PDA

View Full Version : Artistic renderings of Neocron

Archeus
05-08-04, 09:47
I got a new plugin for PSP :) Thought I would try it out on Neocron screen shots.

Noodle
05-08-04, 10:00
ooooh, pretty colors :D

Original monk
05-08-04, 10:06
First one is Paris by night :)

Clearly painted by Gauguin :)

Harch
05-08-04, 10:07
yo..original monk...yea...i knew that also *COUGH* not *COUGH* yup....just clever me

Original monk
05-08-04, 10:23
yo..original monk...yea...i knew that also *COUGH* not *COUGH* yup....just clever me

hehe, there are alot of artists here on the forums it seems :)

the first one rememberd me of this (http://www.geocities.com/foursov/dutronc/cinq_heures.html) song, thats why :)

Heretic
05-08-04, 14:43
I got a new plugin for PSP :) Thought I would try it out on Neocron screen shots.

Damn you, those are the screenshots of the drug flashes in Neocron 2!!! :D

Spy XX
05-08-04, 15:31
Damn you, those are the screenshots of the drug flashes in Neocron 2!!! :D

lol drug flash should really look like that !!!!!!!
+ it should change models (so instead of a cop bot you see a drom for example, or pink wee crabs everywhere) much better than current drug flash :p

Original monk
05-08-04, 15:49
so instead of a cop bot you see a drom for example, or pink wee crabs everywhere

this isnt a drugflash ... this is what ya get at the height of youre hallucinogenic experience :)

chairs changing into closets, closets changing into socks, socks changing into a cat, etc etc :)

there is a certain heartleafed plant from the rainforrest wich provide you this experience ... altough i cant go into detail ..

there is a certain word to describe what you say in youre thread only i cant remember it, maybe cause its about 42 degrees celcious here at work :/

i cant look it up here, i would pass to many dodgy websites wich they wouldnt like here at work :) if i remember i post it when i get home :)