PDA

View Full Version : Places to hunt

Neocrons_coward
07-08-04, 17:30
Hi,
Can someone tell me some good places where i can level my apu up??? His level 28 atm and im at MB [ edited ] anyhoo wheres the safe palces to hunt where you can level without twats like him around?? Ive also noticed MB is turning into a war ground where people are just pking alot more...

rob444
07-08-04, 17:32
Try launcher pit, east of chester lab.

Cypher_Psy
07-08-04, 17:34
Edit the name out, less ye face the mods.

Try storage hall 8 in outzone 4, plenty of stuff to kill and big boxes to hide behind. Also for mass xp try storage 7 in outzone 2, bring a barrel/multi bolt ;)

Jailbird
07-08-04, 17:36
mm... " put your LE in n00b" :p

j/k. try the agg cellars they are good xp for newbies but if you see that its not that good xp anymore then the cyclops come next.. there are 2 more placces other than the one you hunt in but I forgot were they are.. maybe someone else knows.

As for getting PKed put your LE in if you dont use all your brain imps and as a rank 28 am sure you dont. LE have no Penalties at all except PvP and am sure at that lvl you will never PvP :p

and ya.. if you can get a help from a PPU you can power lvl pretty fast and maybe go directly to the chaos caves.. with a high lvl team offcourse but most likly they wont like it :p

Tomalak
07-08-04, 17:42
Put your LE back in for now, grab your energy barrel, and head to el-farid...you'll get money and XP like mad...
You're APU? Bring medkits and whatever fire protection you can use, the fire-protection belts are great, once you hit 63 intel...
What's your in-game name?
Bathory (Saturn) is PPU based Psi Hybrid, she'lll be able to rez in 3 or 4 Psi levels, apart from that,she can do an okay job of keeping you alive...usually there at el-farid in the North American evening (Eastern Standard Time), wednesday to sunday
The fastest Psi levelling treadmill Ive found: Start TG, do hard missions (big cavecrawler) in caves 3 right away..at level 10, hit the Pepper park sewers, lots of big spiders, muties,and aggressors to play with
level 20: el-farid, then chaos until cap

rob444
07-08-04, 18:27
oh I found that mutant/hurler/brute spawn at regants fortress near the GR was good

seraphian
07-08-04, 20:22
you might be able to take some heavier stuff too, because I'm sure the XP on aggies is going down for you... either do the Tech Haven cores (mad XP, make sure to take a fire spell, because energy works for shit against techmobs) or you might be able to take firemobs if you can draw them in close and use cover.