PDA

View Full Version : Midnight sun

CarniFlex
05-08-04, 13:09
According to the norwegian newspaper (http://www.stavangeravisen.no/art.asp?art=18667) there was this American couple who visited Norway for the midnight sun. When realising the midnight sun is the same sun over in the US, the couple got frustrated and demanded their money back. The guide tried to calm the couple but to no vain. Apparently the impression they got was that there were another sun shining on the norwegians nite time...

On a sidenote from me, I dont think americans are stupid in anyway. There are individuals that are morons, but not whole nations.

Benjie
05-08-04, 13:34
Yeah, I was really pissed off. But they didn't give me any of my money back. :(
Seriously though, thats funny. :p

Noodle
05-08-04, 13:38
well, the norwegian sun does look nice :p

its shining on my face right now.....

through the window...

in my office....

at work....

:(

EDIT:

- Vi ble gitt inntrykk av at dere hadde en annen sol her i Norge. Det er ren svindel, raste de, og krevde pengene tilbake.

translation:
we were given the impression that you had another sun here in Norway, it is scam they said in an outrage, and demanded their money back.

ROFL
:lol:

NaKoth
05-08-04, 13:41
I have no norwegian sun shining through window

I have no finnish sun shining eighter

I have no sun, I work in basement

:mad:

ichinin
05-08-04, 13:44
Have no sun either, just a couple of Mac's and PC's, few servers.. that's it.

Ok, so i do have sun shining, but it's hot as in hell here.. wind dont move, sun keeps burning.

Original monk
05-08-04, 14:17
According to the norwegian newspaper (http://www.stavangeravisen.no/art.asp?art=18667) there was this American couple who visited Norway for the midnight sun. When realising the midnight sun is the same sun over in the US, the couple got frustrated and demanded their money back. The guide tried to calm the couple but to no vain. Apparently the impression they got was that there were another sun shining on the norwegians nite time...

On a sidenote from me, I dont think americans are stupid in anyway. There are individuals that are morons, but not whole nations.

rofl, weird people, 2 bad theres alot of weird people on this planet :/

edit: this thread is gonna be pwned i guess ..