PDA

View Full Version : Weather......grrr...

Tomalak
08-08-04, 19:43
Just a pointless rant:

This is turning out to be a shitty Eastern Canadian summer!!!!I live in Quebec, all it does is rain every weekend, I can't even take my little girl to the park!!!!
Right now it's pouring rain, and hailing..big massive hailstones.....
Goddamnit

I feel better now.

NERF SHITTY SUMMER WEATHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Genty
08-08-04, 19:46
I wish it would rain and be cold here, like it used to be...

*shakes fist at global shitty warming*

Spermy
08-08-04, 19:46
Aye, have the old hurricane Alex coming our way at the mo, hot as fook with shitty weather on the way too... nice. My name is the figurehead for mass flodding and shitty humidity. so nice to be remembered. :angel:

Tomalak
08-08-04, 20:06
aw,,shit..that's true..Hurricane Alex..
NERF HURRICANE ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KOS!!!!!!!!!!KOS!!!!!!!!KOS!!!!!!!!!!!KOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna try to PK everybody I see in game named Alex in retaliation:p

Spermy
08-08-04, 20:20
Grrr. what server you on, I shall smite thee arse in t' whirlwind 'o' destruction and all that shite! :lol:

Tomalak
08-08-04, 20:33
Grrr. what server you on, I shall smite thee arse in t' whirlwind 'o' destruction and all that shite! :lol:
Saturn, Temple of the Lag God ...FEAR HIS UNHOLY ANGER :)

GambitFlame
08-08-04, 20:36
LOL like the UK has been a bed of roses recently

Storms
Then really hot and sunny
Then horribly hot and sticky

now its raining again

steweygrrr
08-08-04, 20:51
Just a pointless rant:

This is turning out to be a shitty Eastern Canadian summer!!!!I live in Quebec, all it does is rain every weekend, I can't even take my little girl to the park!!!!
Goddamnit

I feel better now.

So I hear. I'm going staying with a friend in Montreal this wednesday for the next few weeks. Just got the lowdown on the weather meself and that shit sounded scary!

Spermy
08-08-04, 20:53
:lol:

RAWR! Phear the hailstones of doom! S+D PLZ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maester Seymour
08-08-04, 21:03
Its been really hot over here in Yorkshire,... bit of a change as its usually pissin it down but i wish it would be cold again :p

steweygrrr
08-08-04, 21:04
Ditto mate.....don't know what you got till it's gone ;) :p

Spermy
08-08-04, 21:05
Or it gets you piss wet through. :D

Mantiz
08-08-04, 21:19
Been raining the entire summer basically :(
Swedish summer (http://swedishsummer.istheshit.net/)
Sun came last week and will prolly stay a week or two, so this is where I've spent the last week:

Hey Burner
08-08-04, 21:24
Yeah, man... I want it to rain already, fed up of this damn heat... All the storms missed us in Norfolk so its been real humid for the past week... ARRGH! Feels like there's hardly any air to breath.

Benjie
08-08-04, 21:31
I hate the sun, infact I wouldn't be surprised if there was neanderthal (as in the true defenition rather than meaning sexist or stupid) blood in me. (fyi, neanderthal IQ > Homo sapiens IQ) They originated from a much colder Europe, where as Homo sapiens originated from Afrika.

I just love the majesty of a winter sky, the bitter cold feels refreshing to me, and the heat uncomfortable. Plus my 140 iq is higher than most Homo sapiens who have smaller brains (which is true) and I have a big angular head and a broad defined torso (I'm sexy too).

What was this thread about again?
Oh yeah, I hate summer. Bring on the cold and snowy bitter winds.

Underground
08-08-04, 21:36
ITS TOO FUCKIN HOT HERE !!!

Maester Seymour
08-08-04, 21:36
Its raining here now.. but its still boiling hot and sticky :mad:

dark_reaper
09-08-04, 11:36
Hey come to Florida, rains almost every day, and were Lightning Capital of the world, my freaken network is screwed up from it. Phone rings, bang lost connection with NC.

Also might add, Hurricanes forming off of my beach, temps reaching 95+, plane crashed in my back yard, what can get worse. Anti Matter Explosion?

God I hate North Florida :(

giga191
09-08-04, 11:42
I'm going to go buy an air conditioner for my room today. Wooohooo then I can pretend its winter :)

Endar
09-08-04, 11:56
Well if it aint raining or stormy around here then its hot. Oh and I forgot the winters, usually around -30celsius around here. Sometimes even -40celsius. Right now its sunny and hot (+30celsius) and still its raining... Fucking great summer...

Mantiz
09-08-04, 12:06
Hey come to Florida, rains almost every day, and were Lightning Capital of the world, my freaken network is screwed up from it. Phone rings, bang lost connection with NC.

Also might add, Hurricanes forming off of my beach, temps reaching 95+, plane crashed in my back yard, what can get worse. Anti Matter Explosion?

God I hate North Florida :(

Yah, spent a year in FL I know :) Still the afternoon showers can be over quick :p And the hurricane season is only a couple of months.

Aziraphale
09-08-04, 12:25
Floridian rain is lovely though! It's warm and heavy and stuff! God I love Florida. Good OJ too.

ROZZER187
09-08-04, 12:29
try living in sheffield, the place of no summer :lol:

then again like ms said weather has been pretty good in yorkshire for now apart from a thunderstorm at 6 this mornin :rolleyes:

steweygrrr
09-08-04, 12:33
Well it's raining now in Manchester but GOD its hot still!

Neocrons_coward
09-08-04, 12:42
Just a pointless rant:

Goddamnit

I feel better now.

What the fuck you complaining about for??? Lots of rain = No girl to park = Lots of time on neocron so GET ON HERE ENJOY IT AND SAY THANK YOU LORD FOR THIS RAIN YOU HAVE GIVEN ME THE OPPETUNITY TO SPEND ANOTHER DAY OF MY SAD LIFE ON NEOCRON hehe

Tratos
09-08-04, 12:42
Its absolutly pissing it down near Newcastle!!!!!1 And its COLD! :D

One Word : W00t!

<3 Proper british weather, lol no more shit sticky air, it'll actualy be FRESH!

Neocrons_coward
09-08-04, 12:44
try living in sheffield, the place of no summer :lol:

then again like ms said weather has been pretty good in yorkshire for now apart from a thunderstorm at 6 this mornin :rolleyes:

hehe then move down south to Brighton where we have had 3 weeks of nothing but pure sunshine and im burnt and peeling at the same time abnd I hatre this heat.l.. Its horrible i cant drive without BURNING MY HANDS :'( Good thing i dont have leather seats or id burn my arse too ;);):P

I was pissed off when london flooded recently and us only the other end of the A23/M23 had no rain no flood no nothing just pure sunshine... Today rained for five minutes then went away and NOW ITS HOT AGAIN GOD SAVE US SOUTHERNERS U NORTHERNERS LETS DO A SWAP U TAKE THE SUN WE HAVE THE RAIN :P

Benjie
09-08-04, 12:47
Its absolutly pissing it down near Newcastle!!!!!1 And its COLD! :D

One Word : W00t!

<3 Proper british weather, lol no more shit sticky air, it'll actualy be FRESH!
Same here!!!! Feels great!

Maester Seymour
09-08-04, 13:06
lol yea, and even though its still pissin it down here and thundering every now and then.. its seems to be gettin even fookin hotter 8|

Velvet
09-08-04, 13:15
Me suffers in the office. Outside are 30°C (=86° Fahrenheit).
Thats Hamburg, north germany for starters *grr*
And no holidays on the horizon.

Mobius
09-08-04, 14:44
I hate the sun, infact I wouldn't be surprised if there was neanderthal (as in the true defenition rather than meaning sexist or stupid) blood in me. (fyi, neanderthal IQ > Homo sapiens IQ) They originated from a much colder Europe, where as Homo sapiens originated from Afrika.

I just love the majesty of a winter sky, the bitter cold feels refreshing to me, and the heat uncomfortable. Plus my 140 iq is higher than most Homo sapiens who have smaller brains (which is true) and I have a big angular head and a broad defined torso (I'm sexy too).

What was this thread about again?
Oh yeah, I hate summer. Bring on the cold and snowy bitter winds.

i are teh sex0r neanderthal ape-man too

Tratos
09-08-04, 15:00
ok i take what i said back, it seems over the course of today its gotten FUCKING HOTTER! and its still pissing it down ffs. :mad:

Mobius
09-08-04, 15:08
hehehe.. well, cant say it's chilly here eather. :rolleyes:

naimex
09-08-04, 15:10
it´s a zillion degrees in Denmark, and the sun won´t stop shining.. I´m getting toasted here....

Mr Kot
09-08-04, 15:39
*turns air con up another notch* :D :D :D

ezza
09-08-04, 16:22
ya all this heat is getting to me, bring on some cold weather.

aint had a decent nights sleep in ages damn heat keeps me awake

Organics
09-08-04, 16:26
It's raining beautifully here right now, good good.

I hope it keeps raining and washes out my ex's holiday :lol: :lol: