PDA

View Full Version : The weather

Lexxuk
07-08-04, 02:48
I was just checking the weather on www.bbc.co.uk and the relative humidity is like 94% thats like, really humid I guess, probably explains why its so hot and sweaty in my bedroom... err... yeah :o

Anyhow, whats the weather like for you?

cRazy2003
07-08-04, 02:49
im incredibly hot, my balls are clinging like a wet shower curtain on a tiled wall.

btw lexx gimme plus rep with your 4 blobs, celt the newb gave me minus rep for congratulating you on your 4 blobs :(

Revslad
07-08-04, 02:50
if i was locked in my room till sunday id be ready for eating as sunday dinner...you could probable get a tan in here lol :cool:

MisterP
07-08-04, 02:52
You know Neocron is totally fucked when you get posts like this on the Neocron forums

No offence fella's

Weather was hot today. Now its dark, nuff said :lol:

Neocrons_coward
here in sunny sussex its about 50,000 degrees celcius and im so fucking hot i just sleep alot fo the time now the heat is one thing i hate... C mon roll in winter wake me up before i dehydrate

Revslad
dude its dark and hot and aint getting cooler :confused:

Lexxuk
07-08-04, 02:53
its supposed to be just as bad over the week too, high humidity, its like 15 degrees outside too, thats hotter than some peoples CPU's O_o

@ Crazy - I cant rep you till tomorrow, and Celt negged me too :p

cRazy2003
07-08-04, 02:55
its supposed to be just as bad over the week too, high humidity, its like 15 degrees outside too, thats hotter than some peoples CPU's O_o

@ Crazy - I cant rep you till tomorrow, and Celt negged me too :p

how many points for 4 blobs now?

Rade
07-08-04, 02:57
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Lexxuk again.

I bet nidhogg is the rep ************.

Oh yeah on topic, its swealtering hot and all the swedish chicks are running
around throwing about their hair and touching their boobs. Nothing new.

Lexxuk
07-08-04, 02:57
I dunno, you tell me tomorrow :p n stop talkin about rep, else someone (no names mentioned, *coffcoffwankercoffcoff*) will start moanin about reseting some peoples rep counts :rolleyes:

/edit @ above..

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

I'm maxin my rep out daily now, just to neg someone every 2 days (wanker negs me for no reason, typical jealousy tbh)

cRazy2003
07-08-04, 02:58
I dunno, you tell me tomorrow :p n stop talkin about rep, else someone (no names mentioned, *coffcoffwankercoffcoff*) will start moanin about reseting some peoples rep counts :rolleyes:

nasty cough you got there.

Lexxuk
07-08-04, 03:00
Oh yeah on topic, its swealtering hot and all the swedish chicks are running
around throwing about their hair and touching their boobs. Nothing new.

I'm moving to sweden asap
:angel:

Rade
07-08-04, 03:02
I'm moving to sweden asap
:angel:

Nacon from the gang is visiting atm, and I quote from the gang forums:

"you´re right rade swedish chick are hot.

Havnt seen this many blonds together ever."

dangfoo
07-08-04, 03:03
its so hot, nadia might melt

Lexxuk
07-08-04, 03:04
Probably explains the weather pattern, all the hot swedish chicks touchin their boobies makin all the swedish men hot which reflects off the ozone layer causing global warming.. omg we must destroy the ozone layer quickly! to save swedish women!

Rade
07-08-04, 03:07
Probably explains the weather pattern, all the hot swedish chicks touchin their boobies makin all the swedish men hot which reflects off the ozone layer causing global warming.. omg we must destroy the ozone layer quickly! to save swedish women!

Couldnt agree more, which is why I bought a junkyard full of old chinese
refrigerators and a MK19 40mm Grenade Machine Gun
http://www.fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/mk19a3-2-s.jpg

Wanna help me go at it?

Lexxuk
07-08-04, 03:08
I would, but I gave up grenade gun thingies for lent <3

Jock Rockwell
07-08-04, 03:32
I'm sweating like a ************ here :mad:

I h8 summer nights, don't mind the hot weather during the day, just trying to sleep in this shit aint easy.