PDA

View Full Version : watch this setup lol

[TgR]KILLER
06-08-04, 00:42
took me a while figureing out what it was :p its a spy setup judging by capped stats above..

found it in my mirc download dir on the old comp lol.. its out of a .doc file so the pic aint that good no more.. but still readable i think..

its so old.. its a setup husk send me.. for his spy.. that was both when we were waiting on our nc box to arrive. din't even send a first payment then :p ages ago. and we were just fooling around on the forums and trying to make setups..

i think setup has my vote for ub3r hybrid :p

edit.. this was typed below the picture..

Ultimate melee weapon for me = Laserblade II
Ultimate Rifle weapon for me = Thunderstorm
Ultimate Pistol Weapon for me = A&W Colt ‘Budget’
Ultimate PSI offense for me = Crahn Toxicball
Ultimate PSI heal for me = Crahn Heal Group
Ultimate PSI defense for me = Crahn Group Deflector
Ultimate PSI enforce for me = Crahn Basic Resist Booster 1

so he even worked out a real setup :p just don't ask what he wanted to do with the remote controll and the wpw :p

Mumblyfish
06-08-04, 00:52
[/wishes setups like that were still viable, but then realises that ReaKKtor hates us and wants to eat our firstborns]

[TgR]HusK
06-08-04, 06:04
lmfao I completly forgot about that one, never heard of the use of resists at that time, let alone specializing... I wanted everything!!! drones, rifles, pistols, melee, self poking, hacking, etc etc ... glad I wrote that before I even started playing or I would be really embarassed with that setup :rolleyes: :p :D

sanityislost
06-08-04, 06:23
Lololol love it dude

SiL ..:..

bounty
06-08-04, 06:40
Yeah, that is just classic. And as funny as it is, makes me a little sad as to what was and what now is :(

Candaman
06-08-04, 09:51
[/wishes setups like that were still viable, but then realises that ReaKKtor hates us and wants to eat our firstborns]

KK don't hate us they just hate people coming up with good setups and being individual thats y nearly everyone is cookie cutter

garyu69
06-08-04, 09:54
heh, thats just sexy.
reminds me of what my PE was looking like before i realised i should put points in one main thing instead of many.