View Full Version : pre order mail?

manderf
09-08-04, 04:00
"We will send you a final confirmation 4 weeks before NC:BDoY will be available. This email will contain information about the monthly costs and a link to the payment page where you can review your address and finally confirm the order."

erm i didnt pre order, but anyone who did, did you recieve your email? If its coming out on september first then thats less then 4 weeks

40$Poser
09-08-04, 04:02
We will send you a final confirmation 4 weeks before NC:BDoY will be available. This email will contain information about the monthly costs and a link to the payment page where you can review your address and finally confirm the order.

erm i didnt pre order, but anyone who did, did you recieve your email? If its coming out on september first then thats less then 4 weeks

they haven't sent it out, I'll try to find the post that thanny made saying they are working out a few details still

tomparadox
09-08-04, 04:10
i cant tell, i use my @mydomain.net thing and i think its bugged cus now it tells me "Your sesion has timed out" or some shit every time i try to logon Oo...

cRazy2003
09-08-04, 04:13
they aint arrived.

Maester Seymour
09-08-04, 08:58
We are still working out some details, so the mails couldn't be sent yet.
That was a few days ago so shoudln't be long now i guess :)

[TgR]KILLER
09-08-04, 11:23
hey and guys.. you watched the Nc2 / BDOY trailer ? it states comming sep 2004 not 1st sep ;) so even if the mails came 28 aug it could be 4 weeks before NC2 :p :p

Crest
09-08-04, 11:27
KILLER']hey and guys.. you watched the Nc2 / BDOY trailer ? it states comming sep 2004 not 1st sep ;) so even if the mails came 28 aug it could be 4 weeks before NC2 :p :p

Yes , but MJS said 1st september if I recall .. His words were something like this ....

1st september, but it should be out before then.... I will look a little deeper to confirm....

Here is confirmation of date
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=96643

Now looking for confirmation of 4 weeks thing
As for the other thing
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=98022&page=3&pp=15

MJS says
Which means that it will be out waaaay before September

MY real issue is lack of comunication... MJS comes out delivering promises, and now we asking whats happening to them ... KK is NBDOY comming this september 1st ... or do you know its already gonna be delayed ... some info please

giga191
09-08-04, 11:32
The 1st of september is the last day of my holiday so if it isn't out then I'm going on a rampage.

Duine
09-08-04, 11:41
they haven't sent it out, I'll try to find the post that thanny made saying they are working out a few details still

posted aug 4th

|
|
V

Mobius
09-08-04, 18:31
*rabid dribble*

MrChumble
09-08-04, 18:47
8| 8| 8| 8| 120 Euros to upgrade all my accounts 8| 8| 8| 8|

Thank fook I don't use two of them anymore. That's daylight robbery :(