PDA

View Full Version : Speed Hack Detected???

Dirk_Gently
08-08-04, 19:42
I just got cut off and the error message "speedhack detected". Anyone know what that means??? Is it a bad thing?? How do I get rid of it??

jernau
08-08-04, 19:45
I just got cut off and the error message "speedhack detected". Anyone know what that means??? and how to get rid of it
It means the server thinks data was coming from your client at the wrong rate.

Ignore it unless you were cheating in which case KK will be with you shortly ;).

DonnyJepp
08-08-04, 19:46
you are soooo banned dude.

Dirk_Gently
08-08-04, 19:47
It means the server thinks data was coming from your client at the wrong rate.

Ignore it unless you were cheating in which case KK will be with you shortly ;).

Cheers.

As long as someone isn't trying to hack my account :)

Spermy
08-08-04, 19:48
Aye I got that too... If I was being hacked then IR FROWN! :mad:

Jailbird
08-08-04, 20:13
That means have some resists noob and lom ur ATH ;)

Benjie
08-08-04, 20:17
It's good that you got it.

Even if you die and need to get pokes, at least you know nobody can speed hack because it's so sensetive. ;)
lol @ everyone who says kk do not address exploits. Remember they tried more than once to fix the repair tool exploit (yes it is an exploit) then in the end put Neocron 2 as a priority. Reakktor work hard, there a good company considering there limited resources.

rob444
08-08-04, 21:53
Yeah I've got that a few times, was a long time ago, Cheat violation is also pretty popular.

sanityislost
08-08-04, 21:59
ive only had that once and that was when i was playing in beta lol
everyone in plaza 3 got booted, and we all bitched about it when we logged
back *sighs*....those where the days.....*feels old* :/

SiL ..:..

ichinin
08-08-04, 22:22
Old problem, happens even to non exploiters, just do a search on the exact topic you wrote and it will pop up a few similar threads..

Dirk_Gently
08-08-04, 23:14
Mods please close.

ty ;)

And ty everybody for helping :)

Agent L
08-08-04, 23:37
oh, "Speedhack detected", reminds me ol' good days, good to know old faithfull bugs are still with us : )

Brammers
08-08-04, 23:40
I know it's happened to me once, when I was running through Plaza. I think it was a very laggy day as well.

Dont worry about it, unless you are exploiting!

Pungent77
09-08-04, 04:52
I just got cut off and the error message "speedhack detected". Anyone know what that means??? Is it a bad thing?? How do I get rid of it??
Dirk I knew you were always too uber :lol:

J/k

Dirk_Gently
09-08-04, 15:38
Dirk I knew you were always too uber :lol:

lol one thing I could never be accused of :lol:

I was sitting on a chair ressing at the time.....maybe one of the huge lag spikes confused things. I emailed helpdesk about it.........wonder when I'll get a reply ;)

ezza
09-08-04, 15:40
its just to do with the lag, i got that other day, was out hunting started lagging allover, then kicked me cos it though i was hax0ring

Spermy
09-08-04, 15:48
This is getting bollocks now. I was out getting symp and kept lagging out, mission failed everytime i come back in to NC. Going to send an email to every bloody address for neocron service I can find, including ingame, someones bounf to answer.

Or not. :mad:

ezza
09-08-04, 15:51
This is getting bollocks now. I was out getting symp and kept lagging out, mission failed everytime i come back in to NC. Going to send an email to every bloody address for neocron service I can find, including ingame, someones bounf to answer.

Or not. :mad:proberbly not tbh