PDA

View Full Version : Monk Hybrid Ideas

Crest
09-08-04, 14:25
So i got a Psi Kami, and a DS with a Exp 3 and a Psi core ...what are my options

Since kami gives -40 I have got enough in PPu fo level 1 buffs and heal ... and resists are all out ... will wear a fire belt , but other than that no resists...

Fast as hell (Dex level is 32 and all in Agility) while a larger body health (350) and everything else in athletics...

Is there more to male me better ?
Also I still cap all my APU spells (fire apoc and Holy Light) ... Anyone offer nay more advice

evs
09-08-04, 14:28
It's the whole point of a KAMI really.

Stick one in your swede and expect to die :D

Mumblyfish
09-08-04, 14:32
You're going to go down faster than any standard APU would, regardless of the fact that you've got heal. Even with a heavy fire belt, two or three (max) tags of Fire Apocalypse and you're going down, and any of the better rares will see to it that you hit the floor in seconds. Cursed Soul, Ravager, Healing Light, Slasher, Ray of Last Hope... if you even look at one you'll fall over dead.

My suggestions? Lose the kami chip and get some resists. Yes, your spells will take a big hit - just don't use the top-end rares, and get more PPU. A hybrids sole redeeming property is their godlike defense, of which you have none.

Original monk
09-08-04, 15:26
kami is useless for use in a hybrid except for leveling up youre last levels that youve lost with lomming away to hybrid :)

kk made sure of that by putting -40 ppu on the kamichip :/