PDA

View Full Version : [OT] TOCA racedriver 2 info

Ryman
07-08-04, 10:03
Hi , i just been playing toca rd 2 on the pc , and was wondering if anyone knows how to select a different vehicle from the vehicle list when choosing a new championship ? I cant find anything in the manual ..... or am i stuck with always having the crapiest car lol

any help would be nice .

SilentEye
07-08-04, 11:31
You have to earn it in the carrier mode. Then you can select different champsion ships and drive with the apropriate cars.

Lexxuk
07-08-04, 14:06
On the main screen press and hold Ctrl + Shift then type in SCOUSER. You'll then have access to the carpark where you can run around stealing all the cars :p

SilentEye
07-08-04, 14:16
Lexxuk? O_o What the hell are you talking about?

Cypher_Psy
07-08-04, 14:20
It is either a cheatmode or just taking the piss about scousers (people from Liverpool in the UK) who are sterotyped as thieving, tracksuit wearing types :p aka Skallies

Lexxuk
07-08-04, 14:28
It is either a cheatmode or just taking the piss about scousers (people from Liverpool in the UK) who are sterotyped as thieving, tracksuit wearing types :p aka Skallies

thats the one! heh, I was driving thru liverpool on my motorbike, my indicators were broke, I put my arm out to signal left, brought it back and my watch was gone :( :lol: :lol:

SilentEye
07-08-04, 14:41
OMG. I'm gonna bring you with my helicopter next time Lexxuk. Just gimme a call.

Lexxuk
07-08-04, 15:56
OMG. I'm gonna bring you with my helicopter next time Lexxuk. Just gimme a call.

I'm not allowed to fly :( something to do with the lung problem apparently :-/

SilentEye
07-08-04, 16:47
Doesn't matter, I'll be the one flying. We'll just pretend that I'm the one flying, and you're the one just sitting in a helicopter!

Ryman
07-08-04, 17:52
You have to earn it in the carrier mode. Then you can select different champsion ships and drive with the apropriate cars.

That isn`t what i meant ..... I can get different championships but upon selecting a championship i go to the next screen and in the top left corner it has a few cars with your car selected and a heading of SELECT CAR ..... what i wanted to know is if you can somehow choose any of the other cars ?

SilentEye
07-08-04, 18:20
Oh, I was wondering about that too, but I gave up! I don't know if these are select able!

john irons
07-08-04, 18:25
you have to win every race in the free race simulation mode thingy and then you can drive any of the cars i think in the single player game.
is that what you meant?

SilentEye
07-08-04, 19:18
No.

When you preview what you have to race in the upcoming Champion Ship mode it also shows different cars driveable in that current championship, weird enough you can't select the cars.