PDA

View Full Version : What servertype would you like to play on?

ichinin
04-08-04, 21:55
We have discussed this earlier, so there is no point in talking about it here, just vote please.

(Multiple choise allowed btw)

Terayon
04-08-04, 21:56
yar there be no poll

ichinin
04-08-04, 22:03
yar there be no poll

You have to wait till i'm finished creating the thread :)

Jest
04-08-04, 22:04
I voted full PvP with 2 character slots. :D

MrChumble
04-08-04, 22:05
My ideal server would be a combination of the first three. One character (per account, lots of accounts :D ), lots and lots of PvP, but with fewer consequences so dying isn't such a gift to griefers and just a general hassle all round.

Buggered if I know how to attain them all at once though.

SorkZmok
04-08-04, 22:29
4 char server, you can only take your characters and their safeslot, everything else will be gone.
And i want more GMs. Well maybe not more but GMs who actually do something when ppl exploit and spam and grief. Not like "Hmm, thank you for telling us, now send it to abuse, some other guys who probably arent even playing this game but are paid by KK are gonna discuss it and then think about it and maybe react in 3 weeks. But chances are high that theres nothing gonna happen anyway. Thank you."
o_O

Richard Slade
04-08-04, 22:37
Yeah, I'm all for exploit and cheat hunters..
New class maybe? :confused:

Freaky Fryd
04-08-04, 22:48
Voted for 1 or 2 slot server with character and items imported

Candaman
04-08-04, 23:18
a working one would be nice

-FN-
04-08-04, 23:28
Voted:

-Server with only 1 character slot (Force people to care for reputation a bit more)
-Server with 2 character slots
-Fresh server - No imported characters from NC allowed

Shadow Dancer
04-08-04, 23:43
I voted full PvP with 2 character slots. :D

lol, you think just like me.

I voted the same. I think the 1 char server idea SOUNDS good, but it's a pipe dream. Look at pluto, multiple account syndrome.

2 chars sounds like a good compromise, and the idea of full pvp makes me tingle in secret places.

Ryuben
04-08-04, 23:48

:lol: :lol:

2nd this idea

Genty
04-08-04, 23:50
Prob play on more than one, i checked all but the french one and the no griefer server....

-FN-
04-08-04, 23:57
2 chars sounds like a good compromise, and the idea of full pvp makes me tingle in secret places.

What he said... ooh, it DOES tingle :lol:

RayBob
05-08-04, 00:06
A 2 character server that allows anyone to look up your alt’s name on CityCom (to create some sort of accountability) and both characters have to be in the same empire. It should be fresh with no character or item importing from NC1.

No LEs and no safe zones. HOWEVER, this does not mean I want it to be a griefer’s paradise. If you kill people from your own empire more than a few times, you are forever kicked out. Your alt is also kicked out. The opposing empire will not welcome you. You are Anarchy Breed, a renegade. No vendors from either empire will sell you their wares and both empire NPCs will shoot you. You will have to rely on fellow Anarchy for all your trade skills.

Birkoff
05-08-04, 00:06
2 charsa would be better a i guess.... would be like half the price :)

full pvp import char and some items

Biznatchy
05-08-04, 01:21

Stable and working would do it for me too bad that was left off the poll.

Scikar
05-08-04, 12:40
Option 2 would be better for RP than option 1 IMO, which is why I voted it. Though I would like to see ganking allies/neutrals further discouraged.

..i..DemonX
05-08-04, 12:57
belt drops everywhere - NO

I like to have no need to care about loose item when defeat or attack a OP! We go there to enjoy fighting other players not to loot Stuff from them like on Jupiter. Belt Drop only Force player to Zerg use lame stuff and so on, only to get the Stuff!

Genty
05-08-04, 13:10
My eyes need some re-ajusting, where is says Fresh I read French...So in adition to what I said I would play on a Fresh server :D Although the poll is wrong now :D

Can't really draw many conclusions from the poll anyway, it's a pritty close thing.

Mr Kot
08-08-04, 15:28
Here's an idea which would be almost impossible to police or enforce, but imagine if there were a strictly "over 18" or "over 21" server.

Would this be an end to the "griefing" problem?

Genty
08-08-04, 15:30
Would this be an end to the "griefing" problem?

Nope. It would not really have any effect.

CincyFire
08-08-04, 15:39
I like the full PvP thing, but not as open as stated. Belt Drops should not be at ops, and you can just go around killing your own. The system should not be kind to that. Also killing peeps in allied clans should be a mass neg on soul light. Soul light is a cool thing IMO. :cool: how low can you go?

Barar
08-08-04, 15:42
Dearly love to get rid of belt drops as my tank cant get in em

Maybe the person that does the most damage to the person gets to open belt ??

Get rid of griefers, 30 vs 5 battles, <its an impossible world>

Oh and I pwned j00 ppl

Dru Blood
08-08-04, 15:49
you forgot to add a server that is stable and reliable.

Tostino
08-08-04, 18:43
2 char server would be my server of choice.

mishkin
08-08-04, 19:08
Having ONE 1-slot server would benefit kk, lots of accounts per player :D

Voted for a fresh, 1-slot, no-griefer server. Not gonna happen though :p

ichinin
08-08-04, 19:22
Voted for a fresh, 1-slot, no-griefer server. Not gonna happen though :p

I want that server too... *sigh*