PDA

View Full Version : peter kay on channel 4

cRazy2003
04-08-04, 22:38
anyone watching? :p

ive seen him live before in newcastle, hes one funny guy, good on pheonix nights to :p

Tratos
04-08-04, 22:46
Peter Kay = WIN but so far it just seems like material from the "Bolton" tour :(

"oh no look whats happened am on a pay phone! me pips have gone!!"

lol

Emergency chairs, so true, so true, lol

Mr Kot
yeah, im watching it now, but its the same material as his Bolton Albert Halls routine. :(

Looking forward to the Phoenix Nights spin-off tho. Driving past the club the other day, they were repainting the place in "Phoenix" colours, so i presume they'll be filming it about now.

Richard Slade
George Carlin owns every comedian I've seen and heard so far.. He's so incredibly good

Possessed
04-08-04, 22:59
Lee Evans > Peter Kay.

Anyway, I'm watching Frasier on paramount :)

Lexxuk
04-08-04, 23:02
Norman Wisdom > * :p

Biznatchy
04-08-04, 23:08
George Carlin owns every comedian I've seen and heard so far.. He's so incredibly good

Carlin's wit and odd way of looking at the english lang, and the world for that matter, is far beyond the reach of most comics. But saying that Richard Pryor was on the same level for just being funny and orginal. They are completely different styles but both comic genius.

But for pure comic timing and talent Ill put George Burns with Carlins level. He wasnt as orginal or witty as carlin, but he was indeed more talented.

Patso
05-08-04, 12:11
I saw Peter Kay in Nottingham, these are all from the same tour. Still very funny though. Had me laughing!!

'Cheese-----Cake', not in my lifetime.....

GambitFlame
05-08-04, 12:19
Its teletext, its great aint it

'Booked it, Packed It, Fucked off :lol: '