PDA

View Full Version : Let's suppose...

jini
05-08-04, 07:23
Let's suppose that on travelling to NC2 you leave all your valuable stuff behind, meaning that all those rumours coming from nowhere are true.
THEN, What will happen to all this equipment? Who will get it?
Right now I'm on vacations. I play in uranous. In a week or so, I'll return and I can take all this useless stuff since, you wont need it... :D

Spy XX
05-08-04, 07:30
well i guess if there really is a item wipe with nc2, then the classic server economy will be REALLY fucked up, cause nearly everyone changing to nc2 will just give their stuff to the guys staying at nc classic.

Benjie
05-08-04, 07:30
If reakktor decided to reset the econamy, they would simply make it so items don't transfer to the DoY servers. I doubt they would begin deleting items.

DonnyJepp
05-08-04, 07:33
I heard there might be an item wipe

/oh shit I'm on a roll

a ROLL get it! :P

don't forget to wipe.

joran420
05-08-04, 08:03
heh they said classic servers are gonna start fresh...your char will not be preserved unless you transfer to BDOY so Item wipe doesnt mean free items for any one it means item wipe

damn i cant find the thread where they said that i may be wrong....but i coulda sworn MJS said that

Spy XX
05-08-04, 08:19
heh they said classic servers are gonna start fresh...your char will not be preserved unless you transfer to BDOY so Item wipe doesnt mean free items for any one it means item wipe

damn i cant find the thread where they said that i may be wrong....but i coulda sworn MJS said that

maybe some players said that they could do that, but i can't remember an offizial response with that content ....

manderf
05-08-04, 09:16
erm wtf rumors are you talking about? I havent heard anything.. FFS drop the item wipe thing, mjs said that there would be no item wipe... And even if there is, leave the game stop spamming these retarted posts, GO PLAY ON PLUTO ahhahah :P

Spy XX
05-08-04, 09:27
erm wtf rumors are you talking about? I havent heard anything.. FFS drop the item wipe thing, mjs said that there would be no item wipe... And even if there is, leave the game stop spamming these retarted posts, GO PLAY ON PLUTO ahhahah :P

he said that there is no CHAR wipe :D

manderf
05-08-04, 10:06
well seeing how mentally challanged kk's programmers are they couldnt do one and not the other :lol:

Judge
05-08-04, 10:36
well seeing how mentally challanged kk's programmers are they couldnt do one and not the other :lol:

I think that was a bit uncalled for. You try coding and maintaining an MMORPG with you and like two other people (as coders) and see how well you do. I would insult you, but it'll just get deleted so imagine that I called you something quite horrible, ok?

Also, where did you get the "Fresh NC classic servers" rumour Joran? I've never heard that one myself, and I hope KK wouldn't do that.

naimex
05-08-04, 11:17

Well, as far as I remember, the original idea was to wipe anything that didnt transfer to DoY.

Current servers become DoY and 1 new server was going to be setup as a neocron classic server where people that didnt upgrade could start a new char and play on..

So... there was originally never going to be a move..

Every account that was getting upgraded would simply have the stuff they had on them and take it into DoY, and those that didnt upgrade would have their items in stasis until they decide to upgrade to DoY, where they then would be able to use their former chars with the items on them..

But until they upgrade, they would have to start a new char on the new server that is to be called "Neocron Classic".

I am almost positive that that was the original idea, however I have not been following up on recent event and changes, so KK might have decided to do it in a different way.

Personally I´m all in favour of the old way..

no one deserves to lose all their shit just cuz servers get a big ass revolutionary patch (aka DoY).

You want a wipe ?? play neocron classic.

Thats just my nickle... dont know what it´s worth anymore.. it was worthless last time I tried reasoning on a forum.

Darken
05-08-04, 11:22
Stop scaring me with the apocaliptic wipe scenarios :mad:

jini
05-08-04, 11:43
I know naim...
Its just that ppl here are spreading rumours that there's gonna be an item wipe. And their proof for that, is that KK isn't answering back to their questions. So I say, for those that believe there is gonna be a wipe just hand me yr stuff. I only need an SA... just that and it's useless :D :D