PDA

View Full Version : retracting pre order?

Dru Blood
06-08-04, 00:34
how do i retract my pre order for doy? or is to cancle ones account enough? and no money will be taken?

official response please then you can close this thread.

and no my accounts not canceld yet before you ban me mr moderators.

Jailbird
06-08-04, 00:36
after couple of days or mmm.. weeks you will recive an email from KK to confirm your order and adress.. if you ignore it you will not be charged for NC2 but if you confirm youll enjoy it ;)

Dru Blood
06-08-04, 00:38
after couple of days or mmm.. weeks you will recive an email from KK to confirm your order and adress.. if you ignore it you will not be charged for NC2 but if you confirm youll enjoy it ;)

or maybe ill be enjoying other things, i hope the rest of the good guys will to,

Jailbird
06-08-04, 00:40
or maybe ill be enjoying other things, i hope the rest of the good guys will to,

so, you decided you gonna leave cause u didnt like the new PE skins? :p

Dru Blood
06-08-04, 00:45
so, you decided you gonna leave cause u didnt like the new PE skins? :p

nah thats got nothing to do with it, just a bit of fun for me to mock those ugly bastards, alot of new stuff is out there now, much bigger games better gfx less bugs less hassle and something i can spend my free time on without screaming at my monitor every 5 minutes.

and i go where my friends go, we always regroup at another game.

Genty
06-08-04, 00:45
Yes, Let the good times roll.....

Nidhogg
06-08-04, 00:50
nah thats got nothing to do with it, just a bit of fun for me to mock those ugly bastards, alot of new stuff is out there now, much bigger games better gfx less bugs less hassle and something i can spend my free time on without screaming at my monitor every 5 minutes.

and i go where my friends go, we always regroup at another game.
This tells me that you are just here to troll. You are welcome to post as long as your account is active but threads like this one are not welcome. Your question has been answered (simply ignore the pre-order email when it comes) so the thread is closed.

N