PDA

View Full Version : THREADS MERGED - KK - Listen to your damn customers and reboot saturn quick

Garg [RogueNET]
06-08-04, 00:05
Cant zone without lagging out woohoo, reboot ?

DigestiveBiscui
06-08-04, 00:11
It takes what ??? 5 mins??? and you're too lazy to fucking bother rebooting it?

come later tonight when they die and need a rollback - dont say we didnt fucking tell u so

Spy XX
06-08-04, 00:13

come later tonight when they die and need a rollback - dont say we didnt fucking tell u so

well its 0:12 am here (germany), so i guess no one there to reboot saturn ...

Inchenzo
06-08-04, 00:14

you can't even log in :mad:

the rodents powering the login server must be dieing in the heat :rolleyes:

Cypher_Psy
06-08-04, 00:15
It isn't restricted to just Saturn... I can't login to any server, just get stuck in synch.

Morganth
06-08-04, 00:20

You know what we should do, we should install a DDoS client on every NC customers PC, so that when the servers need rebooting someone can use the server DDoS program to execute a DDoS attack on the NC servers which would hopefully force them to reboot under the strain of so many packet requests.

:rolleyes:

:p

:lol:

P.S. Only problem would be that whoever hosts the server program would be banned, oh and arrested. PICK ME, PICK ME!

P.P.S. DDoS means Distributed Denial of Service for all those that don't know, and its basically as mass flood of packets to a destinaation port and IP to force the server to crash under the strain.

Ascension
06-08-04, 00:22
Okay check this, i cant access my appartment, i can drive anyones vehicles no matter what restrictions.. e.g im an apu and can drive anyones heavy trike..

How bout cellers/caves i zone in one and its like a friken Tardis i go in one and come out another O.o

Genty
06-08-04, 00:22
I think it is about to go boom boom, ahh well, sleepy sleep time i think.

Neocrons_coward
06-08-04, 00:26

Hey hey chill mate.. Dont get upset over this.. I know its tempting and you can easily snap but do what i did.. Make two characters on two different servers also give real kk tor the chance to se4e somethigns going wrong.. You see in a game you need tactics if one server goes down or something due to being over flown and you go to the next server the question will be "will it go down? If so what happens then?? what if every server went down??" I am sure kk would do something.. You see take the peaceful approach every now and then the brain cells of KK tor come out of hibination and begin to grow when tehy grow neocron expands and improves but hey whoever invented neocron id love to shake by the hand and say.. Well done just make sure u re boot it everyday...

DigestiveBiscui
06-08-04, 00:27
ure speaking rubbish

saturn is BORKED, i dont want to be on another sever right now due to the fact i play on saturn, i have done for 2 years :)

rob444
06-08-04, 00:31
I dont think everyone has remotely/physical access to the server anyway, that's why they probably cant reboot it atm :p

ezza
06-08-04, 00:57
they dont listen and they dont give a fuck

frkline
06-08-04, 01:11
yeah... i would agree with u, but it's getting kinda funny now

rob444
06-08-04, 01:17
Logged in, been running around and zoning, no lags.

tomparadox
06-08-04, 01:20
ure speaking rubbish

saturn is BORKED, i dont want to be on another sever right now due to the fact i play on saturn, i have done for 2 years :)
oh cry me a river.

I dont think everyone has remotely/physical access to the server anyway, that's why they probably cant reboot it atm :p
your actualy probly right.

Nidhogg
06-08-04, 01:21
Thread merged.

N

Neocrons_coward
06-08-04, 02:44
oooooo they sent their secret weapon in ;)

Shit garg we been spotted run before the thing gets u and meeh

Ultimate anima

p.s where are the other mods?? not sin em for a while but ur doing a gud job N (thought id be nice as im a lil hyper)