PDA

View Full Version : Class forums

Clownst0pper
07-08-04, 00:17
There are many discussions about classes, and what they need, or what they dont need.

there positives, and negatives, however, its must be hard for KK to rustle through the dozens of threads just to check up on a classes balance.

We should follow Daoc community forums, and have class forums.

PE
Monks
Spys
Tanks

I just think it would be a great place to gather ideas, rather than shuv them into community english or Brainport.

:rolleyes:

Lexxuk
07-08-04, 00:19
Could be useful as a subsection of Brainport I guess, but with multi char servers and people having more than 1 account, it would be kinda difficult for a person to stick to their forum, so the forums would be unused kinda thing <3

Clownst0pper
07-08-04, 00:21
Could be useful as a subsection of Brainport I guess, but with multi char servers and people having more than 1 account, it would be kinda difficult for a person to stick to their forum, so the forums would be unused kinda thing <3

It doesnt matter if you have alts, it would purely be a class forum, and people just discuss a classes nerfs, needs etc.

It would stop people putting them in community english, and those with multiple characters can post on them all, and people who stick with one, can just post in the one forum.

You could have representatives for each class also, who know alot about them, to give advice and guides and such.

Lexxuk
07-08-04, 00:26
*imagines a forum without NERF PPU BITCH threads*

*drools*

Hmm, it has some advantages I guess :D :angel:

Juht
07-08-04, 00:28
Would be useful, especially if there is a "whine" filter. Many people have trouble forming actual arguments/debates for change... At least some people are able to translate for them.

(last * got eaten by a monster that will cough it up if there is a whine filter :D)

MrChumble
07-08-04, 00:31
I'm feeling cynical today. More so than normal. It's a lovely idea, and like all lovely ideas KK will ignore it then do the opposite four months later.

Genty
07-08-04, 00:33
Whats the oposite of creating 4 new forum sections?....deleting 4?....bye bye community Talk English.........

MrChumble
07-08-04, 00:39
Whats the oposite of creating 4 new forum sections?....deleting 4?....bye bye community Talk English.........

Careless talk costs lives. Don't give them ideas!

Lexxuk
07-08-04, 00:43
Careless talk costs lives. Don't give them ideas!

loose lips sink ships!

Shadow Dancer
07-08-04, 00:44
Technically isn't the PvP bugs and "suggestions" forum for this?

I vote to remove the "dead" forums that generate one post every 2 months(lol), and and I vote yes to this idea.

Genty
07-08-04, 00:48
I vote close all the forums, that sounds much more fun. (and while your at it, shut down NC1, refund everyone what they need and give them a holiday brochure to keep them occupied till NC2.)

Rade
07-08-04, 02:55
Imo the community is small enough that we can have it the way it is now, if
we have a massive influx of players with bdoy then sure.

Mumblyfish
07-08-04, 02:58
I'd love that idea! Just have Professions [Spy] in one tab and Community [English] in another. I can feel stuff coming out of my penis!

Lexxuk
07-08-04, 03:00
I'd love that idea! Just have Professions [Spy] in one tab and Community [English] in another. I can feel stuff coming out of my penis!

dude, thats just totally wrong O_o now, the dead drom forum in a tab sure, but spies? omg no! :p

Mumblyfish
07-08-04, 03:04
dude, thats just totally wrong O_o now, the dead drom forum in a tab sure, but spies? omg no! :p
I can wear Inq2/ARS (tee hee) armour and pretend I'm not a horrible, horrible gimp!!

Birkoff
08-08-04, 17:06
It works perfectly in Star Wars Galaxies :p