PDA

View Full Version : redesign gatling weapon/turrets

cRazy2003
05-08-04, 13:05
hi all,
3 points,
is it just me or has anyone else thought how shit gatling weapons look? to me they are just rusty lumps of metal, and if a gatling rifle was that rusty, the bullet wouldnt even make it out the end of the barrel, its the same with gatling cannons, pistols airnt that bad though, i think the cannons should be redesigned without being dark brown, id love to see them more of a silver color and longer and thinner barrels, id also like to see the cannon more of a silvery color and thinner barrels, i know it isnt much but i asume it would look much better.

next id love to see turrets redesigned, sure they might be scary fecking things, when they're turning around slowly, then when you walk another step it spins around and fires this big ass blue loogie at you, but they look shit, i mean its the 28th century, dont they have stainless steel? or maybe that got lost alongside all the other infomation in the ceres disks?

i do like the hovering gun on the base though, however that works, maybe remove the rust, ecspecially for the gatling turrets, but i know the plasma turrets should be redesgined, this pokey little metal pole sticking out of a door in the floor is a bit shit, in fact last time i saw one it didnt even fire because the door couldnt open O_o

id like to see gatling turrets etc the same graphics, textures, colors used on doy bots, i like that metallic look, unlike rusty lumps of poop at the moment.

reading back through that ive just realised how unvalid my points were,
anyways,
id finally like to end my incredibly persuasive post about gatling sounds,
they fucking suck, sounds more like a pea gun then a gatling cannon, i cannot see how a bullet firing through a barrel out of a chamber can create a noise like that, i know they might not be real, but i love the sounds of gatling rifles for example on films and movies, and ecspecially the sound on fallout tactics, and i think it would sound a lot better if the sounds were implemented in good sync.

well thats about it ima gonna go back to bed now :/

garyu69
05-08-04, 13:45
I like it.

Turret =
http://www.cncgames.com/yuri_screens/GattlingCannon.jpg

Nice and shiny

http://www.hauntedravensgrin.com/memorial3.jpg

wayoc
05-08-04, 13:48
Wow i like the first ones!!

Noodle
05-08-04, 13:54
i liked all of the options, but i could only vote for 1

cRazy2003
05-08-04, 13:57
i liked all of the options, but i could only vote for 1

i couldnt remember what do put in the last option which is why i put im just filling the space, then i realised it was meant to be i like all :p