PDA

View Full Version : Stop with the KKriticism!!!111!

Koshinn
05-08-04, 20:37
Okay, a LOT of people have lived through the let downs and massive delays.. hell, a lot of DoY was supposed to be part of NC when it first went retail. But why are you still playing? Because regardless of the low population, regardless of the lack of patches (probably because of how close DoY is) and regardless of the bugs/FREs, Neocron is still the best MMORPG/FPS out there. It seems sad, but it's true. And Reakktor/whatever they're called now has done a great job with a small staff and a horrible publisher. I'm sure they're just as annoyed with the delays as we are, but they had a good reason to delay. Instead of releasing new features in small bits they decided to make a totally new game, pretty much, with a new publisher. They'll advertise more(hopefully in the US and UK as well as Germany) and attract a new crowd of people. In the end, it'll make the game a lot better off than just releasing a free expansion. Don't you think a new group of people is worth the.. 2 year.. wait? And how about all those new features that were never a part of their plans until recently.

So really, please stop saying "it'll never come!" because it will, and very soon. Everyone who criticizes Reakktor is just adding to the problem. Give them a chance and wait until you see NC2 for _yourself_ before flaming Reakktor again.

Jest
05-08-04, 20:40
Im not going to stop criticism where I see problems, but yes, truth is, every other MMO on the market blows. ;)

Koshinn
05-08-04, 20:42
wtf Jest, you're not on AiM...
*hint hint*

Mr_Snow
05-08-04, 20:42
IF there stops being reasons from critising ill stop critising them but until then Ill continue.

Possessed
05-08-04, 20:45
I'm not annoyed at the fact that KK decided to make a... more complete game, and market it as a completely new game instead of just an (orignally free) expansion. I admit that I was really pissed when they announced the date being pushed back to sept 1 because at that point I had been waiting for DoY for well over a year. Now I realise that KK wanted/needed that time to finalise/polish the game and advertise (which was their excuse for the delay). That is what really annoys me; they said that their main reason for the delay was so they could advertise, but it has been almost 4 months and the only advertisements that I've seen was the beta contest(s). I hope that they atleast have spent the time to prepare a large advertising campaign for the end of august/september, around the time of the release.

[Edit] Also, without (constructive) criticism no game, or anything for that matter, will get significantly better. People seem to think that people who critise a product hate it, and are whiny little fucks; but in reality they do more for the game than people who only post positive things.

40$Poser
05-08-04, 20:46
Okay, a LOT of people have lived through the let downs and massive delays.. hell, a lot of DoY was supposed to be part of NC when it first went retail. But why are you still playing? Because regardless of the low population, regardless of the lack of patches (probably because of how close DoY is) and regardless of the bugs/FREs, Neocron is still the best MMORPG/FPS out there. It seems sad, but it's true. And Reakktor/whatever they're called now has done a great job with a small staff and a horrible publisher. I'm sure they're just as annoyed with the delays as we are, but they had a good reason to delay. Instead of releasing new features in small bits they decided to make a totally new game, pretty much, with a new publisher. They'll advertise more(hopefully in the US and UK as well as Germany) and attract a new crowd of people. In the end, it'll make the game a lot better off than just releasing a free expansion. Don't you think a new group of people is worth the.. 2 year.. wait? And how about all those new features that were never a part of their plans until recently.

So really, please stop saying "it'll never come!" because it will, and very soon. Everyone who criticizes Reakktor is just adding to the problem. Give them a chance and wait until you see NC2 for _yourself_ before flaming Reakktor again.

people just seem to be confused as to why it's less than a month till the last given release date (September 1st, 2004) and only a few advertisements here and there. Long standing questions remain without answers. How can you not expect people to be getting a bit frustrated?

There's no guarentee that a huge mass will play this game if very little people know about it. Lucky it seems that advertising is starting to kick up. I'm sure NC2 will come, just those lingering questions, why not answer or at least say 'we are not able to give an answer at this time'?

Lucky I took the liberty of PMing ratman to ask about checking into the questions and 'item wipe' posts that have been plaguing the forum. He's aware of our concerns, and he's trying to get in contact with KK to find someone who will give answers and knows for sure. I guess patience is a virtue, play the current NC, things are due to unravel and become known most likely soon enough.

One thought tho, as the trailer says 'coming september 2004' it might just be that it won't be September 1st, but near the end of the month to allow more beta time, and more advertisements? I dunno, just a few thoughts.

Candaman
05-08-04, 21:16
i'm pissed that they won't confirm or deny anything just so that people keep playing nc1 up till sept 1st

GambitFlame
05-08-04, 21:17
i'm pissed that they won't confirm or deny anything just so that people keep playing nc1 up till sept 1st

Amen to that

[TgR]KILLER
05-08-04, 21:24

indeed they aint giving us info about anything :/

joran420
05-08-04, 21:25
I want in beta too

Candaman
05-08-04, 21:26
i think the thread title should be called STOP WITH THE KKonspiracy

Endar
05-08-04, 21:56
I agree, constructive criticism is great but you have to realise that most of the posts are made by whiny little kids (atleast it seems like it).

I mean, whats the point of posting 20 times "KK YOU SUCK I WANT SOME INFO RIGHT HERE AND NOW!!1!1!!!"? KK aint going to read it anyway, it just annoys the rest of us...

40$Poser
05-08-04, 22:04
I agree, constructive criticism is great but you have to realise that most of the posts are made by whiny little kids (atleast it seems like it).

I mean, whats the point of posting 20 times "KK YOU SUCK I WANT SOME INFO RIGHT HERE AND NOW!!1!1!!!"? KK aint going to read it anyway, it just annoys the rest of us...

And you would know that KK doesn't read the forums and questions asked by the community because...?

I've yet to see someone literally say 'KK YOU SUCK I WANT SOME INFO RIGHT HERE AND NOW!!1!1!!!'

If anything there's been some maturity when asking. Not calling KK whiny little kids or anything of that sort.

MrChumble
05-08-04, 22:21
If I stop FREing I'll stop complaining about FREs. If the PPUs get fixed I'll stop complaining about PPUs. If NC2 gets advertised I'll stop complaining about the lack of NC2 advertising. I think you get the idea. It's entirely in KKs hands, I'm just reacting to stimuli, like a highly trained gerbil.

gostly
05-08-04, 22:29
Im not going to stop criticism where I see problems, but yes, truth is, every other MMO on the market blows. ;)

well, i play lineage 2...been playing it a couple months now...only re-activated my nc account so that my account doesnt go poof when bdoy comes...only opened nc a couple times since i re-activated which was a couple weeks ago...and even then i was only on for 10 minutes to do pvp in pepperpark...which sucked

yavimaya
05-08-04, 22:52
Don't you think a new group of people is worth the.. 2 year.. wait?

Not if we dont know what the people will be like, which we dont.
If we get in influx of kids or wankers.... then I wouldnt call it worth a 6 month wait, let alone 2 years.

alig
05-08-04, 23:21

Naturally people are lazy, male or female and kk are'nt an exception. If no one complained about the game - posted critisizing comments about the game no one would give a shit that the problems exsist and kk certaintly would'nt feel in a rushy mood to get DoY finished either, what do you think we have managers at our workplaces for.

The delay this game has had is appauling, it isnt even close to new technology...they should'nt even have to worry about it having problems on low end systems because its a low end game, yet they fail to even accomplish that alone. It only took ID 4 years to make doom3 from scratch or just about and thats a small company to so thats no excuse why it should take along time to develop an expansion (because it is still an expansion onto neocron itself).

Ill stop bitching about this game when they start pulling their weight and getting the fuck on with things and fixing the game instead of wasting time making useless fucking things e.g the spy 'change you into a different char' tool which isnt even ingame ffs but was added ages ago. Fair enough they work hard but they dont work hard enough. They wont even visit their own forums to answer concerns about the game probably because they dont even know because DoY is just a lie and its never coming.

[ edited ]

:rolleyes:

Marshall1
05-08-04, 23:58
Guys i agree witht he thread starter.Give kk a break for god sake

most of you moaning i bet have only been in for the last year and a half

there doing there best. rember there a samll group of people runnign what could possibly be a huge game. things have changed a lot since beta and bugs have been fixed

hell i get annoyed witht he drone bug where it dont launch but i put up with it
i have never been addicted ot a game as much as neocron so they must of done somethign right and you lot still here so if you dont like whats going on why dont you leave and you know why you dont cause there is no other game out there that is as addictive as neocron.

You moaning all the time aint gonna get things done any quicker and is just pissing off us vets. im fed up of reading post after postr of the same thing

is there a char wipe is there a item wipe aree they gonna wipe our accounts

how many threads do you need on this subject get a life

while your moaning on here you could of probbably capped all your chars by now.

i just dont under stand people

I LOVE THE GAME, I WILL PLAY NC2 WHAT EVER AND I THINK KK HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB WITH FEW RESOURCES AND REMBER THIS GAME IS STILL GOIGN AFTER 2 AND HALF YEARS OR SO MUST BE DOING SOMEHTIGN RIGHT

i rember when beta 4 was on and doy was tlkaed about then i waited since then im sure i can wait a few more weeks or months

and the guy above me

how long you been in obvously not long you forgotten all the good things reaktor has done vechles new weps tweaking the whole game just shut up until you know what ya talking about.

Candaman
06-08-04, 00:00
everyone will kick and piss and moan about everything but all will play nc2 at sometime or the other its a given unfortunately it is this kk is relying on.

Dru Blood
06-08-04, 00:03
koshinn you obviously havent been playing all that long if you still have faith .

ask the vets any vet, they will whine for an hour about buggs and delays since beta, no one is going to listen to some random guy saying stop with the kk flaming, get used to it youll see more in the next few months

Marshall1
06-08-04, 00:04
im a veteren did you read my post dru lol

Dru Blood
06-08-04, 00:05

nope :eek:

Neocrons_coward
06-08-04, 00:08
I guess real KK tor could tackle our complaints by having a team on stand by and having something sorted about it like when a problem comes along tackle it.. If someone reports something on the server i e like tonights bug where your backpack wont come back then it must be right take it into consideration when three or so people complain then think this is going to get worse and write it in under a little log and repair it. I know when windows tells me to update the 125 patches to update or windows has a small minor problem i jot them down on my list odf things to do at tghe bottom and set myself a target to get it completed by.. Now if real kktor did that maybe they would not get so much abuse?

Ultimate Anima

coppertop
06-08-04, 00:52
Actually its pretty much the same game with a graphics update and a couple of new additions.

On the other point, neocron isnt the 'best mmporg' out there, but it could be!. If KK would just learn to focus and organise instead of splitting there efforts and trying to do everything at once they might just get on a little better. Patches come out as sledge hammer nerfs instead of subtle changes. Small fixes almost always end up in new major bugs. NC has gone to the dogs with no help from KK to keep it interesting, keep the servers stable or rid us of the same old bugs we've all been living with since retail. DoY can only go the same way unless KK (NOT THERE PUBLISHERS!!!) can get there f*****g act together.

KK have done a crap job so far (insert fan boi flames here pls ). I am sick of hearing about how they have a small team (Hire some new blood ffs!!) and the old 'CDV suck' and 'CDV blew it' spam is getting old as well. CDV have been out of the picture for ages now, and I havnt noticed any improvements iether to the game or to KK's public relations.

:lol:

Chaos81
06-08-04, 01:41
Naturally people are lazy, male or female and kk are'nt an exception. If no one complained about the game - posted critisizing comments about the game no one would give a shit that the problems exsist and kk certaintly would'nt feel in a rushy mood to get DoY finished either, what do you think we have managers at our workplaces for.

The delay this game has had is appauling, it isnt even close to new technology...they should'nt even have to worry about it having problems on low end systems because its a low end game, yet they fail to even accomplish that alone. It only took ID 4 years to make doom3 from scratch or just about and thats a small company to so thats no excuse why it should take along time to develop an expansion (because it is still an expansion onto neocron itself).

Ill stop bitching about this game when they start pulling their weight and getting the fuck on with things and fixing the game instead of wasting time making useless fucking things e.g the spy 'change you into a different char' tool which isnt even ingame ffs but was added ages ago. Fair enough they work hard but they dont work hard enough. They wont even visit their own forums to answer concerns about the game probably because they dont even know because DoY is just a lie and its never coming.

"Hello and welcome to ITV news at 10 - This morning a German based Game company named ReaKKtor went bankrupt and lost thousands of pounds worth of equipment after a terrible fire. 7 Injured and no fatality's........."

:rolleyes:

I'm pretty sure there is a huge difference between the funding and experience of the Doom team compared to KK...very poor comparison.

I won't even bother to respond to the rest, because it seems so terribly biased.

seraphian
06-08-04, 07:09
KILLER']indeed they aint giving us info about anything :/

Look at the release of The Matrix: Online to see how an MMO release SHOULD be done, lots of info, rundowns on important NPCs and the world revealed bit by bit, lots of screenies (instead of the same 5 or 6 we ALWAYS see... if I see one more pic of the new P4 xenon mall I'm going to lose it) and descriptions of the game mechanics so we get a glimpse, slowly, of how the game will play.

Instead of easing into it, we're jumping into DoY with both feet

Where's the storyline lead-up the promised us? a single mass-spawn event is not a storyline, mass-spawn events and DoY bot mobbed sectors are not a story dammit, or has KK completely given up on ever having roleplayers...

yavimaya
06-08-04, 08:23

I agree even though i would have to say most of my posts lately have been negative. :(
Un/Fortunetaly noone on these boards are kids. Even just looking at the fact that kids normally dont post in forums, even game forums. They normally use "chatrooms", then theres the fact that its the neocron forums, slims the chance even more.

There isnt any point in posting alot of them, but I also feel that during times like these there should always be one up near the top, just to remind KK we are a bunch of pussies that put up with too much shit, but we arent happy about it.

yavimaya
06-08-04, 08:37
I'm a Vet, albeit a little known one. and my forum name doesnt match my more known ingame names.
But i disagree with you, and agree with Dru.
after all this time playing i can honestly say:

"The only reason I give this game a chance anymore is because i joined back in the middle of open beta4, and i loved the fact i got to test a game for free, properly test it.
Remembering back to when i first opened the client and heard the menu screen music, logged in, then got pelted from all sides by a voice booming out : NCPD has an eye on you!
even with simple stereo speakers, I loved the way it sounded like it was surround.
Apart from those 2 things i would have to say neocron no longer has, and never REALLY has had anything that special too it, it just has a way of drawing you in."

KK really need to do something to get us addicted again.
I find myself just making Farcry maps, playing a couple other games, and reading these forums, i dont play Neo anymore, well its uninstalled until the expansion comes out.... and yes its still an expansion! people get brainwashed too easily these days, just because they market it as something doesnt mean its so!

Duine
06-08-04, 08:41
Well, we should be getting some info soon. Check my sig... posted by Thanatos on the 4th.

yavimaya
06-08-04, 08:46
Actually its pretty much the same game with a graphics update and a couple of new additions.

On the other point, neocron isnt the 'best mmporg' out there, but it could be!. If KK would just learn to focus and organise instead of splitting there efforts and trying to do everything at once they might just get on a little better. Patches come out as sledge hammer nerfs instead of subtle changes. Small fixes almost always end up in new major bugs. NC has gone to the dogs with no help from KK to keep it interesting, keep the servers stable or rid us of the same old bugs we've all been living with since retail. DoY can only go the same way unless KK (NOT THERE PUBLISHERS!!!) can get there f*****g act together.

KK have done a crap job so far (insert fan boi flames here pls ). I am sick of hearing about how they have a small team (Hire some new blood ffs!!) and the old 'CDV suck' and 'CDV blew it' spam is getting old as well. CDV have been out of the picture for ages now, and I havnt noticed any improvements iether to the game or to KK's public relations.

Ohh, third post, not good O_o
but basically amen to that!
Except publishers always deserve to be given shit, about everything.
They are the scum of the earth, they rip off gamers and game makers.
Publishers rip off anyone they can, whenever they can, happens to game makers, authors, musicians, you name it.
The publishers of authors and musicians (record companies too in this case) give out HUGE amounts to the musicians, etc but then the musicians have to spend that money to make the albumn! then divide it between how many are in the band... then make that last for how ever many years till the next albumn, they dont see another cent until all that "loan" is paid back by albumn sales. im sure sometimes they cant sell enough and would have to give some back even, leaving them broke as fuck, and publisher nice and fat.

Noodle
06-08-04, 09:29

one and a half year isnt a short time playing a game man..... stupidest reason ever.

You moaning all the time aint gonna get things done any quicker and is just pissing off us vets. im fed up of reading post after postr of the same thing

Im a vet too, i have been here longer then most, and i dont think they should stop moaning, i think they should keep moaning until it gets results.

stop acting like a blind kk fanboi. they are NOT doing a good job atm.

Endar
06-08-04, 15:23
Do you think you get results by moaning? If you are hungry and go to cry outside McDonalds do you think the owner is going to give you a hamburger for free? (well that was just a stupid example)

Why dont you for a change STOP moaning and think of something that would help KK to develope NC. Like patches, why dont you make a poll would people like to get more patches with less content?

Like 1 patch a week with some quick fixes?

Or why dont you start a post with list of mapping bugs in NC, with screen shots and all?

That would help KK to develope NC, moaning about things wont get you anything.

I hope you get my point...

Candaman
06-08-04, 15:32
Do you think you get results by moaning? If you are hungry and go to cry outside McDonalds do you think the owner is going to give you a hamburger for free? (well that was just a stupid example)

Why dont you for a change STOP moaning and think of something that would help KK to develope NC. Like patches, why dont you make a poll would people like to get more patches with less content?

Like 1 patch a week with some quick fixes?

Or why dont you start a post with list of mapping bugs in NC, with screen shots and all?

That would help KK to develope NC, moaning about things wont get you anything.

I hope you get my point...

we haven't seen a patch for about 2 months and a event for longer the simple fact is they don't care about nc1 anymore its dead

ezza
06-08-04, 15:53

bad example since we are paying for this game

do you buy a burger get given a rat on a bun and do nothing.

no you moan and complain

coppertop
06-08-04, 16:50

no you moan and complain

What he says.

..i..DemonX
06-08-04, 17:32

no you moan and complain

And there was tons of ppl that asked realy nice but hey they got nothing, there was tons of ppl that bitched and moan and what they get? RIGHT Nothing!
The only things we have gotten from Beta till now are a high number of broken promisses and a realy high number of ppl that left cuz of that and the lack of support in the game!
And now we should stop moan and say whats shit? lol never!
KK should stop and think about who pay them!

Its like the MCDonalds example ... u go in, see a new burger and ask what is in ... and the Waiter say oh that i cant tell u, u have to buy 1st then i may can tell u!
U would say ok cool i still will buy it?

Candaman
06-08-04, 17:42
And there was tons of ppl that asked realy nice but hey they got nothing, there was tons of ppl that bitched and moan and what they get? RIGHT Nothing!
The only things we have gotten from Beta till now are a high number of broken promisses and a realy high number of ppl that left cuz of that and the lack of support in the game!
And now we should stop moan and say whats shit? lol never!
KK should stop and think about who pay them!

Its like the MCDonalds example ... u go in, see a new burger and ask what is in ... and the Waiter say oh that i cant tell u, u have to buy 1st then i may can tell u!
U would say ok cool i still will buy it?

here's a picture of it and it may be delayed

..i..DemonX
06-08-04, 17:44
here's a picture of it and it may be delayed

Yep right the point ...

Tomalak
06-08-04, 18:27
Stop with the Skkrewing of the customer base and we'll stop with the KKriticism, MKKay?
If you don't like the threads about the problems, don't read them. Don't make me waste my valuable attention span responding to fanboy ass kissing.
This thread makes you sound like either:
A. An asskisser (probably in Beta)
B. Not a newbie, but someone who either is not a long-term player, or has nothing valuable to lose in an item wipe, etc..., and thus, no place in the majority of the recent discussions.

Sorry for the aggressive tone, but we have valid complaints. The assumption that complaint-thread posters are the same people who cry nerf all day is bullshit.
I have an investment in this game, and have personally put hundreds of dollars into KK's hands.. (between exchange rates, Western Union, etc..each Neocron account costs me like 68.00$ Canadian every 3 months, and I have (had) more than one account. If the mechanic doesn't fix my car properly, damn right I'm gonna bitch and moan until the job is done right.
Sure, Customer Service isn't easy, but you still have to answer those phones, not hide behind the counter/lock yourself in your office whenever an angry customer shows up.

Marx
06-08-04, 19:11
I can give a crap less about NC2 (:rolleyes: ). If the same support policies (i.e. 'hay i'll ignore the past 10 e-mails') and such stay... Then the game will still be royally screwed up. Only this time we'll get different bugs and the game will look different. Awesome, am i rite?!

If KK gets another euro-centric publisher, the game will continue to suck for those not lucky enough to live in Europe. As it stands, when I log on... I log onto the lowest server pops, ever. Come NC2 (:rolleyes: ), there will be more people... Yay... but if its primarily European... That doesn't do me any good. If that happens, I think it would be the nice thing for KK to do and let us know, so that way I don't have to continue blowing money on the hope that it might improve for me. Then I could come back should a US or international publisher be secured... Instead, we get silence... Always silence. Awesome silence.

What gets me, is that the criticism is being ignored much like it has always been, instead of countered with fact. If they lack the will to defend themselves and their actions at the hands of the unwashed masses... That's just sad. I did my bit to try and help, I tossed story after story to the Neocronicle and NEMA like candy in the hopes it might let them worry about taking care of other things... No word, still silence.

If I still paid monthly, I would have cancelled. However, I pay in bulk months... So I'm covered in case something does start looking up. Don't get me wrong, I sincerely hope it does... But lets not pretend that the past is peachy.

Candaman
06-08-04, 19:13
I can give a crap less about NC2 (:rolleyes: ). If the same support policies (i.e. 'hay i'll ignore the past 10 e-mails') and such stay... Then the game will still be royally screwed up. Only this time we'll get different bugs and the game will look different. Awesome, am i rite?!

If KK gets another euro-centric publisher, the game will continue to suck for those not lucky enough to live in Europe. As it stands, when I log on... I log onto the lowest server pops, ever. Come NC2 (:rolleyes: ), there will be more people... Yay... but if its primarily European... That doesn't do me any good. If that happens, I think it would be the nice thing for KK to do and let us know, so that way I don't have to continue blowing money on the hope that it might improve for me. Then I could come back should a US or international publisher be secured... Instead, we get silence... Always silence. Awesome silence.

What gets me, is that the criticism is being ignored much like it has always been, instead of countered with fact. If they lack the will to defend themselves and their actions at the hands of the unwashed masses... That's just sad. I did my bit to try and help, I tossed story after story to the Neocronicle and NEMA like candy in the hopes it might let them worry about taking care of other things... No word, still silence.

If I still paid monthly, I would have cancelled. However, I pay in bulk months... So I'm covered in case something does start looking up. Don't get me wrong, I sincerely hope it does... But lets not pretend that the past is peachy.

i'll stay up l8 and play with u marx O_o

Koshinn
06-08-04, 19:14
koshinn you obviously havent been playing all that long if you still have faith .

ask the vets any vet, they will whine for an hour about buggs and delays since beta, no one is going to listen to some random guy saying stop with the kk flaming, get used to it youll see more in the next few months

Dru, I've been playing since November 2002, with no breaks in between longer than a week (vacation trips w/o a computer). That's nearly 2 years constantly playing this game. Most people have taken breaks off of NC or started later. Sorry I'm not an uber 1337 vet beta player, but I did start in the US retail the week it came out. You know what they say about assuming things.

Yes I AM fed up with the bugs. I can't play NC with sound or it glitches and my entire computer's sound is screwed over until I restart. I haven't heard the NC sounds in about a year since I got my new comp. I play on PLUTO, so I know first-hand how low the population can get. I FRE at least 2 times every day, and sync out once. I get the no right-click bug about 5 times a day. I've lost 5 mil and a moveon to a bug that I got compensated for with 20k. I play a private eye, arguably the single worst class in the game. I even have a 2nd account recently so I can be useful. Pluto is the only server where it's fairly common to see people with 2-3 seperate accounts. So we even pay more for NC than most other people. But I still have faith in KK.

Candaman
06-08-04, 19:17
[ edited ]

Koshinn
06-08-04, 19:23
If you don't like the threads about the problems, don't read them. Don't make me waste my valuable attention span responding to fanboy ass kissing.
This thread makes you sound like either:
A. An asskisser (probably in Beta)
B. Not a newbie, but someone who either is not a long-term player, or has nothing valuable to lose in an item wipe, etc..., and thus, no place in the majority of the recent discussions.

No, I'm not in Beta. I'm not a GM and I'm not a FC. But then again, even if I was in Beta, I would be breaking a contract saying I was. But I'm not. And as I've said before, I have played since retail. That doesn't make me an uber beta vet but the beta is different than retail, it's not the same game. And nothing to lose in an item wipe? I hate it when people assume shit. 40 mil, DS, SA, RD... 2 moveones, 2 pprs, numerous rare imps, 5 slot CS, two 5 slot judges, 5 slot pain easer, 5 slot ray of god, 5 slot liberator, 5 slot ray of last hope, 4 slot first love, 4 slot executioner, 4 slot judge, 4 slot liberator, 4 slot pain easers... sorry, I can't quite remember all the stuff I've collected in the last TWO YEARS. But I got my stuff legit and through hard working. And I hate people who think newbs have no place in discussions. They pay for the game too, they should have a say in any discussion. In their view, an item wipe would be good to clear out the horribly inflated economy and hopefully fix it. They don't have much to lose, or are willing to make a sacrifice. It's a valid point, but one I disagree with because I've spent two years of my life on this damned game and I don't want to lose the only visible gains I've achieved in NC just because other people exploited for cash or built APCs like mad.

Marshall1
06-08-04, 19:36
IM WITH KOSHINN

i been playign since beta 4 and been in retail since the begining
i have had 1 char on pluto from beguining hwo is not capped yetr
i have 2 accounts i have 8 chars on saturn
i have d roner its apain when you csan launch a drone and a mob owns you. its pain when you crash when your surrounded by mobs
its pain when your vechle disspaears at a zone a line and you got wait for it to come back but i still enjoy the game and still behind KK
when you moan rant and rave what do you think it does for the developers self esteem. and we dont need f***ing 100 posts about item wipes, part item wipes, char wipes one would do but no everyone has to spam the boards
im sick of it and getting very pissed off. If you dont like the game leave
i dont care most of you maoners are probably the ones thta exploited and cheated any way
or maybe lvled so fast you didnt experience the game ot its full potential maybe you hsould take a look at yourselfs befour you start moanig about a game WHICH I LOVE???? oh if ya want to gank me im called Marshall leveir on pluto

Candaman
06-08-04, 19:44
IM WITH KOSHINN

i been playign since beta 4 and been in retail since the begining
i have had 1 char on pluto from beguining hwo is not capped yetr
i have 2 accounts i have 8 chars on saturn
i have d roner its apain when you csan launch a drone and a mob owns you. its pain when you crash when your surrounded by mobs
its pain when your vechle disspaears at a zone a line and you got wait for it to come back but i still enjoy the game and still behind KK
when you moan rant and rave what do you think it does for the developers self esteem. and we dont need f***ing 100 posts about item wipes, part item wipes, char wipes one would do but no everyone has to spam the boards
im sick of it and getting very pissed off. If you dont like the game leave
i dont care most of you maoners are probably the ones thta exploited and cheated any way
or maybe lvled so fast you didnt experience the game ot its full potential maybe you hsould take a look at yourselfs befour you start moanig about a game WHICH I LOVE???? oh if ya want to gank me im called Marshall leveir on pluto

lol through all that bad spelling it looked like u accused everyone that moaned about a item wipe were dupers and hackers maybe u should remove ur head from ur ass

Marshall1
06-08-04, 19:48
read it properly. yea im not the greatest speller i type so fast i miss buttons but i dont give a sh**t if you looke dcloser you would of seen MOST moaners (NOT ALL) and seeing that the main moaners seem to total about 15 players who keep on about the same thing i could well be right. oh and one more thing look how many posts i have made and look how many posts koshinn has amde now take a look at your posts i bet most of those were complaints [ edited ]

Candaman
06-08-04, 19:56
read it properly. yea im not the greatest speller i type so fast i miss buttons but i dont give a sh**t if you looke dcloser you would of seen MOST moaners (NOT ALL) and seeing that the main moaners seem to total about 15 players who keep on about the same thing i could well be right. oh and one more thing look how many posts i have made and look how many posts koshinn has amde now take a look at your posts i bet most of those were complaints [ edited ]

lol another great assumption did ur mother not tell u its the mother of all fuckups? Because a person is more involved in pointing out items and having a opinion on other people views and have a higher post count they are sad players

Lucid Dream
06-08-04, 20:00
The only criticism I can give is that I think KK needs to step up and say definitively one way or another, whether there will be an item wipe. I know several people (Myself included, wont play retail until I get an answer..) are not playing the game now, because of the worries that anything they do between now and doy will be lost..

Marshall1
06-08-04, 20:01
Well everone assumes people who stick up for kk are newbies or not been in long or those who say an item wipe is good must be people with not much lose i think you get my point

Nidhogg
06-08-04, 20:01
Quit bitching at each other.

N

Koshinn
06-08-04, 20:16
LoL, people give forum mods good rep. That's awesome! :angel:

Dru Blood
06-08-04, 21:12
here you go have a nice open beta,
sweet cheers,
hmm games cool,
man its buggy as fuck hope retail has no bugs this game rocks,
ahh dome of york in a few months that will be neat ive seen everything in the 2 months ive been playing now,
cool retail,,,
wtf still the same bugs,
dome of york soon,
damn delayed that blows,
alot of patches x 25
ffs still the same bugs
ppl leaving this blows,
hmmm more ppl have gone,
doy soon,
ahhh wtf delayed again,,
more patches,
eeuggh most of the good ppl got banned not good,,
doy soon, wonder where the screen shots are videos n stuff theres nothing,

ahhh fuck it doom 3 is out l8a

only so much faith one can have until even i CRACK UP AND GO INSANE.

but i give credit to ppl holding out, you guys have alot of faith, hope nc2 serves you good.

alig
06-08-04, 21:34
Guys i agree witht he thread starter.Give kk a break for god sake

there doing there best. rember there a samll group of people runnign what could possibly be a huge game. things have changed a lot since beta and bugs have been fixed

hell i get annoyed witht he drone bug where it dont launch but i put up with it
i have never been addicted ot a game as much as neocron so they must of done somethign right and you lot still here so if you dont like whats going on why dont you leave and you know why you dont cause there is no other game out there that is as addictive as neocron.

is there a char wipe is there a item wipe aree they gonna wipe our accounts

how many threads do you need on this subject get a life

while your moaning on here you could of probbably capped all your chars by now.

i just dont under stand people

I LOVE THE GAME, I WILL PLAY NC2 WHAT EVER AND I THINK KK HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB WITH FEW RESOURCES AND REMBER THIS GAME IS STILL GOIGN AFTER 2 AND HALF YEARS OR SO MUST BE DOING SOMEHTIGN RIGHT

i rember when beta 4 was on and doy was tlkaed about then i waited since then im sure i can wait a few more weeks or months

and the guy above me

how long you been in obvously not long you forgotten all the good things reaktor has done vechles new weps tweaking the whole game just shut up until you know what ya talking about.

Was you talking to me?

Ive been in the game since october 2002 so dont try fucking think your better than me because your a so called "vet". Ill show you what happens to "vets" when im bitch slapping you around ingame. :mad:

I know exactly what KK have changed to this game. My tank has been capped con for over a year from pure leveling and i was one of the first tanks on uranus to cap con (1 or 2 tanks did it before me) so dont talk to me about not knowing what im talking about kthx.

They tweaked shit [ edited ]...or is bringing out the nerf hammer a tweak nowadays?

You obviously have'nt been playing very long if you think they ever tweaked hybrids. Oh did you forget holy para. Shame. Call that a fucking tweak in the patch that slightly increased its damage but it made you almost stop walking.

So when you get a clue please come back and explain to me what you think you know about this game being a "vet" 'an all. :rolleyes:

Nidhogg
06-08-04, 22:32
Final warning on this thread. I'd hate to see it closed.

N

Tomalak
08-08-04, 23:58
Final warning on this thread. I'd hate to see it closed.

N
Go for it..I double-dare you.. :p
Close it
lol
Probably no big loss:p
``closed at thread-participators request``

Richard Slade
09-08-04, 00:02
To smack this thread into the right direction:

How many of you here actually realize how damn much work it is to make a game and fix it up, and on top of that having a tight schedule?
It's not like we're talking about a buncha supermen that never sleeps ('cept for Niddy, the forum-bot)
Seriously? Can ONE of you say, straight to my face, that KK are fucktards just sitting around and stand for that opinion and also be able to argue for it?

Tomalak
09-08-04, 00:09
To smack this thread into the right direction:

How many of you here actually realize how damn much work it is to make a game and fix it up, and on top of that having a tight schedule?
It's not like we're talking about a buncha supermen that never sleeps ('cept for Niddy, the forum-bot)
Seriously? Can ONE of you say, straight to my face, that KK are fucktards just sitting around and stand for that opinion and also be able to argue for it?

Personally, I never once said that they were fucktards..(is that popular slang in the UK? cool..fucktard...lol)
I just want my game that I'm playing now to work correctly.
If Mcdonald's was bringing out the Big Mac 2, they'll still make sure that the customers who like the first burger are happy.
or
Ford has the GT90, super car...but they'll still fix my old 1985 Bronco if I need it.............

Richard Slade
09-08-04, 00:19
Personally, I never once said that they were fucktards..(is that popular slang in the UK? cool..fucktard...lol)
I just want my game that I'm playing now to work correctly.
If Mcdonald's was bringing out the Big Mac 2, they'll still make sure that the customers who like the first burger are happy.
or
Ford has the GT90, super car...but they'll still fix my old 1985 Bronco if I need it.............

First of all, I've never even been to the UK O_o
Second, I don't think you can relate the gaming industry to neither food or cars.
Neither can you compare single/multi games to MMO..
It's not like I'm gonna do everything in my power to keep something alive that's about to die when I got something that is way better and of the same sort...
Besides, can you seriously say that NC ever worked correctly in the first place?

And when reading a few poitns back.. Stop thinking you're so damn important,
we're in this together, remember?

Tomalak
09-08-04, 00:59
First of all, I've never even been to the UK O_o
Second, I don't think you can relate the gaming industry to neither food or cars.
Neither can you compare single/multi games to MMO..
It's not like I'm gonna do everything in my power to keep something alive that's about to die when I got something that is way better and of the same sort...
Besides, can you seriously say that NC ever worked correctly in the first place?

And when reading a few poitns back.. Stop thinking you're so damn important,
we're in this together, remember?

LOL
oh, sorry
Fucktard just sounded kinda UK'ish to me..
maybe I've been in Quebec too long, out of touch with english slang :)

I'm not comparing the gaming industry to the food or car industry..however, as a customer-service analogy, it fits. You don't abandon the old model for the new, not if you are still charging for the service, and not if it still has an established clientele. Fairly logical.
And no, NC has always been bugged. However, I found most of the bugs tolerable, to a certain extent. However, the Saturn mission bug for example, actually impedes my progress in the game.
FRE's generally don't piss me off that much, it's rare that I've relogged dead. Extremely rare. Had a problem with what seemed to be an invisible warbot once, but that's about it.
And no, I don't find myself to be particularly important, I'm just another guy spending his hard-earned cash, like everybody else.

Richard Slade
09-08-04, 01:11
LOL
oh, sorry
Fucktard just sounded kinda UK'ish to me..
maybe I've been in Quebec too long, out of touch with english slang :)

I'm not comparing the gaming industry to the food or car industry..however, as a customer-service analogy, it fits. You don't abandon the old model for the new, not if you are still charging for the service, and not if it still has an established clientele. Fairly logical.
And no, NC has always been bugged. However, I found most of the bugs tolerable, to a certain extent. However, the Saturn mission bug for example, actually impedes my progress in the game.
FRE's generally don't piss me off that much, it's rare that I've relogged dead. Extremely rare. Had a problem with what seemed to be an invisible warbot once, but that's about it.
And no, I don't find myself to be particularly important, I'm just another guy spending his hard-earned cash, like everybody else.

Umm... Actually they DO drop the old model for the new one most of the time..
i mean I ain't seeing no old WV Beetles being produced since the new model came and it's still a very very popular car
Same with Volvo 240-740 series
And the fun question is, do you expect 3 guys in an office to work +40 hours a week to get their new game up and running, and then also work on their old game that is about to go down anyways instead of going home to their families or whatever?
If they even have time for that..

Jonax
09-08-04, 01:24
[ edited ]

EDIT: Apologies Niddy :(

Tomalak
09-08-04, 01:33
yeah, but if you need that old VW fixed, they'll still do it for ya..
Hell, I'm sure that if KK followed Volkswagen or Volvo's example, they'd have a better company/product :p
I don't know how many people work at KK, personally, maybe they should hire more?...
I'm not expecting them to drop everything, either,I understand they are busy on NC2, it's normal..
However, I think they could take the time to fix the old game first.
Everybody's all excited about NC2, NC 1 isn't even finished properly yet.
I'm sure that if they fixed the mission bug on Saturn, Saturn players would be happier, more likely to buy NC2, renew their accounts, etc..
The other servers, I don't really know anything about, or their problems..I only play Saturn and Venus, and Venus doesn't count 'cause AD>KK..
People would be less likely to quit if they knew what was going on..

Mumblyfish
09-08-04, 01:44
'cause AD>KK...
Got to give KK credit - don't they "hire" Alchemic Dream to run Venus, giving them a cut of the subscription money?

Tomalak
09-08-04, 01:50
Got to give KK credit - don't they "hire" Alchemic Dream to run Venus, giving them a cut of the subscription money?
lol, for sure...But...
If I give my little brother a job at my work, and he starts making me look bad by outworking me, I guess I better start busting my ass..

I'm sure the situation will resolve itself, once we get some info..Until then, my attitude will stay the same, as will other people's I'd imagine..
The poll I started ``Do you demand straight answers....blablabla``, pretty much sums it up, by the results it got,

Richard Slade
09-08-04, 01:57
yeah, but if you need that old VW fixed, they'll still do it for ya..
Hell, I'm sure that if KK followed Volkswagen or Volvo's example, they'd have a better company/product :p
I don't know how many people work at KK, personally, maybe they should hire more?...
I'm not expecting them to drop everything, either,I understand they are busy on NC2, it's normal..
However, I think they could take the time to fix the old game first.
Everybody's all excited about NC2, NC 1 isn't even finished properly yet.
I'm sure that if they fixed the mission bug on Saturn, Saturn players would be happier, more likely to buy NC2, renew their accounts, etc..
The other servers, I don't really know anything about, or their problems..I only play Saturn and Venus, and Venus doesn't count 'cause AD>KK..
Completely normal.

I do belive you're out on quite deep water here and I would do some friggin research for once instead?
You ever heard of the word 'budget'?
Might wanna check it up first,
then come back and back up your argument.
And if you still don't learn, why don't you try to do something like KK has?
Bet you $50 you won't even come close to what they have achieved, which are some quite amazing stuff...

Tomalak
09-08-04, 02:08
I do belive you're out on quite deep water here and I would do some friggin research for once instead?
You ever heard of the word 'budget'?
Might wanna check it up first,
then come back and back up your argument.
And if you still don't learn, why don't you try to do something like KK has?
Bet you $50 you won't even come close to what they have achieved, which are some quite amazing stuff...

Well, I just said that I don't know how many employees KK has, and I don't know what their budget is, so I'm not gonna argue about that particular point.
I also never once said that NC sux, it's a great game, so don't confuse me with the NC haters...If I didn't like the game, I wouldn't still be here...As for ``quite amazing stuff``, well, you said it yourself, ``When has NC ever worked properly?`` Amazed? hmm..amazed that NC has survived for so long, maybe, considering all the problems? Yeah, maybe a bit. That's a compliment, by the way, it just shows the potential this game has.
A few times, I might have flamed KK a bit, but on the whole, I've tried to keep my language as diplomatic as possible, they definitely won't respond to irrational ravings.
Any true NC fan that has supported this game has the right to complain all they want, providing it is legitimate, and not just mindless ranting.
I choose to exercise that right.

Vampire222
09-08-04, 02:09
this constant kk bashing has to quit, people who whine and cry on the forums all day need to get actually ingame again, grab a nice rare, decent setup, off you go... having lots of pvp action, been playing this game for 3 years almost now, didn't really get totally bored of it once... i know it lacks missions and content and all, but still its fun in some weird way, to play for me

40$Poser
09-08-04, 02:13
this constant kk bashing has to quit, people who whine and cry on the forums all day need to get actually ingame again, grab a nice rare, decent setup, off you go... having lots of pvp action, been playing this game for 3 years almost now, didn't really get totally bored of it once... i know it lacks missions and content and all, but still its fun in some weird way, to play for me

well said, go play the game enjoy it for now... september 1st isn't that far off

Richard Slade
09-08-04, 02:22
Well, I just said that I don't know how many employees KK has, and I don't know what their budget is, so I'm not gonna argue about that particular point.
I also never once said that NC sux, it's a great game, so don't confuse me with the NC haters...If I didn't like the game, I wouldn't still be here...As for ``quite amazing stuff``, well, you said it yourself, ``When has NC ever worked properly?`` Amazed? hmm..amazed that NC has survived for so long, maybe, considering all the problems? Yeah, maybe a bit. That's a compliment, by the way, it just shows the potential this game has.
A few times, I might have flamed KK a bit, but on the whole, I've tried to keep my language as diplomatic as possible, they definitely won't respond to irrational ravings.
Any true NC fan that has supported this game has the right to complain all they want, providing it is legitimate, and not just mindless ranting.
I choose to exercise that right.

First of all: Research, you need it, still
And for the amazing parts: Research, you need it, still
And for your rights: No, you ain't got any rights to whine when you don't even know who you're whining AT.

Tomalak
09-08-04, 03:10
First of all: Research, you need it, still
And for the amazing parts: Research, you need it, still
And for your rights: No, you ain't got any rights to whine when you don't even know who you're whining AT.

Damn, I love forum arguments.....

1. I love this game, I am completely and totally addicted, and I'm honestly not sure I COULD quit in anger for more than a day or two, so I would prefer that everybody does not judge my following comments too harshly, for whatever reasons. This for me, has moved to a theoretical discussion,kind of on the lines of a high school debate....

Let's see your goddamned research? Huh? Besides names that you can pick off the credits screen, or regurgitate from information that was spoon-fed to you.
You state that I need research, yet you offer nothing to refute my statements. Zero rebuttal of any kind, except for the fact that I am wrong.
Please don't make yourself look ignorant by responding with forum links, as some do, I mean REAL research.That you, Richard Slade, did yourself. Show me some Word documents, some Excel, spreadsheets, graphs, etc...Show me the hours of work that you've put into analyzing the problem.
You made a really big deal about research. I'm assuming you have a source of information that I, and a lot of other devoted Neocron fans, don't?

Show me research that proves that bad marketing+low support+zero information=normal business practices. Show me research that will reassure me on the state of my inventory, be it partial, complete, or zero item wipe, whatever the case may be. Show me research that explains how servers with massive unresolved bug problems can continue, while other MMO's successfully patch regularly, and balance the characters at the same time.
Show me research that says Beyond the Dome of York will arrive on time..oops I meant to say NC2, which isn't the same thing any more,apparently.
Yep. Richard. Show me YOUR research, so I can be as informed and happy
as you.
-------------------------------
I guess if NC2 is REALLY coming in a couple of weeks, fixing the old servers is kinda pointless, if there will be a ``Classic`` server made..
Maybe when they give us info, this will all go away and we can go back to bitching about hybrids/PPU's..Oh wait..we're still bitchin' about them..see? None of this even matters.
Just that item wipe thing..hmmm

Richard Slade
09-08-04, 03:20
First of all; it's a well known fact that some certain people talk to other certain people and that those not involved are not to hear stuff,
therefor I will keep stuff out
second, how can you be so fucking dumb that you base an argument to fuel YOUR fire with a statement from someone else?
Who ever said anything about graphs, spreadsheet and MS Office works (God bless the poor souls using the curse..)
Third: It's well known to EVERYONE who's been around for a while, that KK's dev team has been down to ONE (1) person, that should tell you something, also we know that KK has had problems with publishers and other non spoken of issues before, at what point KK are today, are not told by them, neither by me. (duh)
And fourth, I don't give a flying fuck about what KK's gonna do about the item wipe and so on, even less do I care about yours.
Fifth: Why are YOU bringing up things not mentioned before by ME that I should have research of?
Please feel free to point further opinions to that brick wall to your left,
until you can give me a conversation based on facts and things that is common sense in here, instead of just skipping around like little red friggin ridinghood.
kthxbb

Edit: And ye, why should I even bother to do studies when I get all the info handed to me just by reading here and keeping contacts alive?

Tomalak
09-08-04, 03:49
First of all; it's a well known fact that some certain people talk to other certain people and that those not involved are not to hear stuff,
therefor I will keep stuff out
second, how can you be so fucking dumb that you base an argument to fuel YOUR fire with a statement from someone else?
Who ever said anything about graphs, spreadsheet and MS Office works (God bless the poor souls using the curse..)
Third: It's well known to EVERYONE who's been around for a while, that KK's dev team has been down to ONE (1) person, that should tell you something, also we know that KK has had problems with publishers and other non spoken of issues before, at what point KK are today, are not told by them, neither by me. (duh)
And fourth, I don't give a flying fuck about what KK's gonna do about the item wipe and so on, even less do I care about yours.
Fifth: Why are YOU bringing up things not mentioned before by ME that I should have research of?
Please feel free to point further opinions to that brick wall to your left,
until you can give me a conversation based on facts and things that is common sense in here, instead of just skipping around like little red friggin ridinghood.
kthxbb

Edit: And ye, why should I even bother to do studies when I get all the info handed to me just by reading here and keeping contacts alive?

Well.
1. Translation: You have no acceptable argument to alleviate my concerns. (Mine, and those of 65% of the people that voted on my poll, actually)
By the number of votes, and the number of negative threads in the past few weeks, it's obvious I'm not alone. What, we're all whiners and idiots? Take some LOM's for arrogance, dude.

2. I based my argument on two of your replies..``Research, and more research, that's what I need, right?

3. I never said that I expected miracles from KK, CDV, etc...I know they are small. It only takes one person to answer a question.

4. Good for you. Flying fucks are dangerous anyway, wouldn't want you to break your neck and die, now, would we? The world of Neocron just wouldn't be same without Slade's biting wit.

5. Just making you aware of all the points. In general, it makes sense that all the complaint threads get merged, they are essentially the same thread. What, you weren't aware of the other problems? Oh..
Maybe you should do some research:p

6. (your edit) Good for you, you get it all handed to you. No need for independent thought there........
I'm happy all YOUR questions are answered.

Well, I'm getting bored of this..
I've read your other posts/thread's for fun..for someone who achieved ``1337``ness, be that for spamming threads or whatever, you don't really seem to have a lot to say here..You didn't exactly back up your replies with evidence either.....
enjoy your happiness, I bow before your 1337ness
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Tomalak
09-08-04, 03:52
this is silly..
I guess I don't really care what anybody thinks..:)
forum's are free, I'm going to play my game
kthnxbye

Richard Slade
09-08-04, 04:03
1.Wish I could tell you, but if you do some work by yourself instead of just sitting here whining.

Basicly you're saying that the big mass is always right?
Right-o, everyone's an expert on MMO's and sourcecode then?

2.Feel free to show me where I talked about researching on itemwipe, releasedate, marketing, support, server problems. Please.
But yes, you need research, alot, go do something for once-

4. No point, not close to fun, no need to respond.

5. As you of course don't know, I'm very active on this forum and very aware of every major issue, and most minor, feel free to prove me wrong. Good luck
THEN you can tell me to do research, until then, you're overruled.

6.And of course you didn't bother to think further than "oh he gets stuff handed, so he doesn't think".
shove it dude.

As for my '1337ness', you might wanna loosen that belt a little.
Oh I'm sorry, jokes aren't your thing,
you might want to loosen up a little and try to understand that even the most serious person around here can be quite unserious too..
And I quote myself:
"Originally Posted by Richard Slade
onoz! Dendrophilian mansex of midget nature involving different utensils... "

So once again: Until you got an opinion not pushed out of your less fine parts (no, not your ass) feel free to just be quiet and try to start thinking, it helps quite much i must say. You should try it for once

EDIT: And ye, if you gonna counter on me, try to do it in a better way than that.

Tomalak
09-08-04, 04:42
man' im bored of this..neither one of us gave any evidence to support our arguments..
I do joke..quite frequently..
anyway

Richard Slade
09-08-04, 04:47
Correction : You ain't got anything to say, still,
and you still need to learn. Go do something that might take you further instead of even trying to push me around. schoo schoo

cRazy2003
09-08-04, 04:58
i can actually imagine reakktor getting quite fustrated by peoples remarks and not being able to reply properly, i can expect it to be a lot of hard work with such small staff, i guess noone can know what its really like behind all the secrecy unless the person is on the other side of it :p

Tomalak
09-08-04, 08:43
Correction : You ain't got anything to say, still,
and you still need to learn. Go do something that might take you further instead of even trying to push me around. schoo schoo

Don't you have a thread to hijack somewhere?
Forum spammers like you are one of the problems this community has. I get a kick out of you.Honestly.I do. You try to come across as defending KK, how I've got a lot to learn..blahblahblah..
Maybe I've stuck MY foot in my mouth on the forums now and then, at least I try to contribute something. At the worst, I'll be wrong, and learn something new.
What do you contribute to these forums? You annoyed me, so I did a search on YOUR posts/threads..90% of it is you
a) thread hijacking
b)bitching at a newbie 'cause he had the nerve to break the forum rules to ask for a ride, those rules that you don't really bother following
c) just being an asshole, bitching about other people's opinions while never supporting your own arguments
d) laughing at someone for spelling errors? jesus, man
e) all of the above
These are just the past few pages, recent stuff, there's shitloads more.

So, basically, STFU.
I don't know you, and there's zero reason I could possibly care about you, or your opinions.
If you feel you deserve respect, prove it, instead of pointing out your numerous contributions of mindless, ignorant, bantering.
I don't know if you expected me to have respect for the fact that you are``very active on this forum``, as you put it. why would I? Most of your shit is just spam. On the worst of the hijacked threads, it's almost guaranteed I'll find a post by you, adding to the problem.
No offense, but attitudes like yours are one of the symptoms of the problems this game has.........
Nuff said..
I'm done with wasting my breath.......

Lucid Dream
09-08-04, 09:15
Okie Doke, this thread will be closed soon...

Everyone with criticism, wait until we get the facts on all issues before passing judgement, there is no point in complaining until we know things for sure.

Original monk
09-08-04, 10:09
Everyone with criticism, wait until we get the facts on all issues before passing judgement, there is no point in complaining until we know things for sure.

yeah i was thinking the same thing

... about a year ago

i still dunno the facts and i still dont see an upgrade :/

a new game in development yeah, if it doesnt delay ...

how ya mean doesnt delay ?

i tought the supposed doy upgrade wich now became doy neocron 2 should be out around april 03 ... they can say all they like ffcourse

but hey thats long time forgotten and it was cdv's fault by default anyways ..

OOOW

now i see: at every bug, question, problem or whatever the community asked there was 1 kinda standard answer:

Thats gonna be fixed with doy ...

is that the fix of every problem ?

making the supposed upgrade a new game, transferring our chars and deleting all our gear ?

i dunno, i do know that i aint gonna be the fool rebuilding every weapon to get a 4 or 5 slotter, not rehunting every possible part, trading days, weeks and months, whining on that tradechannel for hours,days,weeks,months yust to get that 1 extremely rare part to then pay youre ass off to finally get it ...

i aint getting out of bed every sundaymorning 6 oclock again to go mc5hunting ...

i yust cant rekill those 28 million warbots and fire-animals :/ yust to get some new rareparts :/

you guys are crazy if ya want a wipe or even a partial wipe

CRAZY

:(

edit: in other games they take good care of there devoted players, take project entropia for instance, betaplayers get gifts and there beta-items got transfered to retail as pre-gold items meaning they cant decay and stuff ...

devoted players get rewarded with items where they can make shipparts with to explore new undiscovered worlds ... some real hilevel content yes

here ya can be glad with the nerfs youre weapons get and a few nerfs youre chars/class get, not even talking about getting a 3 starred tank after half a year of hunting and a week after as a suprise they even nerf the daamn rank :/

epics ? with half of the epics having a decent reward (rest a standard reward), and if ya do all epics ya become a palladin ... or not ?

bah, this itemwipe thingie makes me nuts

Tomalak
10-08-04, 01:36
The past day or two, I've been feeling better about the whole thing..I love this game..lol.......the recent posts by some of the staff saying that information was coming soon helped..a small response is better than none at all...the NC1 goodbye party event they are planning is a good sign..unless that's where they break the bad news:p (im kidding)
The only things I'm worried about are my items, now..I don't have millions of dollars and multiple apartments full of stuff to sell/use/build.. to the point that I'm sharing a Psi core with another of my characters..bad for the overall quality, that...it was a bitch to get what I got, if not for some nice French players I met on Saturn who helped me equip...arf...
Wouldn't mind it if KK would throw us a bigger bone to chew on, though..:)
I have hope it's coming soon

Clownst0pper
10-08-04, 01:37
Curiosity killed the cat :rolleyes:

Dirk_Gently
10-08-04, 01:39
i can actually imagine reakktor getting quite fustrated by peoples remarks and not being able to reply properly, i can expect it to be a lot of hard work with such small staff, i guess noone can know what its really like behind all the secrecy unless the person is on the other side of it :p

Absolutely.

I do think Reakktor do pretty well with limited resources in what is after all a hostile market. They just need to manage this situation better, all the crap on the forums looks very bad when they are "marketing" a new product.

Marx
10-08-04, 12:50
Absolutely.

I do think Reakktor do pretty well with limited resources in what is after all a hostile market. They just need to manage this situation better, all the crap on the forums looks very bad when they are "marketing" a new product.
And if they had managed the situation better, I think you'd find most of the negative people... Not so negative.

garyu69
10-08-04, 12:52
Curiosity killed the cat :rolleyes:
Not my cats, both times it was a car.

Celt
10-08-04, 13:41
And if they had managed the situation better, I think you'd find most of the negative people... Not so negative.I used to be extremely positive about NC...

for about 8 months.
Then for 6 months I ignored it and played another game, only to come back to find the game had not moved on(with regard to bugs, balancing and content) and started to get negative.

You live and learn.