aggie cellar, went in, 30 seconds synch while inside I found two enemies farthest in and I went on a paw of bear spree and bashed the apu, to bad I just lagged after I entered the room so I tried to ran back out but the door wouldnt open o_O
But I got out in one piece, pheew!

If things like this happen i would usually go on strike and flood the area but ive resorted back to my old MMORPG where i can switch to that if neocron fails...

rob444
10-08-04, 01:00
Good idea, I'll play some shattered galaxy meanwhile :P

Neocrons_coward
10-08-04, 01:03
Good idea, I'll play some shattered galaxy meanwhile :P

Im on myth of soma.. Found out today that the moderator conteste left the game coz of my nasty comment i said to her when i left and i kinda feel bad... shes gone to lineage tho doubt ill be going there i dont wanna grief her more.. Nidhogg is a lil tougher to crack but i dont want him to run away coz sometimes i need someone to unleash my stress of neocron on and he does a fab job of lsitening then banning meeh hehe so i kinda... censore all the words before 9pm

Tomalak
10-08-04, 01:04
anybody ever get a bug (with the CM epic Speedgun..) where when you try to strafe, it would automatically re-load, even if the clip was still half full? That one used to drive me insane with rage...

Organics
10-08-04, 01:09
Im on myth of soma.. Found out today that the moderator conteste left the game coz of my nasty comment i said to her when i left and i kinda feel bad... shes gone to lineage tho doubt ill be going there i dont wanna grief her more.. Nidhogg is a lil tougher to crack but i dont want him to run away coz sometimes i need someone to unleash my stress of neocron on and he does a fab job of lsitening then banning meeh hehe so i kinda... censore all the words before 9pm

I'm not trying to be funny, but how old are you?

Apologies for saying so if you're somewhat older, but you don't seem (or act in here)older than about 13 or so.

Neocrons_coward
10-08-04, 01:11
I'm not trying to be funny, but how old are you?

Apologies for saying so if you're somewhat older, but you don't seem (or act in here)older than about 13 or so.

Im a lil tired not with it drugged up on sugar and just goine wild.. When itras about this late i tend to put tons of sugar on me weetabix so i go really hypo and childish hehe i see life like this

if u act older than u are ur life is gonna be too serious take a chill pill piss about and have a giggle m8

Neocrons_coward
10-08-04, 01:12
anybody ever get a bug (with the CM epic Speedgun..) where when you try to strafe, it would automatically re-load, even if the clip was still half full? That one used to drive me insane with rage...

I had the one where my character was walking on the spot and wouldnt move no matter what i did.. I had one a while back which resulted in me getting a new monitor as i kinda ripped my old one out of my computer and threw it... I got a V V bad temper when im pissed off.. Now im outta a job i kinda control it a lil

Organics
10-08-04, 01:17
Im a lil tired not with it drugged up on sugar and just goine wild.. When itras about this late i tend to put tons of sugar on me weetabix so i go really hypo and childish hehe i see life like this

if u act older than u are ur life is gonna be too serious take a chill pill piss about and have a giggle m8

I didn't mean just today, I meant all the time.

Anyway, I'll assume from that you're older than 13.

Neocrons_coward
10-08-04, 01:23
I didn't mean just today, I meant all the time.

Anyway, I'll assume from that you're older than 13.

Lets just say My interactive life isnt the best mate.. Dont club rarely go out tend to sit indoors live in a neighbourhood full of either children under ten or adults over fourty so like im the only one in ma age range plus im in the middle of no where so i kinda either A keep myself amusing B go insane in bordeom Or C get depressed... Most of the time its C but i tend to fight to stay away :) trying to talk sulik into coming back to neocron as i hate hunting alone and since he left well.. Its been... Lonley

Organics
10-08-04, 01:29
I've done C) a few times myself.

I play Anarchy Online at the moment, it's come a long long way from when I was in the beta.

Neocrons_coward
10-08-04, 01:43
I've done C) a few times myself.

I play Anarchy Online at the moment, it's come a long long way from when I was in the beta.

lifes a bitch i guess with C but its fun if u make it... well im on soma well myth of soma i kinda pissed all the old people off so left and a\fter eight months go back and its like.. well im getting a warm welcome which i like.. the one i got when i came ere just this time round on myth i hope i dont slip out or the warm welcome becomes a cold reject... as i get on saturn when an incident like today happens and tomparadox pks me and me only.. lets everyone else hunt except me thats a bit unfiar i find but what can i say?

rob444
10-08-04, 01:48
No offense to you lineage people but lineage ii seems boooooooooooooooooring with sixhundredthousandthirtyeight more o's. My friend plays it and he is at lvl 28 and he gets like nothing in XP, he has to kill over 400 mobs to just level up. And resting takes ages and crazy koreans are harvesting mobs to get money and when they get to high level they go and get killed by a guard so they lose a lvl so they can gain more money again on the lower level mobs and then send those money to a "company". Pretty funny actually. The game looks cool though but it's very time consuming O_o

Neocrons_coward
10-08-04, 01:50
No offense to you lineage people but lineage ii seems boooooooooooooooooring with sixhundredthousandthirtyeight more o's. My friend plays it and he is at lvl 28 and he gets like nothing in XP, he has to kill over 400 mobs to just level up. And resting takes ages and crazy koreans are harvesting mobs to get money and when they get to high level they go and get killed by a guard so they lose a lvl so they can gain more money again on the lower level mobs and then send those money to a "company". Pretty funny actually. The game looks cool though but it's very time consuming O_o

isnt boring and funny contradictory or a form of it?o_o

rob444
10-08-04, 01:57
isnt boring and funny contradictory or a form of it?o_o

No, I found it funny how koreans go and harvest to get money and send those in-game money to a character which is owned by a real company. My friend showed me today, he told me that a guy named mirkcool (something like that) was going to be at a certain spot as he is always there bashing low level mobs to get money and yes, he was there :rolleyes:

Drexel
10-08-04, 05:36
@ Tomalak, yer, i cant use Speedgun in Neofrag, i get that reload after every 4 rounds.

Not sure about outside Neofrag because ive been scared to use it PvP after that experiance.

Apparently there's a few weapons that do this & cant be used pvp. = teH SuxXoRzzz.

Im not sure if its my ping (live in australia and average 450 ping on a cable connection) or if everyone gets this.