PDA

View Full Version : The uber trailer

Noodle
05-08-04, 13:02
The trailer you made needs to be put right on the front page, or you need to make a separate page for NC2....

that link called BDoY info doesnt cut it....

Tratos
05-08-04, 13:03
The trailer you made needs to be put right on the front page, or you need to make a separate page for NC2....

that link called BDoY info doesnt cut it....
the www.neocron2.com (http://www.neocron2.com) website is in the works it seems :)

Noodle
05-08-04, 13:04
error 404, a banner and under a month till release...

Tratos
05-08-04, 13:07
error 404, a banner and under a month till release...
Yeah..why should a website be open for it before its released? thats what the neocron website is for, www.neocron2.com (http://www.neocron2.com) is probably there just not accessable and will probably be opened a week or two before on on the release date.

Benjie
05-08-04, 13:11
Neocron 2 isn't like other mmorpg's.
KK need to begin advertisment after release, not before. Otherwise they will attract attentian to Neocron, and Neocrons not exactly top form at the moment is it?

Noodle
05-08-04, 13:12
they should have a site, because the people not currently playing neocron may want some info on the NEW GAME :eek: shock horror

the Neocron website is for Neocron, NC2 is a new game according to KK, and all games usually have a website up long before its released :wtf:

/edit: benjie, stop trying to support every single thing KK does or does not do, you are already in beta arent you...

cRazy2003
05-08-04, 13:14
KK need to begin advertisment after release, not before. Otherwise they will attract attentian to Neocron, and Neocrons not exactly top form at the moment is it?

benjie i so know where you got that from :p
but i do agree when i think about it.

Drake6k
05-08-04, 13:19

That really is a good point
:p

Drexel
05-08-04, 13:33
Damn you Benjie, youve just explained about 57 things with one sentence, from now on i'll just PM you with any issues that need resolving / explaining.

Benjie for P.M.

Noodle
05-08-04, 13:36
however good argument that might be, NC2 is a NEW GAME as KK has explained, would you go play doom 1 and 2 if you were considering getting doom 3? only a stupid person would get the prequel and then decide how the next one is going to be judging from that,