PDA

View Full Version : What's up with support??...

Wank3r
05-08-04, 01:08
I've now sent 2 e-mails to support and neither have had replys over the past 5 days...What's going on. This is directed at someone with authority such as a mod...I would e-mail but I doubt I will get a reply. Answers please! O_o

Tratos
05-08-04, 01:24
I've now sent 2 e-mails to support and neither have had replys over the past 5 days...What's going on. This is directed at someone with authority such as a mod...I would e-mail but I doubt I will get a reply. Answers please! O_o
Probably playing NC2....

Oh and Odin is withouth net access.

Wank3r
05-08-04, 01:39
I wouldn't be surprised if they were...If they are then why? NC2 is considered a separate product to Neocron...seeing as we all have to fork out more money for it. I'm paying for Neocron, not NC2 (yet) and I want my money to go to use where it's wanted. Sure, I want NC2 to be great, and bug free but at the moment my priority is Neocron. I'm still after support and a response.

[TgR]KILLER
05-08-04, 01:54
i mailed like 6 people from KK staff personly and din't even get a we got your mail reply.. just nothing.. don't know what they are doing.. but gues we don't exist no more :rolleyes:

Birkoff
05-08-04, 02:53
What support? :rolleyes:

*wonders what the fuck is happening about blazers account* it was only liek a month ago now

Mattimeo
05-08-04, 03:29
KILLER']i mailed like 6 people from KK staff personly and din't even get a we got your mail reply.. just nothing.. don't know what they are doing.. but gues we don't exist no more :rolleyes:

Pretty much. It's NC2, screw you guys. or at least, that's how they;re treating us.

I never thought KK could get worse as a company, guess I was wrong.

Wank3r
05-08-04, 20:19
Sent 2 more e-mails out...I'm going to send new e-mails every 2 days, seeing as that it longer than the support response time...24hours ain't it? O_o

Nidhogg
05-08-04, 20:26
Let me know your call ticket numbers and I'll chase them up.

N

Danae
05-08-04, 20:29
Sent 2 more e-mails out...I'm going to send new e-mails every 2 days, seeing as that it longer than the support response time...24hours ain't it? O_o

Make sure you are emailing the proper place:

account@neocron.com - account issues
helpdesk@neocron.com - general issues
tech@neocron.com - tech issues
abuse@neocron.com - abuse issues
exploits@neocron.com - exploit issues

If you have not recieved a response please PM me your ticket number via the forums and I will look into it immediately. If you have not recieved a ticket number then your email may not have reached us.

heh also ignore nid ;P (saving him from being the go between :p) send it directly to me - and if you did not get a ticket number send me your email address with which you emailed.

Nidhogg
05-08-04, 20:32
heh also ignore nid ;P send it directly to me
Heh, easy life for me. :)

N

Wank3r
06-08-04, 01:32
Hehe. Thanks for some attention guys. I think one e-mail just got through. I've had a reply saying that an e-mail was sent to Stephen Bast with an urgent flag. Looks like I got through, thanks! :angel:

Doc Holliday
06-08-04, 21:11
lol stephen bast ^^

how many people when they dont get a responce go "jesus christ that fuckin bast......... " u get the idea. i had one submitted 5 days ago too. it doesnt bode well. fortunatly i havent been online to rant about it either. here goes nothing

*reinstalling the game for um 4th time :)

Wank3r
07-08-04, 00:59
One day passed and not had a reply from Bast. I see what you mean about Bast.... lol. Bast made the decision not to replace a friends SA which was lost in yesterdays rollback. He was annoyed with that!

Shadow Dancer
07-08-04, 01:00
Maybe Bast is a PPU and is tired of the community whining about PPUs? :D :D

MeWhiteWolf
07-08-04, 07:02
bast originally decided that there was no proof that my le'd player didn't kill other players.

but stay on his back... the light was seen eventually, and my appeal agreed to - glad to say it only took 2 1/2 days total :)

all fixed now... so back to my droning

*edit don't email him direct he hates that

ezza
07-08-04, 11:57
meh come on guys Basts alright, sure i had a problem when i lost my fully art CS cos of a bug and told him were to stick the 100k, however on other occasions hes always been helpful.

so ive not had probs with him

so Carnage gets a http://forum.neocron.com/images/icons/icon14.gif from me

Omnituens
08-08-04, 00:57
SB was the one who fucked up NATs rares too.

I havent used helpdesk in a while, not needed to. suppose thats a good thing.