PDA

View Full Version : Pre-order confirmation

Beowulf
05-08-04, 10:49
On the pre-order FAQ, we can see :

However, the confirmation mail you will receive 4 weeks before the NC:BDOY release contains a link that gives you 2 weeks to cancel the order
Yesterday was exactly 4 weeks before wednesday, september 1st, so .. did you receive anything ?

Crest
05-08-04, 10:51
Me thinks back a little ... Did anyone say its 1st september 2004 .... Mebbe they meant 2006 and forgot to tell us ... me sits and wonders

Glorfindel
05-08-04, 10:57
Maybe KK is a bunch of LIARS that tells a dying community whatever it takes just to keep the money rolling in !?!?!!!!???!!!!

Beowulf
Did anyone say its 1st september 2004 .... http://neocron.jafc.de/showpost.php?p=1337608&postcount=1
*wistle* :D (I've just had a serious doubt http://neocron.jafc.de/images/smilies/old/rolleyes.gif )

so i'm not alone, that's reassuring

Alina
its KK , if we are lucky , then KK will send the mails in this week *gg*

Judge
05-08-04, 10:58
'Tis not looking good old chaps? Would be aboslutely corking to get a confirmation, eh, eh?

Noodle
05-08-04, 11:03
Maybe KK is a bunch of LIARS that tells a dying community whatever it takes just to keep the money rolling in !?!?!!!!???!!!!

give this man a cookie. or the entire cake.

shenten
05-08-04, 11:50
Due to a mail server crash, a nervous breakdown of the sysadmin, and a general electric failure, KK will have short delay before sending emails or giving any information related to the current beta progress, and upcoming features.

KK, the black cat of MMORPG developpers.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Noodle
05-08-04, 11:56
and dont forget that the lightning struck in MJS' rolex, so hes been taken to the hospital.

evs
05-08-04, 12:03
give this man a cookie. or the entire cake.

Thing is his view is also what most of us are starting to lean towards now.

I myself am starting to wonder about playing / hunting.

noone wants to spend hours collecting and trading when it's all going to be flushed away.

The wipe IS going to happen - of that there can be no doubt.

Well in reality it wont be a 'wipe' as such - it's going to be a 'you can keep all your gear on X server'

Noodle
05-08-04, 12:10
Thing is his view is also what most of us are starting to lean towards now.

yes, to avoid any confusion, i feel the same way :(

SpawnTDK
05-08-04, 12:28
Me thinks back a little ... Did anyone say its 1st september 2004 .... Mebbe they meant 2006 and forgot to tell us ... me sits and wonders

move back in timeline ...
"doy will be released right after nc"

:rolleyes: :p

Thanatos
05-08-04, 12:32
We are still working out some details, so the mails couldn't be sent yet.

Judge
05-08-04, 14:00
Details like what? Just interested, as isn't this email basically saying "DoY is coming out on Sept 1st, go here (URL) to get your reduced price copy of DoY".... well one would hope so.

Birkoff
05-08-04, 14:21
Details like what? Just interested, as isn't this email basically saying "DoY is coming out on Sept 1st, go here (URL) to get your reduced price copy of DoY".... well one would hope so.

Well it will have to include what is goign to happen to our current items/characters as well. They might not be 100% on the 100% wipe yet.

Beowulf
05-08-04, 14:32
Well it will have to include what is goign to happen to our current items/characters as well. They might not be 100% on the 100% wipe yet.
Or maybe simply the site on which we are going to confirm or not our pre-order is not completly finalized.

Endar
05-08-04, 15:31
Weeell guys you didnt have to pre-order it. Actually you dont have to even play NC...

By the way, how many of you paranoid guys are from USA? I think some newspaper said that most of the people in USA are paranoid, in a way or another...

Seriously, why dont you just let KK do its work? If you think you are getting anything waster by starting 100 threads about NC2 you are wrong. Or if you get the NC2 out faster it sure is going to be full of bugs and then you start 100 threads about that...

Some of you guys are sure annoying...

Oh and BTW could you keep the discussion about NC2 and KK flaming in the forums? Atleast then I will be able to enjoy Neocron without seeing 20 guys flaming KK at Plaza 2 while im trying to get a poke...

Crest
05-08-04, 15:45
Weeell guys you didnt have to pre-order it. Actually you dont have to even play NC...

By the way, how many of you paranoid guys are from USA? I think some newspaper said that most of the people in USA are paranoid, in a way or another...

Seriously, why dont you just let KK do its work? If you think you are getting anything waster by starting 100 threads about NC2 you are wrong. Or if you get the NC2 out faster it sure is going to be full of bugs and then you start 100 threads about that...

Some of you guys are sure annoying...

Oh and BTW could you keep the discussion about NC2 and KK flaming in the forums? Atleast then I will be able to enjoy Neocron without seeing 20 guys flaming KK at Plaza 2 while im trying to get a poke...

Some people like to know whats happening, other don't care ... Me I been waiting for DOy for 18 months when it was first said a patch was comming out ,

But lets be realistic,
Fact
MJS Said 1st Sep
MJS said Probably before 1st Sep
KK had not said anything till asked on forums, nothing at all. No anoncements ... like hey we will be delaying this ....

The next question being asked is (This one even I care about) will BDOY be ready on 1st Sep. I know its hard on KK, as they always get haunted by the forums on things they say ... easy then ... don't say it ... enuff said for now

coppertop
05-08-04, 15:56
Going from past experience, if it is delayed we wont here anything about it till a month or so later when they give us the new release date.

P4mp3rk3
05-08-04, 17:28
I couldn't care less what's going to happen (wipe or not, etc), but the fact that no info is given AT ALL when it's only a month untill it's supposed to come out....well, that pisses me off... And many others with me I think

DigestiveBiscui
05-08-04, 20:00
We are still working out some details, so the mails couldn't be sent yet.

ta for info old bean :)

Clownst0pper
05-08-04, 20:02
ta for info old bean :)

Kim jim nib nob

-FN-
05-08-04, 20:06
The official release date for "Neocron: Beyond Dome of York" will be...

It's no longer Neocron: Beyond Dome of York, now is it. Ever get the feeling some fine technicality footwork is about to happen to you?

That post from Thanatos is the first KK-related one I've seen in a few weeks, despite the hordes of barbarians asking questions.

Glorfindel
05-08-04, 20:11
I belive the game will come the 1st of september just annoys me to hell that we cant get some of the easy questions answered and cus of that we end up overanalazying all posibilitys like the itemwhipe and character whipe questions....

Wank3r
05-08-04, 20:16
Doesn't look like KK can send ANY e-mails yet...You would think I would shut up about this by now but my character hasn't been replaced yet in nearly a week now...WORRRKKK ITTT OOUUUUTT PLEEEAAASSSEE!!!!!! :mad: :(

virgil caine
05-08-04, 21:20
[QUOTE=Endar]By the way, how many of you paranoid guys are from USA? I think some newspaper said that most of the people in USA are paranoid, in a way or another...

I for one resent the implication and would say so if I weren't afraid that something might happen to me if someone heard me say something like that...theyr'e everywhere listening and just waiting to get me. But why do you say Americans are paranoid anyway?

Beowulf
05-08-04, 21:28
That post from Thanatos is the first KK-related one I've seen in a few weeks,
thanks to whom ?