PDA

View Full Version : My ?'s about NC2

nugz420
05-08-04, 02:42
Ok its less than a month away from the release date we were given.So I was wondering if I could get a answer to one or all of the following questions.

1) How many servers will be Hosted for NC2 at launch?

2) The breakdown of the server/servers? (how many character slots,offical laungauge,etc....)

3)What will I be able to take with me and in what quantity if anything?

These are my main questions feel free to add your own.

[TgR]KILLER
05-08-04, 02:42
you won't get awnsers..

period.

Ferabukoo
05-08-04, 02:47
KILLER']you won't get awnsers..

period.

such the truth

nugz420
05-08-04, 02:47
Maybe..maybe not but this is the only place to ask such questions and hope to get a answer from someone who knows.

It will get answered or it wont.I have either wasted a minute or two,or I have got a answer for something I want to know.So I see it as a no loose situation.

[TgR]KILLER
05-08-04, 02:52
well can tell you for sure you won't get awnsers.. since if you look down in the next 20 threads 15 of those are also asking awnsers for like days already.. and din't get 1

Marx
05-08-04, 02:53
1) How many servers will be Hosted for NC2 at launch?
Several.

2) The breakdown of the server/servers? (how many character slots,offical laungauge,etc....)
They'll be... Broken down.

3)What will I be able to take with me and in what quantity if anything?
You'll be able to take... *turns around and engages in a conversation with someone completely different and walks away, leaving you speechless*

Possessed
05-08-04, 02:54
Has anyone tried emailing KK yet... 'tis the last thing we can do to get an answer.

Tratos
05-08-04, 02:55
Has anyone tried emailing KK yet... 'tis the last thing we can do to get an answer.
helpdesk doesnt exist

Possessed
05-08-04, 02:59
I meant emailing MJS, Thanny etc as they are more likely going to be able to release the info rather than just fob us off with some excuse (though they will likely do that anyway :( )

Tratos
05-08-04, 03:03
I meant emailing MJS, Thanny etc as they are more likely going to be able to release the info rather than just fob us off with some excuse (though they will likely do that anyway :( )
could do, but i think MJS disolved, lol

And id imagine most of the Dev team will be concentrating on NC2 anyway..:(

Possessed
05-08-04, 03:05
could do, but i think MJS disolved, lol

And id imagine most of the Dev team will be concentrating on NC2 anyway..:(

Ergo they will probably know the answers to most of our questions; it doesn't take long out of their day to check their mail and right a few sentences to stop the community from having a heart attack.

[TgR]KILLER
05-08-04, 03:22
if you watched my other posts..

i mailed

odin.. thana.. nae.. carb.. and a few other from KK staff.. like saturday.. its like thursday ( well 3 hours but still ) din't get a reply of any of them.. asked for info about item whipe servers.. whats gonna happen to TH and TG apps.. aint got a single word back.. there is NO info flow.. whatsoever.