PDA

View Full Version : To Hell with NC2 beta news when do the new servers arrive?

Biznatchy
05-08-04, 03:51
I know most people are all caught up with what is going to happen when NC2 arrives but unless some new hardware is added it will really mean fuckall. The server performance on Saturn has been the pits for months now and we all know it. I haven’t been on the other servers but I hear they have had some of the same problems. Is there any word on server improvement with this new NC2.

On a related note
I know you guys dont think your american players are worth keeping and that is evident by the absence of a US based server. But can you at least tease us with the idea that a new NC2 server will be moved stateside.

Mumblyfish
05-08-04, 03:55
On a related note
I know you guys dont think your american players are worth keeping and that is evident by the absence of a US based server. But can you at least tease us with the idea that a new NC2 server will be moved stateside.
I'd really rather they don't do that - I know it sounds selfish, but I don't want the community divided up more than it is at present.

cRazy2003
05-08-04, 03:58
I know most people are all caught up with what is going to happen when NC2 arrives but unless some new hardware is added it will really mean fuckall. The server performance on Saturn has been the pits for months now and we all know it. I haven’t been on the other servers but I hear they have had some of the same problems. Is there any word on server improvement with this new NC2.

On a related note

i run with a radio station and we'd have a big enough connection and bandwidth (1gbps) to run a neocron server ourselfs since the servers we have are in america, weather they'd be intrested or not is a different matter.

Chaos81
05-08-04, 04:00
They mentioned that the delivery of the server parts was delayed by a week, hence the beta delay, but they mentioned no other delay so I don't know where you are coming from.

Also they mentioned they were looking into a partner from a stateside server, but I can't find the post that came from.

Where are you "hearing" this from?

kin
05-08-04, 04:00
When it's done. DAMN I had to do that. I am feeling really good about myself now. Yeah. Woo. I am missing a show tonight. Damn.

Biznatchy
05-08-04, 05:12
They mentioned that the delivery of the server parts was delayed by a week, hence the beta delay, but they mentioned no other delay so I don't know where you are coming from.

Also they mentioned they were looking into a partner from a stateside server, but I can't find the post that came from.

Where are you "hearing" this from?

beta has started saturn is still pants for lag, what "server parts" did they add.

clarksz71
05-08-04, 05:38
They where waiting for hardware parts for the new severs for doy hence the delay of beta . beta is on the NEW servers

Thanatos
05-08-04, 12:23
We set up two new server clusters (yes that's new hardware) for the beta two weeks ago. Also the replacement hardware for the current retail servers should be arriving soon.
The beta does not run on Saturn or Uranus or whatever you may have heard.

Biznatchy
06-08-04, 01:24
We set up two new server clusters (yes that's new hardware) for the beta two weeks ago. Also the replacement hardware for the current retail servers should be arriving soon.
The beta does not run on Saturn or Uranus or whatever you may have heard.

So this soon(tm) on the new server hardware, dont you think that the 3 new post just today on saturn lag doesnt warrent fixing the retail servers. Is there any eta on when this "Hardware" should get installed. That just might be the same day I try to log in again as you can kiss my ass if you think im attempting to play on saturn right now, its that fucking bad.

ezza
06-08-04, 01:32
the parts will arive when NC2 hits the shops :lol:

Biznatchy
06-08-04, 17:07
the parts will arive when NC2 hits the shops :lol:

That just isnt acceptable, sorry but its not. Im in no delusion that they will make the sep 1st deadline and when NC2 is hit with another delay what are they going to do just let Saturn sit with this level of server performance for another 2 months or more till NC2 hits.

At times the game is just unplayable and most of the time PVP fights end is synch related death or FRE death. Either way its just not worth it.

..i..DemonX
06-08-04, 17:24
See it KK DONT CARE A SHIT! Cant be nicer said, sorry. They dont give infos, they dton fix realy hard problems on NC, they do NOTHING!!! to hold the current customers!

Dirk_Gently
06-08-04, 17:26
See it KK DONT CARE A SHIT! Cant be nicer said, sorry. They dont give infos, they dton fix realy hard problems on NC, they do NOTHING!!! to hold the current customers!

Planetside cost Sony between $9 million and $15 million to launch, SWG cost $30 million. So kk's staff are probably touting on street corners trying to raise some cash rather than dealing with support. ;)

ezza
06-08-04, 17:27
they could always pawn MJS's rolexs

sanityislost
06-08-04, 17:29
they are gona start pimping the players on ebay :eek:

SiL ..:..

..i..DemonX
06-08-04, 17:38
Planetside cost Sony between $9 million and $15 million to launch, SWG cost $30 million. So kk's staff are probably touting on street corners trying to raise some cash rather than dealing with support. ;)

Uhm SWG ... u can run over a whole Planet without zone one 1 time u got like 300+ ways to customize ur char only, u can realy realy realy outfit ur appa ....... but nvm

I know that KK is small but right at that point i cant understand why they act so shitty to the ppl that pay them. I mean when they loose us how long KK will be able to life?

Dirk_Gently
06-08-04, 17:39
Uhm SWG ... u can run over a whole Planet without zone one 1 time u got like 300+ ways to customize ur char only, u can realy realy realy outfit ur appa ....... but nvm

Not the development.....JUST the launch.

..i..DemonX
06-08-04, 17:42
Not the development.....JUST the launch.

Well nice priced then :) Its with advertising as well? If so its ok i mean u saw SGW all over the place at its release!