PDA

View Full Version : my shitty day

THE_TICK!!!!
08-08-04, 08:36
well here goes...i woke up at four..after pulling duty last night till eleven...got up thru on the DCU's and headed to operations...its sunday and guess what i get to do..sit here and listen for a phone to ring for 8 hrs...fuckin groovy........sadly this is my new life...how can i improve it...hang myself i dunno...im stuck in this dirt poor and i mean that literaly..i havent seen any DIRT since i been here..and my mission is over but yet...still i sit....no beer...no wife to bring me beer...no TS...no neocron....folks this really sucks..you cant begin to imagine how GAY this all is...well i hope to hell that everyone has a better day than mine cause mine SUCKS...

sanityislost
08-08-04, 09:03
Damn that sucks :/
hope you get home soon so ya can chill out n shit

SiL ..:..

SilentEye
08-08-04, 09:06
I woke up at 8 today to go working, then I decided not to go. Now I am here behind my PC.

:angel:

THE_TICK!!!!
08-08-04, 09:10
thanks sil :P

seraphian
08-08-04, 09:34
sorry to hear that man, hope it gets better...

manderf
08-08-04, 10:17
male order bride.

THE_TICK!!!!
08-08-04, 10:40
Got one back home waitin on me bro...dont think she would agree to me purchasing another one... :D

sanityislost
08-08-04, 10:46
male order bride.

one with a penis or one in a box with a stamp on her forhead?

SiL ..:..

THE_TICK!!!!
08-08-04, 11:50
lol no no a wife sil a wife :D

steweygrrr
08-08-04, 12:01
that would be a mail order bride :p ;)

Sounds like shit man....also sounds just like my job atm, just without the Iraq part.

Doc Holliday
08-08-04, 12:09
well dude if it makes u feel any better i went out last night on the town had ALOT to drink and have just finished saying bye to last nights curry. it popped up to say high and it didnt taste as good the 2nd time. u can imagine how im feeling right now.

Kopaka
08-08-04, 12:10
thank god for giving me 10 weeks of holidays :p

THE_TICK!!!!
08-08-04, 12:13
haha doc you poor bastage serves ya right...i should send you some of the GOOD pictures i took over here to help you with your stomach :D

Dru Blood
08-08-04, 13:33
i had a wicked day, got up went to local stores searching for a decent size bbq, finaly got one and some coal and some fire lighters, plenty of meat to cook and beer to drink.

off home set up bbq and begin to wash car in the sunshine and heat,

light bbq famly came round enjoyed plenty of beer and food tidy up mess and head inside to play doom 3.

took a shower whacked one off then went to bed.

sweet day.

THE_TICK!!!!
08-08-04, 14:06
good show dru..and thanks for sharing :wtf: ICE you know you my biatch 8|

Dru Blood
08-08-04, 14:12
good show dru..and thanks for sharing :wtf: ICE you know you my biatch 8|

np man, just trying to bring some possitivity into this thread.

greendonkeyuk
08-08-04, 14:13
so thats who mudd is. Sorry i wasnt being rude to you the other day. Oh and Tick, if you want to point and laugh, i too went for the curry last night and was drinking with doc.... but the thing is im fine today, no hang over, no ringerstingers (yet) and no problems. Hes crashed out about now so if you see this will you please just point and laugh.

Altogether now folks

POINT AND LAUGH!

:lol:

THE_TICK!!!!
08-08-04, 16:15
lol good news donkey...now go sneak up on him put a hotdog hangin out your pants and get a quit pic of you dangleing the hotdog in front of his place...we will put it on RL pics :P

*Dazz*
08-08-04, 17:30
How's this one, I get a call from a very beautiful and sexy woman, and yes i know who she is :D . She tells me she's gonna come over in a few hours, spend some time with me, all alone... 8| So as i wait for her call back to let me know she's on her way, i fall asleep, wake up an hour after she had called 3 times trying to find out where i was.... Prolly never get another chance at that one :(

Aziraphale
08-08-04, 17:33
How's this one, I get a call from a very beautiful and sexy woman, and yes i know who she is :D . She tells me she's gonna come over in a few hours, spend some time with me, all alone... 8| So as i wait for her call back to let me know she's on her way, i fall asleep, wake up an hour after she had called 3 times trying to find out where i was.... Prolly never get another chance at that one :(

Arf :lol:

THE_TICK!!!!
08-08-04, 17:39
dazz you tard

Pungent77
09-08-04, 05:02
well here goes...i woke up at four..after pulling duty last night till eleven...got up thru on the DCU's and headed to operations...its sunday and guess what i get to do..sit here and listen for a phone to ring for 8 hrs...fuckin groovy........sadly this is my new life...how can i improve it...hang myself i dunno...im stuck in this dirt poor and i mean that literaly..i havent seen any DIRT since i been here..and my mission is over but yet...still i sit....no beer...no wife to bring me beer...no TS...no neocron....folks this really sucks..you cant begin to imagine how GAY this all is...well i hope to hell that everyone has a better day than mine cause mine SUCKS...
I'd rather do that than get RPG's rammed up my ass or get smoked by a roadside IED......I'd rather be sitting and daydreaming and look for hidden animals in the DCU patterns....I did that Sept 11, I realized my BDU bottoms contained a Giraffe, a Hippo, and a 3 toe'd Sloth. loads of fun :p oh when I snapped outta my Safari trance I noticed someone stole my sandwiches outta my box nasty.......boy was I pissed

ex-machina
09-08-04, 05:26
Your day can't possibly be worse than mine is about to be. I get to go to The Dorchester (ok that part is cool) and pretend I like Vin Diesel's career while I ask him questions that *hopefully* won't let on I think he's talentless.